Mock Draft Central... The Pro's
-
God I hope he doesn't just so we can't take him
-
By now you have installed 1 key on your laptop to enter this
The Browns have stated they don't believe their guy will make it to #12. What are you willing to give up to get #6 Jets pick from #12? We gained a 3rd & a next year 2nd from going from #8 to #15 last season..Jack Conklin. that has not worked out so well so far with us grabbing 2 Coleman's. Do you disagree? Do you think MT will last until 12?
Do you think MT will last until 12?
Yep. And Watson too. would we want it any other way

-
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Now that Cincy has shelled out for a LB he could fall to us at 12.
Is his combine behavior gonna turn off the front office.
Of everybody I've seen in this draft he's the one guy that consistently brings it.
He and Garrett would be a sick 1 and 1a.
Totally change the complexion of this team.
-
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
-
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
Would like the best available Safety or defensive back at 12.
thank you
-
Don't know if Drafttek is considered a "pro" but as of today they had us taking:
M.Garrett
J.Allen
With R.Foster going 13
And H.Reddick going 15
Kind of torn between Allen and them 2 Lb.
Don't know if Drafttek is considered a "pro" but as of today they had us taking:
M.Garrett
J.Allen
With R.Foster going 13
And H.Reddick going 15
Kind of torn between Allen and them 2 Lb.
Love both Foster and Reddick, but I take Allen and don't look back... see below...
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Love him, but the 60%nickleboys wore me down a while back.
So I took Sol Thomas in our draft at 12... who can play in every D we put out there... and they whoop on me for that.
Just ain't no winnin' 'round heah... 🥷
-
If we got BOTH Garrett an Allen ................................well defensive guys wet dream my friends.
-
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Now that Cincy has shelled out for a LB he could fall to us at 12.
Is his combine behavior gonna turn off the front office.
Of everybody I've seen in this draft he's the one guy that consistently brings it.
He and Garrett would be a sick 1 and 1a.
Totally change the complexion of this team.
So what is everybody thinking about Foster?
Is his combine behavior gonna turn off the front office.
Our sideline nurses told K'wan Williams to rub some dirt on it & go play..Foster will love it here

Love him, but the 60%nickleboys wore me down a while back.
So I took Sol Thomas in our draft at 12... who can play in every D we put out there... and they whoop on me for that.
Just ain't no winnin' 'round heah... 🥷
There's no whining in mock draft football!!
& not a guy in sight @#12 named Soloman Thomas
.. -
My ranking at 12:
Trubisky
Allen
Foster
Adams
Hooker
Thomas
Howard
-
Foster has a worrying injury history he is sliding in a lot of mocks
-
My ranking at 12:
Trubisky
Allen
Foster
Adams
Hooker
Thomas
Howard
Except for Adams and Thomas being too low, I resemble that remark...

Plus I still don't see a place for Trubs...
- Adams
- Allen
- Thomas
- Foster
- Hooker
- Howard
So I guess the resemblance is slight at best...
-
Do you think MT will last until 12?
Yep. And Watson too. would we want it any other way

Yep. And Watson too. would we want it any other way

I don't think it is a matter of what we want. Yes, I would want MT to last til 12. But just because we want something does not mean it is going to happen.
The Jets did not bring Josh McCown in to be their future QB. He came in to be a bridge QB...and they are going to draft a QB, and from what I have read/heard Trubisky is likely #1 on their hit list.
So....under any circumstances, if he does not go to the 49ers (and I think they pass only if the acquire Cousins), then the Jets will go for him.
Plus, both the Chargers and the Saints who both draft before the Browns do at 12 could take MT..or Watson...or both, on as a future QB to replace their 36 and 38 year old QBs respectively.
-
While I don't have "Insider Access" to ESPN.com, I did notice yesterday that on the latest Mel Kiper mock draft that he had 3 Ohio State DBs taken in the Top 15: Lattimore, Hooker, and Gareon Conley.
I would venture to say that would be a first if it happened. Three DBs from on school taken in the top half of the first round of a draft.
-
Conley blew it up at the combine i was hoping he'd fall to 33
-
My ranking at 12:
Trubisky
Allen
Foster
Adams
Hooker
Thomas
Howard
Except for Adams and Thomas being too low, I resemble that remark...

Plus I still don't see a place for Trubs...
- Adams
- Allen
- Thomas
- Foster
- Hooker
- Howard
So I guess the resemblance is slight at best...
-
Where do you value Trubisky?
I don't know about where the person you are addressing values him, but here is an article about Mel Kiper's latest mock draft. It has the Browns taking both Garrett and Trubisky at 1 and 12.
(I am still not of the opinion that he will be there at 12....Kiper's prior mock had him going #2....but he says the signing of Hoyer and Barkley by the Niners negates them taking a QB at #2. I am not sure I buy that completely)
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/espn-draft-expert-now-projecting-151948338.html
-
SF aren't taking a QB they will get Cousins next year.
Jets look most likely to take a QB in the top 10
-
SF aren't taking a QB they will get Cousins next year.
Jets look most likely to take a QB in the top 10
SF aren't taking a QB they will get Cousins next year.
Jets look most likely to take a QB in the top 10
I know that SF and Cousins want that deal to happen. Skins have said NYET, so far anyway. I would like to see that deal happen.
But if they did the deal...who plays QB for the Skins? McCoy? The skins then become almost a certainty to be in the QB market (they draft #17 overall)....unless they want to bring in Cutler or Kaepernick. Those talks could certainly be happening.
Yes, Jets probably ARE THE most likely.
McCown...no future there. Hackenberg/Petty? Any future there if they don't take a QB.
-
Where do you value Trubisky?
I'm not sure I've ever been asked a harder question.
I tried placing him in my revision to your list at 3... stepped back... moved him to 5... then 6... then off. He is simply not in my top group of players... my impact guys.
And I have players all over my board who I think have a better shot being a career starter in the NFL than Trubs... even have one in the 6th round whose odds I like better.
Not trying to dodge answering, but so far I guess I do not have a value on him...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login