Skip to content

Sheard

The Browns Board
111 14 2.9k
  • Considering the number of players to come and go the past few seasons, probability dictates some should succeed. Most however, haven't.

    @choco said:

    Considering the number of players to come and go the past few seasons, probability dictates some should succeed. Most however, haven't.

    yes but that's why browns fan sweat and cry about those that do.

    most don't see the light of day of a nfl career after berea. that's how bad our FO has been since reinception.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Wait a minute, werent you the Judge caught whittling under his robe during a trial a couple of years ago?

    It was in Ohio. Youre in Ohio. Cayanne county?... no thats not it, Cayahoga county! Yes, thats it. Where do you work?

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

  • didn't gipson used to play safety for us? how about skrine? benjamin? mack? how many guys in SB that were browns?

    drain the swamp in cleveland.

  • @choco said:

    I feel like I need to get involved here.

    This is all about the fact that Boo Radley is in denial of the fact that the Patriots cheated, and that Brady lied, and covered it up by trashing his cell phone with the incriminating evidence of his cheating.

    He says he has "alternative facts"...but refuses to reveal them.

    That is what this is all about....just in case you wanted the background.

    @the-gipper said:

    This is all about the fact that Boo Radley is in denial of the fact that the Patriots cheated, and that Brady lied, and covered it up by trashing his cell phone with the incriminating evidence of his cheating.

    He says he has "alternative facts"...but refuses to reveal them.

    That is what this is all about....just in case you wanted the background.

    Trolls leave after they start starving.
  • didn't gipson used to play safety for us? how about skrine? benjamin? mack? how many guys in SB that were browns?

    drain the swamp in cleveland.

    @miktoxic said:

    didn't gipson used to play safety for us? how about skrine? benjamin? mack? how many guys in SB that were browns?

    drain the swamp in cleveland.

    4 OTOH...

    Sheard either got injured and/or lost his job. Don't care either way, mild contributor to a perennial playoff team.

    Mingo...Lol

    Gabriel...Bounced back after a bad 15 campaign and terrible camp in 16. Has a stud playing across from him, a Pretty good QB, and good running game. Strange he'd have a good year with shanny though...

    Mack...Great player who wanted out.

    So?

    No one gets every move right. No. One.

    Edit: Schwartz...Wanted to keep him, but agent was playing games. Can't blame a new regime for thumbing their nose at drama.

    I think the list of failures would be greatly depressing, so I ain't going there

  • @boo-radley said:

    Do tell

    I told.

  • @miktoxic said:

    didn't gipson used to play safety for us? how about skrine? benjamin? mack? how many guys in SB that were browns?

    drain the swamp in cleveland.

    4 OTOH...

    Sheard either got injured and/or lost his job. Don't care either way, mild contributor to a perennial playoff team.

    Mingo...Lol

    Gabriel...Bounced back after a bad 15 campaign and terrible camp in 16. Has a stud playing across from him, a Pretty good QB, and good running game. Strange he'd have a good year with shanny though...

    Mack...Great player who wanted out.

    So?

    No one gets every move right. No. One.

    Edit: Schwartz...Wanted to keep him, but agent was playing games. Can't blame a new regime for thumbing their nose at drama.

    I think the list of failures would be greatly depressing, so I ain't going there

    @choco said:

    No one gets every move right. No. One.

    seems like you want to argue everytime i say something. fuck.

    no one get's it right everytime but percentage cleveland getting it wrong is greater than every other team with .500 winning record. hell at this point i'll put money on the friign detroit lions drafting better than the browns.....and that was unheard of 15 years ago.

  • Not arguin so much as just saying...

    Why people trying to run these guys outta town already?

  • Mack is the only one I wanted to stay.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Wait a minute, werent you the Judge caught whittling under his robe during a trial a couple of years ago?

    It was in Ohio. Youre in Ohio. Cayanne county?... no thats not it, Cayahoga county! Yes, thats it. Where do you work?

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    @wargograw said:

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

  • Gipper has mentioned his name at least 800 times on this forum, so I know that he's a real person.

  • @wargograw said:

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

    His name is not Gipson, he's not a judge, or he's some super secret judge protected from presence on the internet. Only possibilities here.

  • Zombo said:

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

    His name is not Gipson, he's not a judge, or he's some super secret judge protected from presence on the internet. Only possibilities here.

    @wargograw said:

    His name is not Gipson, he's not a judge, or he's some super secret judge protected from presence on the internet. Only possibilities here.

    He's an attorney. Judge is his side hustle.

    Zombo

  • @choco said:

    No one gets every move right. No. One.

    seems like you want to argue everytime i say something. fuck.

    no one get's it right everytime but percentage cleveland getting it wrong is greater than every other team with .500 winning record. hell at this point i'll put money on the friign detroit lions drafting better than the browns.....and that was unheard of 15 years ago.

    @miktoxic said:

    seems like you want to argue everytime i say something. fuck.

    no one get's it right everytime but percentage cleveland getting it wrong is greater than every other team with .500 winning record. hell at this point i'll put money on the friign detroit lions drafting better than the browns.....and that was unheard of 15 years ago.

    I miss the Matt Millen era.

    That was fun.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Wait a minute, werent you the Judge caught whittling under his robe during a trial a couple of years ago?

    It was in Ohio. Youre in Ohio. Cayanne county?... no thats not it, Cayahoga county! Yes, thats it. Where do you work?

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    @wargograw said:

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    Are you in legal trouble or are you done with all the foreplay and ready for the real deal?

    <insert steers and queers joke>

  • @wargograw said:

    His name is not Gipson, he's not a judge, or he's some super secret judge protected from presence on the internet. Only possibilities here.

    He's an attorney. Judge is his side hustle.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    He's an attorney. Judge is his side hustle.

    But is it true that he has cited himself for contempt several times?

  • OK... just remember...

    Tattaglia's a pimp. It was Barzini all along.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Wait a minute, werent you the Judge caught whittling under his robe during a trial a couple of years ago?

    It was in Ohio. Youre in Ohio. Cayanne county?... no thats not it, Cayahoga county! Yes, thats it. Where do you work?

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    @wargograw said:

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    You wouldn't.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Mingo reminds me of Vernon Gholston.

    Every DL the Browns have drafted in round 1 since 1999 has been a bust. Courtney, Big Money(at least for the Browns he was a bust), Wimbley, Taylor pretty much. Hopefully, Shelton has turned that around.

  • @wargograw said:

    I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

    Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

    The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

    And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

    That's the story of Gipper.

    Zombo

    Answers: Boo Radley was denying that the Pats and Brady did anything wrong, that they cheated and lied...which they have been adjudicated to have done. He asserted he had "alternative facts". That is why I went off on him.

    And I have admitted I am wrong, many times. Fairly recently even. When I was listing those first round QBs and their "wait" times to start a game, I got a couple wrong about how many games a couple of the waited before starting...including Weeden and Griffin. I thought they waited one game, but they didn't, they missed a game in the season somewhere. Someone went all Kajagoogoo on me over the fact that I made that simple mistake.

    And technically, I am a magistrate. Have done that in 5 different courts. Just one now though.