Crowell gets second round tender
-
Well, much of what you say may be right. You know I have been on the Trubisky train.
Taking both he and Mike William IS intriguing.
I agree that just one defensive player will not make all that much difference.....but 4-5 could, and this team needs 4-5 defensive player.
Also....I think you overestimate the rest of the team's in this division. While perhaps they may be somewhat better than the Browns, I don't think any of them are all that good. The Steelers do have three good players on offense that DO make a difference.
Hence the intrigue in the Trubisky/Williams suggestion.
Ravens? losing it.
Bengals may actually end up worse than the Browns, believe it or not.
Regarding the Bengals being worse than the Browns this year, I'm predicting it. Their drafting studs ended with AJ Green. Plenty of mediocrity since. 2016 season they let their #2 and #3 WRs Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu walk, and they compounded it this year letting LT Witworth and top guard Zeitler go, and Zeitler is on the Browns now.

We'll see if Ghoolie's hypothesis OL are a bunch of unskilled fat asses rings true- because what the Bengals have left is pure crap. Dalton will be running for his life.
-
I guess the Browns may be drafting a kid as insurance.
-
Cook in the second round
-
-
Smells of a draft day trade..even smells like a Jaguar or Panther(opens door for Howard pick at 8)? just not a Raven(again)..we love second rounders. that would make it what 5 2nd's in 2 years? You almost can't draft a Top RB for less money than Crow right now
Can you trade a player not under contract?
-
Im not sure.....but Id think you could trade his rights?....right?....
Bottom line tho....he will sign somewhere.....and when he does, either we get a 2nd or we can trade him....or keep him....
Id like to keep him.....but, no matter how it goes, tapping a UDFA, getting 3 years of positive production from him, then getting a 2nd....is a pretty good turn....
-
Smells of a draft day trade..even smells like a Jaguar or Panther(opens door for Howard pick at 8)? just not a Raven(again)..we love second rounders. that would make it what 5 2nd's in 2 years? You almost can't draft a Top RB for less money than Crow right now
Can you trade a player not under contract?
Can you trade a player not under contract?
I'd have to check the Jamar Taylor trade (believe same contract issue) but Crow will sign it if trade is in his mind..Honestly he's another I believe "wants out Himself"..the cop issue did not sit well with Jackson. But handled Well in office..Am with Mud, rinse,wash,repeat should begin with "keep your own you made" but Don't let-- Pay the Man!! keep getting in the way..At Least act like you own 51M in cap
-
Im not sure.....but Id think you could trade his rights?....right?....
Bottom line tho....he will sign somewhere.....and when he does, either we get a 2nd or we can trade him....or keep him....
Id like to keep him.....but, no matter how it goes, tapping a UDFA, getting 3 years of positive production from him, then getting a 2nd....is a pretty good turn....
-
Can you trade a player not under contract?
I'd have to check the Jamar Taylor trade (believe same contract issue) but Crow will sign it if trade is in his mind..Honestly he's another I believe "wants out Himself"..the cop issue did not sit well with Jackson. But handled Well in office..Am with Mud, rinse,wash,repeat should begin with "keep your own you made" but Don't let-- Pay the Man!! keep getting in the way..At Least act like you own 51M in cap
I'd have to check the Jamar Taylor trade (believe same contract issue) but Crow will sign it if trade is in his mind..Honestly he's another I believe "wants out Himself"..the cop issue did not sit well with Jackson. But handled Well in office..Am with Mud, rinse,wash,repeat should begin with "keep your own you made" but Don't let-- Pay the Man!! keep getting in the way
Ah... the "beheading post"... I'd forgotten about that... but in part I had because he addressed it so quickly and worked to make amends... literally IIRC.
I just think the second round tender was an error. It was never a route to establishing his market value... but then in saying that I am presupposing we want to keep him.
After all... fat-ass RBs are a dime a dozen...
-
-
I'd have to check the Jamar Taylor trade (believe same contract issue) but Crow will sign it if trade is in his mind..Honestly he's another I believe "wants out Himself"..the cop issue did not sit well with Jackson. But handled Well in office..Am with Mud, rinse,wash,repeat should begin with "keep your own you made" but Don't let-- Pay the Man!! keep getting in the way
Ah... the "beheading post"... I'd forgotten about that... but in part I had because he addressed it so quickly and worked to make amends... literally IIRC.
I just think the second round tender was an error. It was never a route to establishing his market value... but then in saying that I am presupposing we want to keep him.
After all... fat-ass RBs are a dime a dozen...
I just think the second round tender was an error. It was never a route to establishing his market value...
TouchDown!!^^Money Ball we have your Agent on line 1..
After all... NON-BALANCED, VISION-LESS fat-ass RBs are a dime a dozen...
FIFY
..long haired cornrowed hippy people,need not apply -
Crowe. Blue Lives Matter
Fuck that jacktard.
-
And won't it be fun watching Garrett, Collins and Ogbah chasing him down!!??

Maybe, if the Bengals OL is on the talent level of Prairie View....which it might be.
-
-
@ghoolie said:
THE QB makes the OL. Always has, always will. Hall Of Fame Joe Thomas has not made one fucking measurable difference in the Browns offense. His entire career has been one of shit. No impact Joe.
The last I checked. JT does not play QB.Draft QB's. nor does the HOF have Busts made with 5 headed OLmen groups on it. What it does have is Busts of players that are the very best at their position..In a active 10 year time frame. You got a name of a better fatass LT? entire career has been one of shit is already taken
-
@ghoolie said:
THE QB makes the OL. Always has, always will. Hall Of Fame Joe Thomas has not made one fucking measurable difference in the Browns offense. His entire career has been one of shit. No impact Joe.
The last I checked. JT does not play QB.Draft QB's. nor does the HOF have Busts made with 5 headed OLmen groups on it. What it does have is Busts of players that are the very best at their position..In a active 10 year time frame. You got a name of a better fatass LT? entire career has been one of shit is already taken
The last I checked. JT does not play QB.Draft QB's. nor does the HOF have Busts made with 5 headed OLmen groups on it. What it does have is Busts of players that are the very best at their position..In a active 10 year time frame. You got a name of a better fatass LT? entire career has been one of shit is already taken
You are debating a self admitted troll who is probably busy checking his "sugar" right now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
