Trubisky
-
I'm more worried about Pittsburgh trading up for OJ Howard. I'll bet they end up with Mahomes if they stay put.
Flug, I don't know who their GM is now but he's as dumb as a bag of rocks
. 1. bye bye Dick Lebeau 2.Your best TE Miller retires & you go get a guy from SD in Green that could never stay healthy in the 1st place in SD..3.Give us a 6th for Gilbert that goes to ST's only cause he still can't cover
.4.Bitchin Ben pulls the Rogers "fix this crap cause am about done" then bag of rocks gm pays his 2 diva's & lets DeAngelo Williams walk plus others...It's our time to Thrash these Thugs.. I don't think they are capable of doing niether 
Flug, I don't know who their GM is now but he's as dumb as a bag of rocks
. 1. bye bye Dick Lebeau 2.Your best TE Miller retires & you go get a guy from SD in Green that could never stay healthy in the 1st place in SD..3.Give us a 6th for Gilbert that goes to ST's only cause he still can't cover
.4.Bitchin Ben pulls the Rogers "fix this crap cause am about done" then bag of rocks gm pays his 2 diva's & lets DeAngelo Williams walk plus others...It's our time to Thrash these Thugs.. I don't think they are capable of doing niether 
All Planet Post right there! Thanks Gumby!
Now let's hope the Ratbirds don't take OJ Howard.
-
I'm more worried about Pittsburgh trading up for OJ Howard. I'll bet they end up with Mahomes if they stay put.
Flug, I don't know who their GM is now but he's as dumb as a bag of rocks
. 1. bye bye Dick Lebeau 2.Your best TE Miller retires & you go get a guy from SD in Green that could never stay healthy in the 1st place in SD..3.Give us a 6th for Gilbert that goes to ST's only cause he still can't cover
.4.Bitchin Ben pulls the Rogers "fix this crap cause am about done" then bag of rocks gm pays his 2 diva's & lets DeAngelo Williams walk plus others...It's our time to Thrash these Thugs.. I don't think they are capable of doing niether 
Flug, I don't know who their GM is now but he's as dumb as a bag of rocks
. 1. bye bye Dick Lebeau 2.Your best TE Miller retires & you go get a guy from SD in Green that could never stay healthy in the 1st place in SD..3.Give us a 6th for Gilbert that goes to ST's only cause he still can't cover
.4.Bitchin Ben pulls the Rogers "fix this crap cause am about done" then bag of rocks gm pays his 2 diva's & lets DeAngelo Williams walk plus others...It's our time to Thrash these Thugs.. I don't think they are capable of doing niether 
Relish in the fact that it's the beginning to their end and the start of our beginning.
-
I was going to say Goat roper...but I decided to spice it up a bit. (and maybe in the case of some of our Texas denizens here...make it more accurate...
)What?
You do seem to bave a bias againt folks who live or are from points south of the Ohio River.
-
Yes, I did. I signed, sealed and delivered that conversation. I know a lot more about colleges and their worthiness than you ever will. Well, maybe not ever. Some day you may have kids and you will have to evaluate colleges like I had to. Though, maybe in your case your maize and glazed eyes will make you insist on them going to your school.
I was not that venal.....and I also knew that the schools I attended were not a well rated academically as the schools I sent my kids to. Also, in my case, my kids had close to total control over where they went....subject to my approval.
I sent my son to THE top academic college in the state. (and certainly better than the school you went to) (and it was his choice to stay in state and not go out of state). And now he is in the process of getting his Ph.D. from an Ivy League school (Cornell). I sent my daughter to perhaps the #2 academic school in the state of Texas (second only to Rice). And in its class, it is considered the #1 regional university in the entire southwest USA. Her choice, but again subject my approval (and it warranted approval).
So don't even think for a moment that you know more about what constitutes a quality education than I do.
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west
Hahaha. No you don't man, no you don't.
You had no idea what you were talking about then and still don't.
Really, any other detail I go into here and I'll just come off as an asshole (I'm sure that's "more" of an asshole to some). I'm sorry, but Akron's Engineering is not "top notch" and Miami OH isn't "on par" with Michigan. I really don'y consider tiny little liberal arts schools "superior", but at that point we're comparing apples and oranges.
Hahaha. No you don't man, no you don't.
You had no idea what you were talking about then and still don't.
I know I know more than you ever will.
Really, any other detail I go into here and I'll just come off as an asshole (I'm sure that's "more" of an asshole to some).
So...do you really not think you don't already come off as an asshole?
I'm sorry, but Akron's Engineering is not "top notch" and Miami OH isn't "on par" with Michigan. I really don'y consider tiny little liberal arts schools "superior", but at that point we're comparing apples and oranges.
Well...lets put it this way...from anecdotal evidence, the people I know from the engineering department ARE better than the people I know from the
Michigan engineering department. If that were to extrapolate to all graduates, then it certainly would be the case. Though, yes, it may not extrapolate.
And...no shit Sherlock. A huge university is an apples and oranges comparison to a small liberal arts college.
And certainly I am not saying that all liberal arts colleges are superior to all major universities.
I am only saying that the ones I am associated with....in their fields, are better that the one you are associated with in the same fields.
-
I was going to say Goat roper...but I decided to spice it up a bit. (and maybe in the case of some of our Texas denizens here...make it more accurate...
)What?
You do seem to bave a bias againt folks who live or are from points south of the Ohio River.
What?
You do seem to bave a bias againt folks who live or are from points south of the Ohio River.
Nah, you know me. I just like giving people from Texas some good natured shit. (besides, fyi, my daughter lives in Texas....and I give her the same shit sometimes)
And the same with Woody...and he is from Meeeshugan.
And think of the shit I give people from Pittsburgh...and the Ohio River bifurcates that town.
But, you know, people from Tennessee, like you and Flugel? Boy oh boy oh boy!!

(hey, besides, my Dad is from south of the Ohio...Bowling Green Ky. And my mom is from south of a river...the River Thames)
-
Browns will host Mitch Trubisky for a private workout in Berea Friday
PHOENIX -- The Browns will conduct a private workout with Mitch Trubisky on Friday, but all they have to do is walk downstairs to their fieldhouse for the session, league sources tell cleveland.com.
Trubisky, the Mentor, Ohio native and former Ohio Mr. Football, will participate in the Browns visit day Friday for local college prospects who attended high school or college in the area.
Unlike the other 30 pre-draft the Browns are permitted, the local prospects are allowed to work out at the Browns' facility during the hometown day. That means the Browns don't have to spend one of their 30 visits on Trubisky, and they can conduct the visit and the workout all on the same day.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_will_host_mitch_trubisk.html
Hometown Day exemption... interesting loophole.
-
Browns will host Mitch Trubisky for a private workout in Berea Friday
PHOENIX -- The Browns will conduct a private workout with Mitch Trubisky on Friday, but all they have to do is walk downstairs to their fieldhouse for the session, league sources tell cleveland.com.
Trubisky, the Mentor, Ohio native and former Ohio Mr. Football, will participate in the Browns visit day Friday for local college prospects who attended high school or college in the area.
Unlike the other 30 pre-draft the Browns are permitted, the local prospects are allowed to work out at the Browns' facility during the hometown day. That means the Browns don't have to spend one of their 30 visits on Trubisky, and they can conduct the visit and the workout all on the same day.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_will_host_mitch_trubisk.html
Hometown Day exemption... interesting loophole.
Browns will host Mitch Trubisky for a private workout in Berea Friday
PHOENIX -- The Browns will conduct a private workout with Mitch Trubisky on Friday, but all they have to do is walk downstairs to their fieldhouse for the session, league sources tell cleveland.com.
Trubisky, the Mentor, Ohio native and former Ohio Mr. Football, will participate in the Browns visit day Friday for local college prospects who attended high school or college in the area.
Unlike the other 30 pre-draft the Browns are permitted, the local prospects are allowed to work out at the Browns' facility during the hometown day. That means the Browns don't have to spend one of their 30 visits on Trubisky, and they can conduct the visit and the workout all on the same day.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_will_host_mitch_trubisk.html
Hometown Day exemption... interesting loophole.
hence the reason they skipped his pro day.
-
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
-
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
It is simple what to do. If you are not going to prioritize a QB, then you just take the best player available. Anyone we get, if they turn out to be good, can help this team. We just don't need any more busts. We have already fulfilled our quota for the decade.
-
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
It's the reality that I have come to grips with for a while now. Add as many good football players as possible to a team full of Swiss Cheese type holes, limp through a 3-5 win season, show improvement, get your QB once most of the holes are filled.
If the organization doesn't love, and I do mean love one of the QBs that are available this year (draft, trade or FA) then just ride and die with those that are already on the roster...... Why add AJfookinMcCarron or Michelle13gamestookforevertobethestarterTrubisky to compete for the backup QB spot in a room already full of backup QBs??
-
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
It's the reality that I have come to grips with for a while now. Add as many good football players as possible to a team full of Swiss Cheese type holes, limp through a 3-5 win season, show improvement, get your QB once most of the holes are filled.
If the organization doesn't love, and I do mean love one of the QBs that are available this year (draft, trade or FA) then just ride and die with those that are already on the roster...... Why add AJfookinMcCarron or Michelle13gamestookforevertobethestarterTrubisky to compete for the backup QB spot in a room already full of backup QBs??
It's the reality that I have come to grips with for a while now. Add as many good football players as possible to a team full of Swiss Cheese type holes, limp through a 3-5 win season, show improvement, get your QB once most of the holes are filled.
If the organization doesn't love, and I do mean love one of the QBs that are available this year (draft, trade or FA) then just ride and die with those that are already on the roster...... Why add AJfookinMcCarron or Michelle13gamestookforevertobethestarterTrubinsky to compete for the backup QB spot in a room already full of backup QBs??
Because in Trubisky you have a guy with Aaron Rodgers like potential. So sayeth Todd McShay and many others. And, again, the only hangup most of them have about him was the limited experience.
-
It's the reality that I have come to grips with for a while now. Add as many good football players as possible to a team full of Swiss Cheese type holes, limp through a 3-5 win season, show improvement, get your QB once most of the holes are filled.
If the organization doesn't love, and I do mean love one of the QBs that are available this year (draft, trade or FA) then just ride and die with those that are already on the roster...... Why add AJfookinMcCarron or Michelle13gamestookforevertobethestarterTrubinsky to compete for the backup QB spot in a room already full of backup QBs??
Because in Trubisky you have a guy with Aaron Rodgers like potential. So sayeth Todd McShay and many others. And, again, the only hangup most of them have about him was the limited experience.
Because in Trubisky you have a guy with Aaron Rodgers like potential. So sayeth Todd McShay and many others. And, again, the only hangup most of them have about him was the limited experience.
Everyone has their opinion, but I certainly don't share one that compares him to Aaron Rodgers in any way, shape or form.... Now, Brady Quinn like comparisons, that I'd agree with.
-
Because in Trubisky you have a guy with Aaron Rodgers like potential. So sayeth Todd McShay and many others. And, again, the only hangup most of them have about him was the limited experience.
Everyone has their opinion, but I certainly don't share one that compares him to Aaron Rodgers in any way, shape or form.... Now, Brady Quinn like comparisons, that I'd agree with.
-
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
-
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
If they are to target the best QB, they certainly CANNOT wait until round 2. They will not likely be able to wait until pick #12.
-
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
Hue Jackson just said that this might not be the year we get our QB of the future. As much as that completely hurts to hear, it's something I've been thinking a lot about. We have a ton of picks, and quality picks at that. So what if we do the unthinkable and just MAKE the selections? What can we do with the first overall pick, the #12, the #33, and the Titans' 2nd rounder? That's a bunch of swings at the plate. Even though those four selections represent rookies, and you never know with them, I think our team is better than last year's. Part of that has to do with how AWFUL we were, but part of that also has to do with the talent we are acquiring. We nail those picks this year....and anything is possible. My goal is to build something like the Texans. Let's get that defense rocking, let's run the ball, let's win the close games. We could go from one win to 5-6, and while that doesn't sound "amazing", I think it would represent a solid season.
It's silly season, I wouldn't take anything Hue says too seriously. The FO is on radio silence.
-
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
-
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
Isn't that what they just spent a bucket of money in free agency in order to prevent?
-
I think the Browns should target whoever they think will be the best QB. That person does not have to start right away. So if they think they can get that QB in round 2 thats fine. But we cannot ignore the QB position and "hope" we are in position next year to get a QB. That is a doomed strategy.
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
Except, of course, the Browns have just made a lot of steps to protect whomever their QB is to be. They have a HOF at LT, they just picked up one of the best OGs in the game. They took a solid center where they had none last year. They signed Bito to a long term deal, and they made a couple of other moves on the OL to shore it up. McCants, etc. And the deal for Pasztor is not dead.
Now, even with these, if they take a guy say at #12, they still have to sit him for a while, no matter what IMO.
And don't be giving me no fucking "2d tier QB". That is all we have had here for 15 years. Give me a fucking star QB.
-
I believe that doomed strategy is taking a college kid early in round 1 and putting him on a shitty team.... That's called the 'Couch' strategy. Kid will get pummeled and beaten up both physically and mentally - Hell, we all just witnessed that last year with Kes, and I for one don't want to watch v9.7 happen this year to the #1 or #12 pick.
Now, if we take one of the perceived 2nd tier QBs (I hate that term) in round 2, 3 or 4, and do so with the full intention of him sitting for 1 or 2 years, then I'm OK with that...... We just can't reach (and what a reach it would be) for a QB at 1 or 12.
Except, of course, the Browns have just made a lot of steps to protect whomever their QB is to be. They have a HOF at LT, they just picked up one of the best OGs in the game. They took a solid center where they had none last year. They signed Bito to a long term deal, and they made a couple of other moves on the OL to shore it up. McCants, etc. And the deal for Pasztor is not dead.
Now, even with these, if they take a guy say at #12, they still have to sit him for a while, no matter what IMO.
And don't be giving me no fucking "2d tier QB". That is all we have had here for 15 years. Give me a fucking star QB.
Except, of course, the Browns have just made a lot of steps to protect whomever their QB is to be. They have a HOF at LT, they just picked up one of the best OGs in the game. They took a solid center where they had none last year. They signed Bito to a long term deal, and they made a couple of other moves on the OL to shore it up. McCants, etc. And the deal for Pasztor is not dead.
Now, even with these, if they take a guy say at #12, they still have to sit him for a while, no matter what IMO.
And don't be giving me no fucking "2d tier QB". That is all we have had here for 15 years. Give me a fucking star QB.
Today, right now, the Browns are still one of the worst teams in the league. If we put a kid behind our improved oline, that all sounds good, except that by the middle of the 3rd the Browns are down by 17pts because the defense can't even stop A&M, so the opposing D just T's off on the improved oline, and our shiny new toy still gets the Couch beat out of him.... We are still a 3-5 win team with holes all over the field, and on both sides of the ball -
DO NOT REACH!!
As for 2nd tier, the Browns have tried many 1st round, tier 1 QBs (all with TONS of potential - at least that's what all of the 'experts' said anyway) and they all shit the bed.... The only exception is Couch, which I think could've been a real NFL star had he of been drafted anywhere but v2.0.
I wonder if there has ever been a historically bad team, that then hired a new staff, drafted well for a few years, slowly improved while adding players, then simply added a "2nd tier" QB that actually could play the game of football (instead of look real good in a tank top and shorts) and then became a dominate franchise??
Oh sorry Seattle Seahawks, I didn't see you there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login