Aj mccarron
-
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
-
Gipper---You're still mad, aren't you?
-
-
Is there a way to get an indicator on the board for when news or facts start getting posted again instead of 2 guys internet fighting? Asking for a friend.
Don't hold your breath. The off-season is kind of just Gip's playtime. When there's no actual football to talk about, he comes out of his shell.
Don't hold your breath. The off-season is kind of just Gip's playtime. When there's no actual football to talk about, he comes out of his shell.
Possibly true. I have no tolerance for pussillanimous cretins that are fans of other teams.
-
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
The next real football related content you post will be the first football related content you post.
And you must not read anything on this board that does not directly relate to your own delusions...or else you would know all about the voluminous amount of football facts and content that I put on here.
Really. You should.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
Again, prove it. Provide the link. If Mike Brown did an interview it would have to have been videotaped or recorded.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
-
Gipper---You're still mad, aren't you?
No, never was. I just have not yet gotten even.
Though, in actuality, perhaps I should just take pity on you. You are so pitiable.
I suspect that the "getting even" part will occur when the Browns...as bad as you think they are, actually prove to be a better team than the Bengals will be this fall. You lost your whole offensive line practically....and the best one came to the Browns. Your QB is hardly any better, if at all, than Brock Osweiler. You let go of the heart and soul of your defense.
Do you still have those idiots in your DB that caused you to lose that playoff game vs. Pitt.
What do you got left? AJ Green. Ok, that's about it.
-
Gipper---Congrats. You've morphed from being a liar who shouts pussy and cunt to one who uses a thesaurus to hide your stupidity.
-
Gipper---Congrats. You've morphed from being a liar who shouts pussy and cunt to one who uses a thesaurus to hide your stupidity.
Gipper---Congrats. You've morphed from being a liar who shouts pussy and cunt to one who uses a thesaurus to hide your stupidity.
No. Unlike you, I have had a decent education. I have a graduate level vocabulary....but such level of knowledge would be lost on you, ergo the cunt/pussy language. You know. Something you could possibly understand.
Its just that occasionally I forget who I am dealing with and actually speak at my own level rather than stoop to yours.
-
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
The next real football related content you post will be the first football related content you post.
And you must not read anything on this board that does not directly relate to your own delusions...or else you would know all about the voluminous amount of football facts and content that I put on here.
Really. You should.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
Again, prove it. Provide the link. If Mike Brown did an interview it would have to have been videotaped or recorded.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
The next real football related content you post will be the first football related content you post.
And you must not read anything on this board that does not directly relate to your own delusions...or else you would know all about the voluminous amount of football facts and content that I put on here.
Really. You should.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
Again, prove it. Provide the link. If Mike Brown did an interview it would have to have been videotaped or recorded.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
I actually wasn't really taking a shot at you, I'm an active reader of the board and actually a pretty big fan of yours, I like the trivia. I was just referencing that at this time of year when I see a new post in a thread about a player and click I'm hoping for a new development or something, but often just see people calling each other fags or something. It's a forum, its what I should expect sometimes, I also just really love this site as a news forum more than the Espn's of the world, that's all. Didn't mean to rile you up, no need to flex your post count muscle, you are the alpha, I get it.
I'm looking forward to the time in the football year we see a lot of news and action versus rabbit holes, that's all I was stating. All fine.
-
cvcenedy---Don't blame me. I just posted an update of what Mike Brown said at the owners meeting, and there's probably more football related content in that single post than Gipper contributes in a year. As for the fighting, it's almost impossible to make me mad and as a result I'll happily respond to any insult tossed in my direction.
The next real football related content you post will be the first football related content you post.
And you must not read anything on this board that does not directly relate to your own delusions...or else you would know all about the voluminous amount of football facts and content that I put on here.
Really. You should.
jiggins---Mike Brown confirmed he'll demand a kings ransom if trading within the division but who can blame him for that? As far as I can tell the only people who seem to think the Browns won't have to overpay for Garappolo or McCarron are delusional Browns fans with more pride than sense. That said, I'm guessing nothing crazy is coming. Because the cheap thing to do is to stay put and draft another version of Kessler/Manziel/Weedon/Quinn and hope for better results in two or three years.
Again, prove it. Provide the link. If Mike Brown did an interview it would have to have been videotaped or recorded.
London---Exactly. Trading for an expensive veteran QB who could win 4 games more than a rookie is just bad business.
I actually wasn't really taking a shot at you, I'm an active reader of the board and actually a pretty big fan of yours, I like the trivia. I was just referencing that at this time of year when I see a new post in a thread about a player and click I'm hoping for a new development or something, but often just see people calling each other fags or something. It's a forum, its what I should expect sometimes, I also just really love this site as a news forum more than the Espn's of the world, that's all. Didn't mean to rile you up, no need to flex your post count muscle, you are the alpha, I get it.
I'm looking forward to the time in the football year we see a lot of news and action versus rabbit holes, that's all I was stating. All fine.
I actually wasn't really taking a shot at you, I'm an active reader of the board and actually a pretty big fan of yours, I like the trivia. I was just referencing that at this time of year when I see a new post in a thread about a player and click I'm hoping for a new development or something, but often just see people calling each other fags or something. It's a forum, its what I should expect sometimes, I also just really love this site as a news forum more than the Espn's of the world, that's all. Didn't mean to rile you up, no need to flex your post count muscle, you are the alpha, I get it.
I'm looking forward to the time in the football year we see a lot of news and action versus rabbit holes, that's all I was stating. All fine.
Free Agency has slowed down.....Draft fatigue has set in. That pretty much sums it up.
And I am not the Alpha, I am the Gamma.
The ideal is the Gamma Male. Not often talked about, but they are out there. Usually a Gamma is an Alpha Male that “grew up” and toned down the antics slightly and started being socially conscious and more of a team player.
Gipper the Gamma.
-
I actually wasn't really taking a shot at you, I'm an active reader of the board and actually a pretty big fan of yours, I like the trivia. I was just referencing that at this time of year when I see a new post in a thread about a player and click I'm hoping for a new development or something, but often just see people calling each other fags or something. It's a forum, its what I should expect sometimes, I also just really love this site as a news forum more than the Espn's of the world, that's all. Didn't mean to rile you up, no need to flex your post count muscle, you are the alpha, I get it.
I'm looking forward to the time in the football year we see a lot of news and action versus rabbit holes, that's all I was stating. All fine.
Free Agency has slowed down.....Draft fatigue has set in. That pretty much sums it up.
And I am not the Alpha, I am the Gamma.
The ideal is the Gamma Male. Not often talked about, but they are out there. Usually a Gamma is an Alpha Male that “grew up” and toned down the antics slightly and started being socially conscious and more of a team player.
Gipper the Gamma.
Free Agency has slowed down.....Draft fatigue has set in. That pretty much sums it up.
And I am not the Alpha, I am the Gamma.
The ideal is the Gamma Male. Not often talked about, but they are out there. Usually a Gamma is an Alpha Male that “grew up” and toned down the antics slightly and started being socially conscious and more of a team player.
Gipper the Gamma.
Keep telling yourself that, pal.
-
hoorta---I respectfully decline your invitation to speak to Gipper using PM.
cvcenedy---Yes, we all love trivia.
TCPO---I suspect Gipper doesn't know what he's saying. Again. Here's one definition of a Gamma male.
"You are the invisible male. There is nothing spectacular or noteworthy about you. You are neither Alpa or Beta. Your personality and presence usually blend into the room. You're just sort of there. People like you are fine and usually don't have trouble with girls, but there is nothing memorable about you. You are not a born leader nor an inherent follower, but you can adapt to either role depending upon circumstances."
-
LOL!
What size cups are those?LOL!
What size cups are those?T-cup...
-
Free Agency has slowed down.....Draft fatigue has set in. That pretty much sums it up.
And I am not the Alpha, I am the Gamma.
The ideal is the Gamma Male. Not often talked about, but they are out there. Usually a Gamma is an Alpha Male that “grew up” and toned down the antics slightly and started being socially conscious and more of a team player.
Gipper the Gamma.
Keep telling yourself that, pal.
Keep telling yourself that, pal.
Grow the fuck up.
-
hoorta---I respectfully decline your invitation to speak to Gipper using PM.
cvcenedy---Yes, we all love trivia.
TCPO---I suspect Gipper doesn't know what he's saying. Again. Here's one definition of a Gamma male.
"You are the invisible male. There is nothing spectacular or noteworthy about you. You are neither Alpa or Beta. Your personality and presence usually blend into the room. You're just sort of there. People like you are fine and usually don't have trouble with girls, but there is nothing memorable about you. You are not a born leader nor an inherent follower, but you can adapt to either role depending upon circumstances."
hoorta---I respectfully decline your invitation to speak to Gipper using PM.
cvcenedy---Yes, we all love trivia.
TCPO---I suspect Gipper doesn't know what he's saying. Again. Here's one definition of a Gamma male.
"You are the invisible male. There is nothing spectacular or noteworthy about you. You are neither Alpa or Beta. Your personality and presence usually blend into the room. You're just sort of there. People like you are fine and usually don't have trouble with girls, but there is nothing memorable about you. You are not a born leader nor an inherent follower, but you can adapt to either role depending upon circumstances."
This is a case of transference. You are applying characteristics that you make up of yourself and apply it to others. It is a sign of insecurity and weakness.
But,actually, you know who it describes? Your Quarterback.
Face it: there is nothing memorable about that guy.. I put all of the following QBs ahead of him:
Russell Wilson
Derek Carr
Phillip Rivers
Carson Palmer
Dak Prescott
Alex Smith
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck
Matt Stafford
Marcus Mariota
Matty Ryan
Jamies Winston
Cam Newton
Kirk Cousins
Joe Flacco
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Tom Brady
He sits in a below mediocre group with the likes of Sam Bradford, Blake Bortles, Ryan Tannehill, Tyrod Taylor. And Carson Wentz is still unproven...but could exceed him.
So, that means basically that your boy is definitely in the lower third of QBs in this league.
But, Congratulations, at least you have the privilege of knowing that he may be better than the QBs that play for the 49ers, Broncos, Texans, Rams, Bears, and Browns.
But, of course, that could change. Goff could prove his worth as the #1 pick. Glennon may come on given the chance to start. 49ers and Browns may draft guys that prove better. Lynch may live up to Ghoolie's expectations.
And there your boy would be, practically sucking hind tit.
-
Gipper---You talk about transference and then immediately try to change the subject, probably because you don't have a clue about Gamma males or anything else. Perhaps you really should stick to trivia? A man's got to know his limitations, right? BTW, where do Quinn, Weedon, Manzeil, RG3, and Kessler rank on you list of mediocre QBs? Also, how painful was it to use the names of Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott in your rant?
-
Gipper---You talk about transference and then immediately try to change the subject, probably because you don't have a clue about Gamma males or anything else. Perhaps you really should stick to trivia? A man's got to know his limitations, right? BTW, where do Quinn, Weedon, Manzeil, RG3, and Kessler rank on you list of mediocre QBs? Also, how painful was it to use the names of Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott in your rant?
Gipper---You talk about transference and then immediately try to change the subject, probably because you don't have a clue about Gamma males or anything else.
I chose Gamma because it begins with a G. Like Gipper. Don't be a Sphincter and read something into anything that isn't there. (Well, I guess you can't help but be a sphincter.
Perhaps you really should stick to trivia? A man's got to know his limitations, right?
You are too ignorant to even try the trivia. And if I were you I would be careful about what advice you give, after all, your limitations are limitless.
BTW, where do Quinn, Weedon, Manzeil, RG3, and Kessler rank on you list of mediocre QBs? Also, how painful was it to use the names of Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott in your rant?
Now who is trying to change the subject? "My QB sucks, but your QBs have sucked worse". No Shit Sherlock. Did you see me putting any Browns QBs on the list of those better than Dalton? There were like 25 names...but none were Browns. It was my list.
And no, it is not painful at all about Wentz or Presscott. I didn't want Wentz. For that #2 pick I wanted Bosa. As for Prescott, well, every team passed on him 3-4 times, so that is a matter that reflects on every NFL team, not just the Browns. In hindsight you can say he would have been preferable to the Kessler pick....just like you can say that Brady would have been a better pick than Spergon Wynn. But if Prescott were to have come here, I am not sure that he would have fared any better than Kessler. The team around him would have been far different.
-
Gipper---Of course you didn't rank any Browns QB ahead of Dalton. Stupidity has it's limits even on this board. As for you preferring Bosa over Wentz, well....you didn't get either one. Well played, I guess. As for Dak Prescott, your team didn't just pass on him again and again. You actually drafted Cody Kessler instead of Prescott. So again, well played. Sashi certainly has an eye for QB talent, doesn't he? I can't wait to see which QB he overdrafts at #12.
-
Gipper---Of course you didn't rank any Browns QB ahead of Dalton. Stupidity has it's limits even on this board. As for you preferring Bosa over Wentz, well....you didn't get either one. Well played, I guess. As for Dak Prescott, your team didn't just pass on him again and again. You actually drafted Cody Kessler instead of Prescott. So again, well played. Sashi certainly has an eye for QB talent, doesn't he? I can't wait to see which QB he overdrafts at #12.
Gipper---Of course you didn't rank any Browns QB ahead of Dalton. Stupidity has it's limits even on this board.
No, not really. YOU are the example of that.
As for you preferring Bosa over Wentz, well....you didn't get either one. Well played, I guess.
FYI, I am not a member of the Browns FO, nor do I control it. Even if I did, I would have passed on Wentz.
As for Dak Prescott, your team didn't just pass on him again and again. You actually drafted Cody Kessler instead of Prescott.
And, for all we know, if Prescott had been drafted by the Browns and Kessler by the Cowboys, given the strengths of the team behind them, Prescott may have been 0-8, and Kessler may have had a very good record.
So again, well played. Sashi certainly has an eye for QB talent, doesn't he? I can't wait to see which QB he overdrafts at #12.
Well, I suggest the next time you post on here that it be after that choice has been made. You seem to have nothing else to contribute otherwise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

