Skip to content

Aj mccarron

The Browns Board
181 24 5.1k
  • Mud---Google Hues comments from the recent owners meetings where he expresses hope that previously discussed trade options are still viable. Who do you think he was talking about? Or don't you care? As for Hue being a miserable evaluator of talent based upon his fondness for RG3, Kessler, and others? I won't argue the point. Nor will I defend Sashi and the rest as their track record seems just as poor. .

    Tour---Do you have a problem with people from Kentucky? If so I suggest you take it up with someone from that state. Myself, my entire experience with the state is limited to having driven through it from time to time so I'm no position to judge whether you're smarter or dumber than the average hillbilly.

  • West Virginia?

    And you're either not a Cinci fan at all, or a Uma-come-lately...

  • Mud---Google Hues comments from the recent owners meetings where he expresses hope that previously discussed trade options are still viable. Who do you think he was talking about? Or don't you care? As for Hue being a miserable evaluator of talent based upon his fondness for RG3, Kessler, and others? I won't argue the point. Nor will I defend Sashi and the rest as their track record seems just as poor. .

    Tour---Do you have a problem with people from Kentucky? If so I suggest you take it up with someone from that state. Myself, my entire experience with the state is limited to having driven through it from time to time so I'm no position to judge whether you're smarter or dumber than the average hillbilly.

    @umadogg1 said:

    Mud---Google Hues comments from the recent owners meetings where he expresses hope that previously discussed trade options are still viable. Who do you think he was talking about? Or don't you care?

    Hues comments do not mention Garrapolo or McCarron....nor do they reference "previously discussed" anything....I have never heard a single intelligent peep about a trade for McCarron.......just those mentioned by posters, bloggers and speculators.....

    Here is what Hue actually said:.....(what you "think" he said is neither here nor there).....(no mention of McCarron or "real" trade talks with anyone either....previous or future.....)....gotta also include the fact that the Bungals have already said no one has contacted them in regard to a trade for him.....meaning there have been no discussions.....(previous or otherwise)....

    β€œThere's all kind of ways to do this. I think we all know there's the draft that's coming up. There's trade opportunities hopefully. I think we'll exhaust every opportunity as we move forward.”

  • As an aside......do you even have a football point to make here?.....I guess Im curious what it is you're even trying to say....

    other than the Browns have sucked and made poor decisions?.....cause that is no revelation....

  • Mud---I assumed you were smart enough to realize Hue can't speak openly or at length about players under contract to another team. Did I give you too much credit?

    Tour---Stop guessing. You're only embarrassing yourself. I live in Thousand Oaks, California. Perhaps someday you'll borrow the money needed to visit.

  • lol... took a little longer to fanfold out the credit cards than usual, but you came thru...

    Do you also compensate for your shortcomings with sports cars?

  • Mud---I assumed you were smart enough to realize Hue can't speak openly or at length about players under contract to another team. Did I give you too much credit?

    Tour---Stop guessing. You're only embarrassing yourself. I live in Thousand Oaks, California. Perhaps someday you'll borrow the money needed to visit.

    @umadogg1 said:

    Mud---I assumed you were smart enough to realize Hue can't speak openly or at length about players under contract to another team. .

    I do realize that....hence my surprise at how you happen to know what he's been discussing and with whom....

    You know what they say about people who assume things.....

    @umadogg1 said:

    ..... where he expresses hope that previously discussed trade options are still viable..

    Now...where does he do this...?......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    @mudfly said:

    As an aside......do you even have a football point to make here?....

    Apparently not.....

    Time for me to disengage.....Ill return if/when a valid point gets made.....or when we sign McCarron....

  • Mud---I guess the point of my visit was to get some sense of the level of interest Brownie fans might have in trading for a QB who could accelerate your teams rebuilding effort. To my surprise there doesn't seem to be any. Most of you seem content to wallow in your misery for a few more years if the alternative would cost a draft pick or two.

    Tour---Of course I have sports car(s). And a big fancy house too. It's pathetic, right?

  • Mud---I guess the point of my visit was to get some sense of the level of interest Brownie fans might have in trading for a QB who could accelerate your teams rebuilding effort. To my surprise there doesn't seem to be any. Most of you seem content to wallow in your misery for a few more years if the alternative would cost a draft pick or two.

    Tour---Of course I have sports car(s). And a big fancy house too. It's pathetic, right?

    @umadogg1 said:

    Mud---I guess the point of my visit was to get some sense of the level of interest Brownie fans might have in trading for a QB who could accelerate your teams rebuilding effort.

    And it isnt clear to you that most Browns fans dont think McCarron is that guy?......seems obvious to me....

  • Mud---I agree it's time for you to disengage. You've started to sound like Gipper and even he wasn't dumb enough to quote himself. As for resuming the conversation if the Browns trade for McCarron, well....wouldn't that be rich?

  • Mud---I agree it's time for you to disengage. You've started to sound like Gipper and even he wasn't dumb enough to quote himself. As for resuming the conversation if the Browns trade for McCarron, well....wouldn't that be rich?

    @umadogg1 said:

    if the Browns trade for McCarron, well....wouldn't that be rich?

    It would suck.....and just be a continuation of shit decisions by our FO.....plain and simple....

    Not even a good troll....(you try WAY too hard)....

  • @umadogg1 said:

    Mud---Google Hues comments from the recent owners meetings where he expresses hope that previously discussed trade options are still viable. Who do you think he was talking about? Or don't you care?

    Hues comments do not mention Garrapolo or McCarron....nor do they reference "previously discussed" anything....I have never heard a single intelligent peep about a trade for McCarron.......just those mentioned by posters, bloggers and speculators.....

    Here is what Hue actually said:.....(what you "think" he said is neither here nor there).....(no mention of McCarron or "real" trade talks with anyone either....previous or future.....)....gotta also include the fact that the Bungals have already said no one has contacted them in regard to a trade for him.....meaning there have been no discussions.....(previous or otherwise)....

    β€œThere's all kind of ways to do this. I think we all know there's the draft that's coming up. There's trade opportunities hopefully. I think we'll exhaust every opportunity as we move forward.”

    @mudfly said:

    Here is what Hue actually said:.....(what you "think" he said is neither here nor there).....(no mention of McCarron or "real" trade talks with anyone either....previous or future.....)....gotta also include the fact that the Bungals have already said no one has contacted them in regard to a trade for him.....meaning there have been no discussions.....(previous or otherwise)....

    β€œThere's all kind of ways to do this. I think we all know there's the draft that's coming up. There's trade opportunities hopefully. I think we'll exhaust every opportunity as we move forward.”

    @umadogg1 said:

    Mud---I assumed you were smart enough to realize Hue can't speak openly or at length about players under contract to another team. Did I give you too much credit?

    Yeah- and I could assume by Hue's statement the Browns might be inquiring about the availability of Aaron Rodgers, or any other NFL player you care to name. And as to trade opportunities- I've said before we're not going to be stupid about giving up too much for a specific player. BTW, it sure sounds like the Bengals are looking for a team to do exactly that. Those trade opportunities might also mean talking to other teams potential interest in moving up or down in the draft.

    Hue can motor mouth all he wants to, based on his last year's track record- I'd do the exact opposite of what he's inferring. If you notice Sashi and the rest of the Front Office are maintaining almost complete radio silence.

  • Hoorta---Yeah, you're trading for Aaron Rodgers. That must be it. Oh, and when that trade happens the Browns won't overpay, right? Because despite decades of futility and a current 1-15 record you've still got your pride, ehh? As for Hue motor mouthing, one of his jobs is making it seem like the Brownies are doing everything they can to improve. Who am I to argue if you think it's nothing but a dog and pony show?

    Mud---Are you still disengaging? It's so hard to tell.

  • McCarron sucks ass and is why no Browns fan in his or her right mind wants him on the Browns. We don't care about him - other than his wife. The way your starting QB has been playing on your 6 win team, AJ might be the best QB on your roster.

    Must be a fulfilling life to spend your valuable time on another team's fan forum just to be an ass to a group of strangers you'll never meet..... Thousand Oaks must be proud.

    Get out and go for a bike ride - I'm sure your waistline and heart could use the improvement.

  • Why on earth would we trade for someone that can't beat out Andy Dalton?

  • McCarron sucks ass and is why no Browns fan in his or her right mind wants him on the Browns. We don't care about him - other than his wife. The way your starting QB has been playing on your 6 win team, AJ might be the best QB on your roster.

    Must be a fulfilling life to spend your valuable time on another team's fan forum just to be an ass to a group of strangers you'll never meet..... Thousand Oaks must be proud.

    Get out and go for a bike ride - I'm sure your waistline and heart could use the improvement.

    @d-bone said:

    McCarron sucks ass and is why no Browns fan in his or her right mind wants him on the Browns.

    HEY! Watch it, bub...

  • @d-bone said:

    McCarron sucks ass and is why no Browns fan in his or her right mind wants him on the Browns.

    HEY! Watch it, bub...

    @tour2ma said:

    HEY! Watch it, bub...

    Thought you might notice that! (I did say right mind)

  • London---Why on Earth would your team trade for a QB who couldn't beat out Tom Savage? And speaking of Osweiler, didn't the owner of the Texans just admit a few days ago how "shocked" he was to learn ANY team would trade for him?

    D Bone---Can I assume the only reason any Brownie fan cares about Osweiler is because his wife is hot?

    Tour---Did I mention the swimming pool?

  • @tour2ma said:

    HEY! Watch it, bub...

    Thought you might notice that! (I did say right mind)

    @d-bone said:

    Thought you might notice that! (I did say right mind)

    In that case... nevermind...

  • West Virginia?

    And you're either not a Cinci fan at all, or a Uma-come-lately...

    @tour2ma said:

    West Virginia?

    And you're either not a Cinci fan at all, or a Uma-come-lately...

    Trust me he's been around since the old AOL days under the name Umaflyy.

    WSS