NFL Divisional shake up- changes needed
-
Okay, cool. So I claim all titles won in America, then...since we're just making shit up.
Glad we got to the bottom of this.
Again, can't help it that you are a rootless tool.
Again, can't help it that you are a rootless tool.
But at least I claim all those championships.
-
Again, can't help it that you are a rootless tool.
But at least I claim all those championships.
But at least I claim all those championships.
When you land on Mars, let us know. You can claim it on behalf of yourself.
-
But at least I claim all those championships.
When you land on Mars, let us know. You can claim it on behalf of yourself.
When you land on Mars, let us know. You can claim it on behalf of yourself.
Don't need to land there. Mars is in my market - I claim their titles as well.
-
Need to claim all the Western Hemisphere medals at the next Olympics.
-
When you land on Mars, let us know. You can claim it on behalf of yourself.
Don't need to land there. Mars is in my market - I claim their titles as well.
Don't need to land there. Mars is in my market - I claim their titles as well.
Then simply do this: list the championships won by each TV market. You can include Mars.
-
My market has won 51 Super Bowls.
-
My market has won 51 Super Bowls.
My market has won 51 Super Bowls.
So? Is that an admission that you are a FRAK? The most loathesome sort of creature that climbed out of the primordial soup that inhabits the planet? (Oh, that's right....you are looking at a different planet)
-
America is his market. He already said that. America has won 51 Super Bowls.
-
America is his market. He already said that. America has won 51 Super Bowls.
How does his dick taste?
-
You tell me.
-
You tell me.
You are the one licking his balls.
-
America is his market. He already said that. America has won 51 Super Bowls.
How does his dick taste?
How does his dick taste?
Like the dick of a guy who can claim 51 Super Bowl victories.
Like a champion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login