Skip to content

Camp Garrett

The Browns Board
113 27 3.2k
  • Simples, pick Trubisky with #1 and BPA for the rest of the draft!

  • I'm not so sure.

  • Ghoolie with the inside scoop, only a day after it was first posted.

  • @ghoolie said:

    OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING EVER IN BROWNS HISTORY.

    So Ghoulie, what would be your move if if you were the GM after that video coming out and player basically not wanting to come to Cleveland ?, would you still Draft him in the knowledge your likely only gonna have him for 4 years until his rookie contract runs out and he goes elsewhere.

    ​Lets hear the all knowledgeable Ghoulie's thoughts on who the Browns should draft at #1 and #12.

  • Besides what many missed in the article was this little tidbit, "Besides, Garrett told Houston's Fox 26 on Thursday that he'd be fine playing for the Browns."

    He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. πŸ˜†

  • He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. πŸ˜†




    Then he will be convincing everyone he went to college at Bowling Green

  • So far, he doesn't want to play in cold weather and has made a video pleading to have Dallas trade for him. A week before the draft, Garrett will just make a video of himself crying with no explanation.

    Allen looks better by the day.

  • POP QUIZ: Where was Myles born? Since it's a three-city metroplex in North-Central Texas, you can have three guesses.

    If any of us had ever been fortunate enough to be considered for the NFL, where would we want to play? Cleveland...

    Where would we play? Anywhere that signed us, let alone drafted us, let alone drafted us #1 overall...

  • He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. πŸ˜†




    Then he will be convincing everyone he went to college at Bowling Green

    @darren15 said:

    He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. πŸ˜†

    Then he will be convincing everyone he went to college at Bowling Green

    Maybe the Browns need to employ Conway's services. "With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Cowboys select Myles Garrett, defensive end, Texas A&M."

    Conway to Garrett: " Cleveland enjoys tropical weather all year long."

  • @darren15 said:

    He needs Kellyanne Conway to speak for him. πŸ˜†

    Then he will be convincing everyone he went to college at Bowling Green

    Maybe the Browns need to employ Conway's services. "With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Cowboys select Myles Garrett, defensive end, Texas A&M."

    Conway to Garrett: " Cleveland enjoys tropical weather all year long."

    @osiris said:

    Maybe the Browns need to employ Conway's services. "With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Cowboys select Myles Garrett, defensive end, Texas A&M."

    Conway to Garrett: " Cleveland enjoys tropical weather all year long."

    I had a whole thing. I was halfway through. But this is the football section! So I'll pass.

  • Except to say, there is a Dallas in Ohio...

  • I'd like to let it be known Garrett needs to shut his mouth. I'm kinda with Zombo (before he took it all back). It's homo. It's a bad look. Shut up already.

    That said, if we wanna take him, we better take him.

  • @wargograw said:

    Most people don't know jack about the NFL. Even fans.

    Apparently Garrett is clueless about how much moving from #28 to #1 costs. πŸ™‚ It's never going to happen in the real world. I would bet the ranch the Browns aren't trading out of the top 10.

    @hoorta said:

    Apparently Garrett is clueless about how much moving from #28 to #1 costs. πŸ™‚ It's never going to happen in the real world. I would bet the ranch the Browns aren't trading out of the top 10.

    The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.

  • @hoorta said:

    Apparently Garrett is clueless about how much moving from #28 to #1 costs. πŸ™‚ It's never going to happen in the real world. I would bet the ranch the Browns aren't trading out of the top 10.

    The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.

    @wargograw said:

    The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.

    I'd take their entire draft, plus their OL and Elliott. I'd throw in Crowell.

  • POP QUIZ: Where was Myles born? Since it's a three-city metroplex in North-Central Texas, you can have three guesses.

    If any of us had ever been fortunate enough to be considered for the NFL, where would we want to play? Cleveland...

    Where would we play? Anywhere that signed us, let alone drafted us, let alone drafted us #1 overall...

    @tour2ma said:

    POP QUIZ: Where was Myles born? Since it's a three-city metroplex in North-Central Texas, you can have three guesses.

    If any of us had ever been fortunate enough to be considered for the NFL, where would we want to play? Cleveland...

    Where would we play? Anywhere that signed us, let alone drafted us, let alone drafted us #1 overall...

    Seattle would be my choice and as much as I love the Browns they'd be dead last.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    And? Most likely his favorite team.

    1. He should probably shut up.

    2. These Texas homos always seem to want to stay in Texas. Maybe he'll want to go back after the first contract. Or be miserable while he's in Cleveland.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    1. He should probably shut up.

    2. These Texas homos always seem to want to stay in Texas. Maybe he'll want to go back after the first contract. Or be miserable while he's in Cleveland.

    Zombo

    He is coming off somewhat as a big puss. I mean, if he is so gutless in his attitude about where he plays, it makes me think he may be gutless in how he plays. We don't need another "Quiet Storm"

  • Zombo said:

    1. He should probably shut up.

    2. These Texas homos always seem to want to stay in Texas. Maybe he'll want to go back after the first contract. Or be miserable while he's in Cleveland.

    Zombo

    What about that Ohio homo that wants to play QB for Cleveland? πŸ˜› Garrett's home town is Arlington, home of Cowboys stadium. It's understandable.

    @texasag1969 said:

    What about that Ohio homo that wants to play QB for Cleveland? πŸ˜› Garrett's home town is Arlington, home of Cowboys stadium. It's understandable.

    He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

  • I am irritated with him though that he thinks glass jaw romo and a couple meaningless picks are gonna be enough for the right to either draft him or allen.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I am irritated with him though that he thinks glass jaw romo and a couple meaningless picks are gonna be enough for the right to either draft him or allen.

    I might trade away the rights in return for Zeke Elliot and Dak Prescott.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What about that Ohio homo that wants to play QB for Cleveland? πŸ˜› Garrett's home town is Arlington, home of Cowboys stadium. It's understandable.

    He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

    @the-gipper said:

    He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

    SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.

  • @the-gipper said:

    He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.

    SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.

    @texasag1969 said:

    SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.

    He has changed his tune a time or two. He said he didn't want to come to Cleveland because of the cold. I suspect that was a puss out statement. Then he retracted it and said he was fine with coming to Cleveland. Then he does this begging routine.

    If anyone is KellyAnn it is he...for changing his story as often as he changes his underwear.

    I question his toughness.

    For some reason, I see him and I see Barkevious Jr.