Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation
-
Gipper---You're not calling Beare a liar, are you?
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
-
Gipper---You're not calling Beare a liar, are you?
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
Gipper---You're not calling Beare a liar, are you?
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
If you really want to be a cunt the process is that you must come and suck my dick.
Doing such a move just evidences your cowardice. You can't win an argument, so you chicken out. Chicken. Go ahead. Go away. But if you block me...you are blocking your best "source" of information
And I don't know say Beare is a liar....I am only saying that "ONE" single "Cleveland" source saying that McCarron is high on the Browns list don't mean shit. That "source" may be just some writer that has no more credibility than you or I. Like I said...I read a hundred "sources" that don't have the thought of McCarron at all on their mine. No more than the entire list of FA QBs out there.
-
Gipper---You're not calling Beare a liar, are you?
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
Not inclined to reply since you took a shot at my bud, gumby... but since it's for your friend...
Click on your screen name at top right of page. The lower right option in the drop down menu will be "Manage Ignore Prefs".
-
Tour---I'm new here. What are the steps I need to take to block Gippers posts? Asking for a friend.
Not inclined to reply since you took a shot at my bud, gumby... but since it's for your friend...
Click on your screen name at top right of page. The lower right option in the drop down menu will be "Manage Ignore Prefs".
-
Gipper---Relax, it's my friend who wants to block you. I happen to like the taste of low hanging fruit. Also, we may be only talking about one media source in this example, but even that is proof enough that I'm not the one making things up. What's more, you were pretty quick to embrace a dubious source from the radio when you thought it supported your rant about 1962 still mattering.
Tour---You have every right to defend your friend Gumby. He's very high achieving.
-
Gipper---Relax, it's my friend who wants to block you. I happen to like the taste of low hanging fruit. Also, we may be only talking about one media source in this example, but even that is proof enough that I'm not the one making things up. What's more, you were pretty quick to embrace a dubious source from the radio when you thought it supported your rant about 1962 still mattering.
Tour---You have every right to defend your friend Gumby. He's very high achieving.
Gipper---Relax, it's my friend who wants to block you. I happen to like the taste of low hanging fruit. Also, we may be only talking about one media source in this example, but even that is proof enough that I'm not the one making things up. What's more, you were pretty quick to embrace a dubious source from the radio when you thought it supported your rant about 1962 still mattering.
Tour---You have every right to defend your friend Gumby. He's very high achieving.
Well...I simply reported what I heard..from a named source guy that works for The Sporting News......something what has overwhelmingly been part of the Bengal/Browns dynamic for all these years...that everyone knows.
That is different than one source saying the Browns are hot after McCarron.
And 1962 DOES still matter....mostly to Mike Brown. Go ahead and ask him of you don't believe the reports.
-
Jimmy G Peace out imstagram post tonight
-
Page isn't available. Summary? Suicide?
-
well if he is being traded to the browns hopefully we gave up as little as possible
-
Hmm link works for me, He posted pic of Him on Pats uniform with peace sign. People speculating it's "peace out" lol, who knows since it's silly season.
-
Say no to Garoppolo
-
Everything on the internet (so it must be true, right?) says the Browns are going hard for Tyrod Taylor. I haven't seen ANYTHING about us going for Garoppolo, which makes me sad. Here's how I see it going down: Browns sign Tyrod Taylor after the Bills officially cut him loose. Browns then draft a QB during the first two rounds, and that guy holds the clipboard and learns while we start Tyrod for a year...maybe more depending on how he plays. If Tyrod remains healthy, like he usually does, and puts up similar numbers (say 20 TD's and 7 picks), the Browns could go from 1 win all the way to....what...5? 6? I don't think we'll have a WORSE defense, and I like our RB's. If we somehow manage to keep Pryor, I actually think 5 or 6 wins is realistic, and something to be proud of. Without Pryor...well....I don't want to think about it.
I still want Garoppolo...want him very badly. But I see NOTHING to suggest that we want him, or that he'll even be available.
-
Everything on the internet (so it must be true, right?) says the Browns are going hard for Tyrod Taylor. I haven't seen ANYTHING about us going for Garoppolo, which makes me sad. Here's how I see it going down: Browns sign Tyrod Taylor after the Bills officially cut him loose. Browns then draft a QB during the first two rounds, and that guy holds the clipboard and learns while we start Tyrod for a year...maybe more depending on how he plays. If Tyrod remains healthy, like he usually does, and puts up similar numbers (say 20 TD's and 7 picks), the Browns could go from 1 win all the way to....what...5? 6? I don't think we'll have a WORSE defense, and I like our RB's. If we somehow manage to keep Pryor, I actually think 5 or 6 wins is realistic, and something to be proud of. Without Pryor...well....I don't want to think about it.
I still want Garoppolo...want him very badly. But I see NOTHING to suggest that we want him, or that he'll even be available.
Everything on the internet (so it must be true, right?) says the Browns are going hard for Tyrod Taylor. I haven't seen ANYTHING about us going for Garoppolo, which makes me sad. Here's how I see it going down: Browns sign Tyrod Taylor after the Bills officially cut him loose. Browns then draft a QB during the first two rounds, and that guy holds the clipboard and learns while we start Tyrod for a year...maybe more depending on how he plays. If Tyrod remains healthy, like he usually does, and puts up similar numbers (say 20 TD's and 7 picks), the Browns could go from 1 win all the way to....what...5? 6? I don't think we'll have a WORSE defense, and I like our RB's. If we somehow manage to keep Pryor, I actually think 5 or 6 wins is realistic, and something to be proud of. Without Pryor...well....I don't want to think about it.
I still want Garoppolo...want him very badly. But I see NOTHING to suggest that we want him, or that he'll even be available.
don't walk on the off season landmines. Lets walk around them..#1-Sure JG has a price. 800k & show up at training camp as a back-up with repeat champs or decide about the millions now.BB knows his players wants & far before camp.#2. New HC Todd McDermot has handled the Tyrod Taylor issue perfectly with the Bills media since his arrival.But has the media & the Bills organization blown it to deep for Tyrod before McDermot got there? Money talks & I think the new HC has a say & they pay Tyrod cause at 17M/yr who else you paying?#3.none of our QB's hold a clipboard for long
.Unless Mitch or Watson can fall into a non reach pick. Kessler is everything about a QB after those top 2. I count 3-4 QB's in next seasons draft that our non-reachable in top 10 picks next season. I don't think we can be that good next season to blow that..#4.I think we sign Pryor after he chases money values with Drew, that we will have a chance to match cause he's only here if Hue is. I'd be more worried about losing Crow at this point.1 landmine at a time. It's been FO issues for so many years now. Sashi clock has no snooze alarms..Go Browns!! -
na Gipper..My chickens were named by Von Miller & Derek Wolfe new TV ad. Von says Chickens are

-
@boo-fagley said:
Then that means he is being traded.
If you look at how Pats traded Cassel, I believe they waited until his contract was up, franchise tagged him, then traded. They might do same here.
-
If the recent reports are accurate that the Patriots are seeking TWO first round draft picks for Garoppolo (one this year, one next year), then the deal is completely off the table in my mind. First of all, the Browns first round draft pick is different than most other teams, as it's almost a certainty to be in the top ten, possibly much higher. If we DID get Garoppolo, then maybe we find ourselves in the teens, but our track record suggests that we're going to have a very high selection. No way in HELL we can give that type of compensation up, right? Now, we DO have two SECOND rounders next year, so hopefully that will suffice. As crazy as it seems, I would be willing to part with our #12 pick and one of our second rounders next year for Garoppolo. Tyrod Taylor is off the list, we're not getting Romo (don't want him anyways), no Kaepernick, probably no Cutler (don't like him either)....so that begs the question of, "Just who in the HELL can we pick up to play QB in 2017?"
Virtually every analyst I've read says there is not a rookie QB in this class that can play right away. Can they all be wrong? Certainly. Carson Wentz wasn't supposed to play right away, and he did alright, AND got a wealth of experience. We could get lucky, but I don't exactly hold my breath for that in Cleveland. We need a rookie, AND we need a veteran. Now, Garoppolo BARELY qualifies as a veteran, but even with his limited playing time, he still has time in the LEAGUE. He's still prepared as a starter, learned NFL offenses, adjusted to the speed of the game, etc. He knows what it takes to win a game, and although winning a game in New England and winning a game in Cleveland are vastly different animals, he'd still have a massive leg up on ANY rookie.
-
If the recent reports are accurate that the Patriots are seeking TWO first round draft picks for Garoppolo (one this year, one next year), then the deal is completely off the table in my mind. First of all, the Browns first round draft pick is different than most other teams, as it's almost a certainty to be in the top ten, possibly much higher. If we DID get Garoppolo, then maybe we find ourselves in the teens, but our track record suggests that we're going to have a very high selection. No way in HELL we can give that type of compensation up, right? Now, we DO have two SECOND rounders next year, so hopefully that will suffice. As crazy as it seems, I would be willing to part with our #12 pick and one of our second rounders next year for Garoppolo. Tyrod Taylor is off the list, we're not getting Romo (don't want him anyways), no Kaepernick, probably no Cutler (don't like him either)....so that begs the question of, "Just who in the HELL can we pick up to play QB in 2017?"
Virtually every analyst I've read says there is not a rookie QB in this class that can play right away. Can they all be wrong? Certainly. Carson Wentz wasn't supposed to play right away, and he did alright, AND got a wealth of experience. We could get lucky, but I don't exactly hold my breath for that in Cleveland. We need a rookie, AND we need a veteran. Now, Garoppolo BARELY qualifies as a veteran, but even with his limited playing time, he still has time in the LEAGUE. He's still prepared as a starter, learned NFL offenses, adjusted to the speed of the game, etc. He knows what it takes to win a game, and although winning a game in New England and winning a game in Cleveland are vastly different animals, he'd still have a massive leg up on ANY rookie.
If the recent reports are accurate that the Patriots are seeking TWO first round draft picks for Garoppolo (one this year, one next year), then the deal is completely off the table in my mind. First of all, the Browns first round draft pick is different than most other teams, as it's almost a certainty to be in the top ten, possibly much higher. If we DID get Garoppolo, then maybe we find ourselves in the teens, but our track record suggests that we're going to have a very high selection. No way in HELL we can give that type of compensation up, right? Now, we DO have two SECOND rounders next year, so hopefully that will suffice. As crazy as it seems, I would be willing to part with our #12 pick and one of our second rounders next year for Garoppolo. Tyrod Taylor is off the list, we're not getting Romo (don't want him anyways), no Kaepernick, probably no Cutler (don't like him either)....so that begs the question of, "Just who in the HELL can we pick up to play QB in 2017?"
Virtually every analyst I've read says there is not a rookie QB in this class that can play right away. Can they all be wrong? Certainly. Carson Wentz wasn't supposed to play right away, and he did alright, AND got a wealth of experience. We could get lucky, but I don't exactly hold my breath for that in Cleveland. We need a rookie, AND we need a veteran. Now, Garoppolo BARELY qualifies as a veteran, but even with his limited playing time, he still has time in the LEAGUE. He's still prepared as a starter, learned NFL offenses, adjusted to the speed of the game, etc. He knows what it takes to win a game, and although winning a game in New England and winning a game in Cleveland are vastly different animals, he'd still have a massive leg up on ANY rookie.
Again....why do we need a rookie QB to play right away? Even if we were to take one at #1. Its not like this team would be ready to challenge for a playoff spot before another year or two.
We need a QB for the long haul....NOT one that is ready to go on September 10, 2017.
In the past we got a player that was the equivalent of the first pick in the draft in Bernie Kosar. He did not start until the middle of his rookie year. Smart decision. We also got Tim Couch with the first pick in the draft...and started him after one game. Bad decision in my opinion.
So, why this demand for instant gratification? It is foolish in my opinion for people to have that thought process.
So, whether we go with a guy at #1 or #12...or whatever....patience is a virtue.
-
If the recent reports are accurate that the Patriots are seeking TWO first round draft picks for Garoppolo (one this year, one next year), then the deal is completely off the table in my mind. First of all, the Browns first round draft pick is different than most other teams, as it's almost a certainty to be in the top ten, possibly much higher. If we DID get Garoppolo, then maybe we find ourselves in the teens, but our track record suggests that we're going to have a very high selection. No way in HELL we can give that type of compensation up, right? Now, we DO have two SECOND rounders next year, so hopefully that will suffice. As crazy as it seems, I would be willing to part with our #12 pick and one of our second rounders next year for Garoppolo. Tyrod Taylor is off the list, we're not getting Romo (don't want him anyways), no Kaepernick, probably no Cutler (don't like him either)....so that begs the question of, "Just who in the HELL can we pick up to play QB in 2017?"
Virtually every analyst I've read says there is not a rookie QB in this class that can play right away. Can they all be wrong? Certainly. Carson Wentz wasn't supposed to play right away, and he did alright, AND got a wealth of experience. We could get lucky, but I don't exactly hold my breath for that in Cleveland. We need a rookie, AND we need a veteran. Now, Garoppolo BARELY qualifies as a veteran, but even with his limited playing time, he still has time in the LEAGUE. He's still prepared as a starter, learned NFL offenses, adjusted to the speed of the game, etc. He knows what it takes to win a game, and although winning a game in New England and winning a game in Cleveland are vastly different animals, he'd still have a massive leg up on ANY rookie.
If the recent reports are accurate that the Patriots are seeking TWO first round draft picks for Garoppolo (one this year, one next year), then the deal is completely off the table in my mind. First of all, the Browns first round draft pick is different than most other teams, as it's almost a certainty to be in the top ten, possibly much higher. If we DID get Garoppolo, then maybe we find ourselves in the teens, but our track record suggests that we're going to have a very high selection.
No way in HELL we can give that type of compensation up, right?
Dunno...
Thought just hit me over in the FA thread that the reason we may be as active as we are being this year is to free up picks for trading. And there's no trade I know of out there requiring more picks than the one for Jimmy G.
But to go that route, we have to land more of our targeted FAs than reports seem to indicate we are landing...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Italians