Aj mccarron
-
Go ride a bike...
LOL!! I wish I could

You obviously don't know me, or you would've spewed this shit into a toilet where it belongs. I publicly hated the Weeden pick, but not nearly as much as the Johnny pick. As for RG3, I will admit that I had high hopes, and expectations from him going into opening day, but those were broken pretty quickly, just like RG3 was.
As for my reasoning for saying "I'd take Brock over AJ", it's simple: We already own Brock and we were actually bribed with a 2nd to take him, whereas AJ would cost us a draft pick(s).
I believe they are the same player with the same ceiling, so why would I want us to give away draft picks for something we already own? Doesn't make sense.
trapped in the house with painkillers working well D.How you healing up? Doc band big wheel still 2-3 weeks away? U Mad Dogg? had to get his white lab coat?
-
Gipper---Predicting the Browns will be a playoff team in 2 years isn't a fact. Nor is it a fact when you predict McCarron or Garappolo won't be a Brown. No, those are smelly brown things you pulled out of your ass...like the story about a couple of radio guys confirming your silly Mike Brown rant. Also, if you could read you'd know I've stated several times how I think your team should trade for Garappolo, not McCarron, mostly because I'm in no hurry for the Bengals to get rid of a backup QB two years before he'll reach URFA. So obviously I'm not trying to push McCarron on you, and it's stupid of you to even suggest it. But there's the rub because I admit I was trying to correct the stupid rant you were offering about the Bengals being unwilling to trade within the division. And once again, the Bengals director of player personnel says they will if their trade to anyone, including within the division, if the teams trade demands are met. Only after months of pointless bickering did you finally admit the real roadblock was the Browns unwillingness to overpay, putting the failure to trade for Garappolo or McCarron firmly with the Browns.
D Bone----Of course you hated the Weeden pick. And same for Manziel. Probably hated Brady Quinn too. But to what end? You remained a Brown fan through it all, just as you'll remain a Brown fan if your team can't find someone to take Osweiler's bloated contract off your hands. As for your explanation of why you prefer Osweiler, the fact a team had to bribe your team to take him sort of makes a mockery of Gippers point about how the Browns traded for a starting QB with playoff experience. In fact, as you admit in so many words, the Browns traded for a 2nd round pick, not Osweiler himself. But of course now that he's on the roster you're apparently willing to settle for him, right?
-
Go ride a bike...
LOL!! I wish I could

You obviously don't know me, or you would've spewed this shit into a toilet where it belongs. I publicly hated the Weeden pick, but not nearly as much as the Johnny pick. As for RG3, I will admit that I had high hopes, and expectations from him going into opening day, but those were broken pretty quickly, just like RG3 was.
As for my reasoning for saying "I'd take Brock over AJ", it's simple: We already own Brock and we were actually bribed with a 2nd to take him, whereas AJ would cost us a draft pick(s).
I believe they are the same player with the same ceiling, so why would I want us to give away draft picks for something we already own? Doesn't make sense.
trapped in the house with painkillers working well D.How you healing up? Doc band big wheel still 2-3 weeks away? U Mad Dogg? had to get his white lab coat?
trapped in the house with painkillers working well D.How you healing up? Doc band big wheel still 2-3 weeks away? U Mad Dogg? had to get his white lab coat?
LMAO!! Yep, trapped like a teenage girl in a horror movie < it puts the lotion on her skin >. Haven't sat this much since, well, ever. I'm 3 weeks away at best, more like 5 the way I'm feeling, but I'm starting to see a small light at the end of this long tunnel.
Now, if we trade picks away for AJfookinMcCarron, then I'm going to go all Lou Ferrigno and start smashing stuff.
-
Gipper---Why would I bother trying to prove Mike Brown would be willing to trade with Cleveland when so many of you are finally able to admit your own team won't trade within the division? The failure rests with you, as it so often does. Besides, I told you about Tobin's willingness to trade McCarron months ago, and he said at the time he'd be willing to trade to any team, including Cleveland, if that team was willing to meet his asking price. Frankly, that seems far more credible than some story you made up about a couple of guys on the radio saying the same stupid things you once did.
Tour---My bad. The Browns obviously signed players like RG3 and McCown at a heavily discounted rate because both had already proven to be failed starters. Had either been considered any good your team probably would have shown less interest or been outbid by another team. Regardless, that your team still managed to pay more than those players were worth is what prompted me to say you paid full price.
D Bone---You'll take Osweiler any day and every day in exactly the same way you took Weeden, Manziel, RG3, and all the rest. First comes the bluster, followed quickly be the excuses. For example, check out the way Gipper brags about Osweiler as the new starter in the very same breath he talks about drafting a new QB.
Tour---My bad. The Browns obviously signed players like RG3 and McCown at a heavily discounted rate because both had already proven to be failed starters. Had either been considered any good your team probably would have shown less interest or been outbid by another team. Regardless, that your team still managed to pay more than those players were worth is what prompted me to say you paid full price.
Why do I have an image of you typing with your right pinkie in the air?
-
Tour---How often do you daydream about men?
-
Tour---What was I wearing in your fantasy? How did you pose me in your mind? Was my fly open?
-
Yay, Umad is back to pretend that the Bengals haven't been irrelevant for the entirety of their existence.
-
If we trade for mccaron its not for him to be our franchise guy over anyone else its just a chance for him to compete with kessler. Stats wise the are pretty much the same player. AJ has about the same arm talent as kessler. Oddly kessler is more athletic.
-
Looking for a link but I read MKC saying he's a Brown by COB tomorrow.
Mary Kay is gushing again, trying to get clicks. Saying "not ruling anything out" to "done deal" is a mighty stretch. Here's the article and some quotes: http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/marvin_lewis_admits_trading_aj.html#incart_river_index
"A source close to the Bengals highly doubts that Bengals owner Mike Brown would send a potential franchise quarterback to the Browns, but even Bengals director of player personnel noted at the NFL Combine that they'd listen to offers from any team. He indicated, however, that the price would be steep. " Translation- it ain't happening.
A couple of tables away, [from Lewis] Jackson also wasn't ready to rule anything out. Given the Patriots' apparent reluctance to trade Jimmy Garoppolo, [sorry your love flame probably isn't coming to the Browns MKC, so you have to start stirring up some other shit?] the Browns have to explore other options. Jackson can't mention McCarron's name because of tampering rules, but he's clearly not saying never in this instance."
Hue didn't say he'd never trade the #1 pick under any circumstances either.
-
Royce---Don't interrupt. I think Tour is about to ask me out.
Caine---Well, yeah. It's why I keep mentioning McCarron's 675k salary and the ability to use a tender offer next year. For the cost of a couple of draft picks you could kick his tires for two years before committing fully. You can't do that with Garappolo, right? Best, with three years of experience under his belt he'd jump start your rebuild and give you a QB with more moxie than Kessler. Then again, who wouldn't.
-
Tour---What was I wearing in your fantasy? How did you pose me in your mind? Was my fly open?
-
LOL!
What size cups are those? -
The Bengals are one of the three teams that have FEASTED off the Browns NOT having a QB. I can't believe they'd trade a potential one to us. Just can't see it. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. The other thing is...is he any good? I realize he probably has more tape than JG, but for some reason I REALLY want JG and not AJ.
To be honest, I think if we were somehow going to get either of the two, we would've already had the deal done. Not sure why I feel that way...but I do.
-
-
Can't tell if joking....?
As for my reasoning for saying "I'd take Brock over AJ", it's simple: We already own Brock and we were actually bribed with a 2nd to take him, whereas AJ would cost us a draft pick(s).
I believe they are the same player with the same ceiling, so why would I want us to give away draft picks for something we already own? Doesn't make sense.
-
Gipper---Predicting the Browns will be a playoff team in 2 years isn't a fact. Nor is it a fact when you predict McCarron or Garappolo won't be a Brown. No, those are smelly brown things you pulled out of your ass...like the story about a couple of radio guys confirming your silly Mike Brown rant. Also, if you could read you'd know I've stated several times how I think your team should trade for Garappolo, not McCarron, mostly because I'm in no hurry for the Bengals to get rid of a backup QB two years before he'll reach URFA. So obviously I'm not trying to push McCarron on you, and it's stupid of you to even suggest it. But there's the rub because I admit I was trying to correct the stupid rant you were offering about the Bengals being unwilling to trade within the division. And once again, the Bengals director of player personnel says they will if their trade to anyone, including within the division, if the teams trade demands are met. Only after months of pointless bickering did you finally admit the real roadblock was the Browns unwillingness to overpay, putting the failure to trade for Garappolo or McCarron firmly with the Browns.
D Bone----Of course you hated the Weeden pick. And same for Manziel. Probably hated Brady Quinn too. But to what end? You remained a Brown fan through it all, just as you'll remain a Brown fan if your team can't find someone to take Osweiler's bloated contract off your hands. As for your explanation of why you prefer Osweiler, the fact a team had to bribe your team to take him sort of makes a mockery of Gippers point about how the Browns traded for a starting QB with playoff experience. In fact, as you admit in so many words, the Browns traded for a 2nd round pick, not Osweiler himself. But of course now that he's on the roster you're apparently willing to settle for him, right?
Gipper---Predicting the Browns will be a playoff team in 2 years isn't a fact. Nor is it a fact when you predict McCarron or Garappolo won't be a Brown. No, those are smelly brown things you pulled out of your ass...like the story about a couple of radio guys confirming your silly Mike Brown rant.
Of course my predictions are not fact...they are predictions. Jean Dixon's prediction of JFK being killed was not a fact until it happened.
And the "rant" about Mike Brown was not my original rant. I got it from others. Do you think I made it up? It is a fact that the radio guy...by the way, it was Tony Rizzo...did say that.
So, you go ahead and call him at WKNR and trouble him with it. Why do we need to spend one more breath on the subject...until or unless it happens.
Also, if you could read you'd know I've stated several times how I think your team should trade for Garappolo, not McCarron, mostly because I'm in no hurry for the Bengals to get rid of a backup QB two years before he'll reach URFA. So obviously I'm not trying to push McCarron on you, and it's stupid of you to even suggest it
ME suggest it? It is all you care to talk about.
. But there's the rub because I admit I was trying to correct the stupid rant you were offering about the Bengals being unwilling to trade within the division. And once again, the Bengals director of player personnel says they will if their trade to anyone, including within the division, if the teams trade demands are met.
And when did he buy the team from Mike Brown?
Only after months of pointless bickering did you finally admit the real roadblock was the Browns unwillingness to overpay, putting the failure to trade for Garappolo or McCarron firmly with the Browns.
I have always admitted that unwillingness to over pay is a roadblock to making a ridiculous trade. You apparently have NOT been paying attention. From the outset I have said that I would not be willing to pay more than a mid 2d rounder for JG. I have also been operating under the assumption tht the Browns FO are reasonable and would agree with me.
And tell me this: Why is a "unwillingness to overpay" a "Failure" in your opinion? I think it is quite the opposite. I think it is a success
I am not keen on either guy. Brock Osweiler has a better record of success than those two. (and yes, also a "better" record of failure...admittedly) Its just that I think he has a better chance of success with the Cleveland Browns than either Garrop. or McCarron.
D Bone----Of course you hated the Weeden pick. And same for Manziel. Probably hated Brady Quinn too. But to what end? You remained a Brown fan through it all, just as you'll remain a Brown fan if your team can't find someone to take Osweiler's bloated contract off your hands. As for your explanation of why you prefer Osweiler, the fact a team had to bribe your team to take him sort of makes a mockery of Gippers point about how the Browns traded for a starting QB with playoff experience. In fact, as you admit in so many words, the Browns traded for a 2nd round pick, not Osweiler himself. But of course now that he's on the roster you're apparently willing to settle for him, right?
It is not a mockery. BO does have starting playoff experience. What is it about factual statements you have an issue with? While the Browns were smart in getting both BO and a 2d round pick to take him off his hands..you have not seen me singing the glory of Brock Osweiler. That is another fact you seem to have issue with.
It is not a fact, but an opinion that yes, the Browns are better off "settling" for Osweiler than pursuing either JG or McC.
-
If we trade for mccaron its not for him to be our franchise guy over anyone else its just a chance for him to compete with kessler. Stats wise the are pretty much the same player. AJ has about the same arm talent as kessler. Oddly kessler is more athletic.
If we trade for mccaron its not for him to be our franchise guy over anyone else its just a chance for him to compete with kessler. Stats wise the are pretty much the same player. AJ has about the same arm talent as kessler. Oddly kessler is more athletic.
Good point.
Kessler is 6'1" 224 His career stats: 128/195 1380 yds 65.6 comp.% 6 TDs 2 Ints. 92.3 rating
McCarron 6'3" 220 Career stats: 79/119 854 yds 66.5 comp. % 6 TDs 2 Ints 97.1 rate
So, like, we need another Cody Kessler clone?
Why waste resources on that? Beyond maybe a straight up trade?
-
Tour---Can I assume that picture is a still photo from the one girl two cups video I keep hearing about?
Jiggins---Hue was making the rounds at the owners meetings. On a video clip I watched he kept talking about how they don't have their guy yet, and quickly mentioned the draft, trades, and free agency as potential options. Of note, he said he hoped a trade was still possible. Myself, I've always felt if a trade were to happen it will be a draft day trade completed at the last possible moment. Because let's face it, both New England and Cincinnati have openly said if they trade their player they're going to make it hurt., and I can't imagine Cleveland agreeing to trade under those conditions until the 11th hour.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
