Browns Martial Arts Expert released
-
I think its good to expose some players to this, to teach them where certain pressure points are on the arms to help them disengage blockers, ect, but I have never honestly seen the point of hiring someone full time to be on staff. My old high school coach had use go do specialized karate training 2 days a week during the off-season, then invited the teacher to help on during practice and game day, and if anything it was the opposite of helpful.
-
I think its good to expose some players to this, to teach them where certain pressure points are on the arms to help them disengage blockers, ect, but I have never honestly seen the point of hiring someone full time to be on staff. My old high school coach had use go do specialized karate training 2 days a week during the off-season, then invited the teacher to help on during practice and game day, and if anything it was the opposite of helpful.
... if anything it was the opposite of helpful.
Made players think about/ focus on the wrong things?
-
I wouldn't trust him because he's a Martial Arts expert named "Joe Kim" and he looks like this:

He is the Donna Chang of the NFL.
I can hear George Costanza's Mom right now, "I'm not taking martial arts advice from some guy from Lakewood!"
Zombo said:
I wouldn't trust him because he's a Martial Arts expert named "Joe Kim" and he looks like this:

He is the Donna Chang of the NFL.
I can hear George Costanza's Mom right now, "I'm not taking martial arts advice from some guy from Lakewood!"
Really. He doesn't even look partially Korean, I wonder if he is like Scott Fujita.....adopted by an Asian couple, but not Asian at all by blood.
-
He's the white sushi chef on The League.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login