Trubisky's Experience May Not Prevent Him From Being The 1st QB Selected - Thanks to the Spread?
-
Dude has no reason to ever say anything bad about the participants on his show.
Jon did come perilously close to not being able to find anything good to say about a couple prospects in the past couple years. The strain was palpable.
Can't remember who they were tho... Mettenberger maybe? Wheezy?
http://www.tv.com/shows/grudens-qb-camp/episodes/
I'd forgotten he's had non-QBs come to "camp" in past years.
Here are this year's invitees: DeShone Kizer, Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes, Nathan Peterman, Joshua Dobbs and Brad Kaaya
-
I think I might have Davis Webb in that mix.
WSS
-
I like Kizer
-
Gruden qb camp would be soooo much better if he actually pointed out the flaws and ranked the qb's. he's too positive IMOP about everyone. I can't watch it because it's the same "everybody gets a trophy" approach. I wish he would just come out and say, this guy is a late round pick or this guy needs to be the first qb off the board.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login