Atlanta Falcons
-
Oh, and we gave NE Bellichek, Lewis, and Sheard. And we selected S. Winn instead of Tom Brady. LMAO!!
I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.
And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).
I don't think Sheard is playing now, is he? Did he play yesterday? They got Mingo too.
And FYI....BB was actually fired by Modell AFTER the settlement of the "move" lawsuit. So, technically, he was fired by the Ravens (though the name had not been chosen yet).
Always love to point out Ghoolie's favorite owner will go down in history having fired TWO HOF coaches, and ran a near one (Marty) out of town.
-
@boo-radley said:
Evidently you are referring to me which is disappointing since Ive been most respectful here other than giving Ghoolie crap.
The sad part is that you were actually a Judge at one time.
Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.
So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.
@boo-radley said:
Still am Dude. I probably let you off easy compared to those whom I must judge.
If only some of the people who you actually judge saw the way you conduct yourself here. I conduct myself here just fine. And I conduct myself professionally just fine. Unlike me, you are in no position to judge
So, here is a bit of judicial advice: Don't make stupid statements that you have to be called on.
I only listen to advice from those that I respect. Nevertheless, which exact post did you call me out on?
Seriously? You didn't pay attention to the words that come out of your own mouth. It was not on this thread, but on another.
The rebuke was fully warranted. I would have to find it.
-
@boo-radley said:
If I need a judge I will let you know.
The rebuke was warranted. Please do find the post/evidence that upset you. It must have been a real doozie.
I was looking for it but could not find it. Sorry. But you were acting a lot like a Steelerfanfag.
But, if you wish to make your Mea Culpa, and promise to never again act like a Steelerfanfag, redemption can be yours.
We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.
-
@boo-radley said:
If I need a judge I will let you know.
The rebuke was warranted. Please do find the post/evidence that upset you. It must have been a real doozie.
I was looking for it but could not find it. Sorry. But you were acting a lot like a Steelerfanfag.
But, if you wish to make your Mea Culpa, and promise to never again act like a Steelerfanfag, redemption can be yours.
We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.
We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.
If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure.

-
We will place you into a Pre-Trial Diversionary program.
If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure.

If one of Z's "assistants" is in that may I sign up? They keep diverting my attention that's for sure.

We will assign one specifically as your probation officer.
(When I first started practicing, the probation officer in the local court was a woman whose....talents...would have fit right in with Zs interns. While she dressed professionally, her up top assets were quite evident. And she was nice looking as well.)
-
@boo-radley said:
You could not find the post because it does not exist.
Yes, it does. It was an entire thread. If it is that important to find, do so yourself.
Bottom line: do not continue to act like a Steelerfag.
-
@boo-radley said:
The burden of proof is on you.
No, I am the judge, remember? You must convince me. I will be lenient with you however. Rather than proof beyond a reasonable doubt, you will only be required to show clear and convincing proof that you are not going to act like a Steelerfanfag.
(those are two different standards).
The intern/probation officer that I subcontracted from Zombo will have her eyes on you.

-
@boo-radley said:
Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.
And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.
-
@boo-radley said:
Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.
There was, I just can't find it. Others have seen it.
Bottom line: don't be a dumbass
Or...do you actually object to having those boobs staring you in the face?
-
@boo-radley said:
People hate the Patriots because they win.....and cheat sometimes to do it.
Just like Ohio State. Lots of haters because they win and are never that far from another championship trophy.
You sound a Steeler fan.
@boo-radley said:
It does not matter what you want.
Destiny is destiny.
No shit Sherlock. It doesn't matter what you want either.
You sound a Steeler fan.
You say you are a Pats fan? I didn't know that Pats fans were as stupid as Steeler fans.
EVERY motherfucker on the planet thinks, no...knows that the Pats have been cheaters. Only Pats fans are in denial about that.
Congratulations, you have just earned the silver medal in the "Stupid Fans of the NFL" Steeplechase for New England fans. You ran a great anchor leg.
I guess I dont see the bias.
You wouldn't now would you, silver medalist?
If Brady and Belichick were in Cleveland that town would be the center of the NFL universe.
There is the entire thing. I chastised you for being in denial about the Patriots allegations of cheating..and about the denial of the east coast bias . Very Steeler fanish. very Steeler fan like. But, by all means, feel free to take your cues from the pluperfect pedantic pricks around here.
-
@boo-radley said:
Ok, there is no post. Never was one to begin with.
And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.
And that's why you put Gipski on ignore... you can spend hours arguing about meaningless shit without hope of learning a goddamn thing about football.
The next Substantive thing I learn about football from you will be the first thing. You give your opinions and biases on things....just like the rest of us (those provide no insight). You give links to or copy what others have written, just like the rest of us. (we learn from what those others have done).
The difference is that I don't falsely pretend to be some expert on how the game of football is played, or get all menstrual if you make a mistake of fact about something that is not all that significant, like whether a particular QB started the first game of his rookie season...or not. You know, its really not all that big of a deal.
-
-
@boo-radley said:
I honestly did not see your responses because notifications were turned off. I checked back a time or two and didnt see a thing.
I stand by my prediction that we will see destiny when Goodell is handing Brady the Lombardi. I stand by recognizing all the whiners complaining about the Patriots because they win. Its ridiculous. If what people like you say is true, then Belichick and Brady wont be in the HOF. Both will be 1st ballot in like flint inductees. I stand by not believing in any coastal bias. I watched the Marty Browns just like the rest of the country because they were a model program that won. The St Louis Rams were the pinnacle of NFL teams. Broncos, Colts, Packers, Cowboys, the only coasts near any of these teams are from lakes. They all draw national attention.
I have never seen someone so butt hurt over nothing.
You are missing the point. You may be in denial...but the fact is that the rest of the NFL....owners/GMs etc. and the NFL front office see the Patriots as a cheater organization. Do you think that the million dollar fine, the loss of a first round draft choice and the 4 game suspension of Brady were just because of some deflated balls. Hell no. It was the other 31 owners of the NFL who have their problems with the way the Pats do business, (Not I). As for the east coast bias, that is a tenebrous thing, but the rest of the country feels it and is aware of it.
It is really no sweat off my back. But, if you do want to live in denial about things, and act like a Steeler fan, then expect to be called out over it.
-
Gipski
And here is Tour's entire problem with me. I don't fall in line and goosestep to his marching orders about what the Browns should do in the draft. I think Mitch Trubisky (ergo the ski) is the best player the Browns could take in this draft. He does not think that. Because I think differently from him his ovaries apparently get all swollen over it. He is intolerant of nonconforming opinions.
-
@boo-radley said:
I dont know how to help you.
Preparation H? Have you tried it yet?
It must be hell sitting all day in so much pain and discomfort. My heart goes out to you.
So, is that a tacit admission that you are still in denial about the reason for the Patriots seemingly harsh punishment? Seems to be.
There is a very easy way to help me, and everyone else on here as well as yourself: Don't be ignorant about things such as this. Have you tried that?
-
@boo-radley said:
You dont even know all the facts.
You think that you do. And do not ask me to explain what happened to you.
The facts are that the Patriots got hammered by the league for multiple acts of cheating. The other owners got tired of it and told the commish to hammer them. (If you don't think that is what happened, then you should take a trip to Lake Victoria, which is the source of De Nile)
But...go ahead Kelly Conway, please feel free to tell what your "Alternate Facts" are.
-
It's always easier to make excuses for somebody else's success than to put on your big-boy pants and vow to do better.
Hammered by the league and still...
WSS
-
It's always easier to make excuses for somebody else's success than to put on your big-boy pants and vow to do better.
Hammered by the league and still...
WSS
It's always easier to make excuses for somebody else's success than to put on your big-boy pants kilt and vow to do better.
FIFY...
-
@boo-radley said:
I dont have time for an exercise in futility.
It would not sink in anyway. I know when I am beat.
Agree. It is futile for you to deny what is undeniable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
