Skip to content

Sheldon richardson

The Browns Board
36 10 1.0k
  • Don't be mad at such ridiculous, unreasonable crap, and I won't.

    You're mad they make stupid decisions, and your provided reasoning for that anger is an objectively smart (brilliant, really) decision.

    I don't know a single Texans fan laughing at us for doing the deal. And I know a lot more Texans fans than you. I even heard an interview with an in-house Texans reporter (John Harris) who praised the Browns. Don't call me stupid when you make a remarkably stupid, FALSE assertion.

    Sigh....we've had this discussion a million times now Wargo....why you constantly choose to attack peoples opinions and tell them what to and not to post baffles me.....if you have a football opinion...say it....why the need to constantly belittle others opinions. when you rarely offer one yourself???

    @wargograw said:

    Don't be mad at such ridiculous, unreasonable crap, and I won't.

    Thats 2 posts, in a row, starting with "what I should or shouldnt feel".....I dont care one bit what your mad at....not a drop....and you shouldnt be so concerned with what Im mad at...yet, 2 in a row...

    You're mad they make stupid decisions

    Yes I am. Whether you want me to be or not....

    I don't know a single Texans fan laughing at us for doing the deal.

    So?....good for you?

    And I know a lot more Texans fans than you.

    Your problem, not mine...

    I even heard an interview with an in-house Texans reporter (John Harris) who praised the Browns.

    Well then.....thats it.....cause John Harris says so.....(Wargograw too)

    Don't call me stupid when you make a remarkably stupid, FALSE assertion.

    I didnt call you stupid or make a single comment about you(twas you coming after me...just a couple posts back....read it)......I called the Browns and Texans stupid....

    BUT.....glad to see you've pulled out the ole "stupid" name calling card for me.....how nice and trollish of you.....you attack my opinion....twice tell me what to feel and say....then call me stupid....nice guy(a real winner you are)

    This(conversation and your reply) are the reasons I have zero respect for you/...

    Always regret when I view it anyway

  • @tour2ma said:

    but I'm not sure he's the same player he was before his 2015 injury. TRUE THAT!!

    I'd need an extension signed... at least two-years... and I think agreeing on a contract would be problematic. AGREE ON EXTENSION//CAN WILLIAMS GET SOME CAP PLEASE!!

    Price? I honestly don't know what he's worth right now, but our 4.01 pick feels about right... not sure the Jets would agree tho...PEDS/INJURY/POT..LATE 3RD AT MOST

    Price? We just paid Britt a mint & Arssswalder just to go away in Houston & he's still here with more than 50M to spend..Poor Gregg Williams even bought a OL 😉 A perfect 3 tech to help Garrett not name Allen or Thomas that won't hit 12..Pay Him Too..

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jets are probably looking for a 2nd, can't imagine them agreeing to less.

    Prefer a 3rd with past PED & pot history..If we got to give a 2nd or 3rd. what do you think of Bama's DT Tomlinson vs deal for Shelton Richardson? On tape bama's LB's seemed to feed on success, but Tomlinson/Allen seemed to be there pathway?

    @gumby73 said:

    Price? We just paid Britt a mint & Arssswalder just to go away in Houston & he's still here with more than 50M to spend..Poor Gregg Williams even bought a OL 😉 A perfect 3 tech to help Garrett not name Allen or Thomas that won't hit 12..Pay Him Too..

    Prefer a 3rd with past PED & pot history..If we got to give a 2nd or 3rd. what do you think of Bama's DT Tomlinson vs deal for Shelton Richardson? On tape bama's LB's seemed to feed on success, but Tomlinson/Allen seemed to be there pathway?

    Haven't watched Tomlinson.

    In all honesty, this is the first time in 5 years I haven't been able to watch significant cutups. I tend to not give opinions on players if I haven't seen them for myself.

  • Mud...Your myopic view is tiresome. You're takes used to be interesting and football related...Now you're just another in the long list of whiners that didn't get what they wanted under the tree.

    Onto the list with you...

  • Mud will be recovered by draft night. Happens every year. 😉

  • Mud...Your myopic view is tiresome. You're takes used to be interesting and football related...Now you're just another in the long list of whiners that didn't get what they wanted under the tree.

    Onto the list with you...

    @choco said:

    Onto the list with you...

    No, no not that.....not "the" list right?

  • Alphabetically Mud should go right above Billy Pilgrim...

  • Went back and watched some of Tomlinson.

    Weight wise he looks like he's a little bigger than Allen, but can't be by much - 15lbs tops? I'm curious as to his arm measurements because he's got some long ass arms and he does a solid job using them to get initial contact

    on the oline. After contact there are times his arms collapse, he soaks up to his man and just dances. Single blocked pretty often in pass pro. When Allen was on the field you could see the both had an extra gear. His burst and strength aren't anything to write home about, though he moves well enough for a big man. He plays hard whistle to whistle, gets skinny against double teams and has good awareness for getting his hands up into passing lanes when he can't get home with pressure.

    Haven't watched enough to give him a grade, I'll see if I can get that done later tonight.

  • Alphabetically Mud should go right above Billy Pilgrim...

    @tour2ma said:

    Alphabetically Mud should go right above Billy Pilgrim...

    I think actually that puts Valerie Perrine right between them. Not a bad place to be. 😆

  • Mud...Your myopic view is tiresome. You're takes used to be interesting and football related...Now you're just another in the long list of whiners that didn't get what they wanted under the tree.

    Onto the list with you...

    @choco said:

    Mud...Your myopic view is tiresome. You're takes used to be interesting and football related...Now you're just another in the long list of whiners that didn't get what they wanted under the tree.

    Onto the list with you...

    Whoops.....lucky thing I dont care what you think then,,,eh?

    Amazing how my great football takes turn to crap as soon as they oppose other peoples view.....

    Call a pretty person pretty and they think your brilliant.....call and ugly person ugly and they hate you....

    Sorry I had to pull out the ugly.....Im sure my takes will instantly improve, as soon as I talk nice about the Browns....

  • Mud will be recovered by draft night. Happens every year. 😉

    @texasag1969 said:

    Mud will be recovered by draft night. Happens every year. 😉

    Yes I will.....Im recovering now.....at least starting to feel a tinge of interest again....

    @tour2ma said:

    Alphabetically Mud should go right above Billy Pilgrim...

    Who happens to be my hero....

  • Sigh....we've had this discussion a million times now Wargo....why you constantly choose to attack peoples opinions and tell them what to and not to post baffles me.....if you have a football opinion...say it....why the need to constantly belittle others opinions. when you rarely offer one yourself???

    @wargograw said:

    Don't be mad at such ridiculous, unreasonable crap, and I won't.

    Thats 2 posts, in a row, starting with "what I should or shouldnt feel".....I dont care one bit what your mad at....not a drop....and you shouldnt be so concerned with what Im mad at...yet, 2 in a row...

    You're mad they make stupid decisions

    Yes I am. Whether you want me to be or not....

    I don't know a single Texans fan laughing at us for doing the deal.

    So?....good for you?

    And I know a lot more Texans fans than you.

    Your problem, not mine...

    I even heard an interview with an in-house Texans reporter (John Harris) who praised the Browns.

    Well then.....thats it.....cause John Harris says so.....(Wargograw too)

    Don't call me stupid when you make a remarkably stupid, FALSE assertion.

    I didnt call you stupid or make a single comment about you(twas you coming after me...just a couple posts back....read it)......I called the Browns and Texans stupid....

    BUT.....glad to see you've pulled out the ole "stupid" name calling card for me.....how nice and trollish of you.....you attack my opinion....twice tell me what to feel and say....then call me stupid....nice guy(a real winner you are)

    This(conversation and your reply) are the reasons I have zero respect for you/...

    Always regret when I view it anyway

    @mudfly said:

    Sigh....we've had this discussion a million times now Wargo....why you constantly choose to attack peoples opinions and tell them what to and not to post baffles me.....if you have a football opinion...say it....why the need to constantly belittle others opinions. when you rarely offer one yourself???

    These are football opinions. "The Osweiler trade was not stupid." That is a football opinion. Why is that so hard to get?

    Don't be mad at such ridiculous, unreasonable crap, and I won't.

    Thats 2 posts, in a row, starting with "what I should or shouldnt feel".....I dont care one bit what your mad at....not a drop....and you shouldnt be so concerned with what Im mad at...yet, 2 in a row...

    It's a discussion board. We're discussing. Get over it.

    You're mad they make stupid decisions

    Yes I am. Whether you want me to be or not....

    And apparently whether it's reasonable or not. Way to cut off the next part of the sentence there too. All the proof I need that you're angry just to be angry. Nothing this group does is going to pull you out of that.

    I don't know a single Texans fan laughing at us for doing the deal.

    So?....good for you?

    Soooo you said their fans are laughing at us. I prove you wrong (by your own admission given your next line), now you just say "good for you." Mud's Logic 101 I guess.

    And I know a lot more Texans fans than you.

    Your problem, not mine...

    Then maybe don't make generalized assertions about what Texans fans are thinking?

    I even heard an interview with an in-house Texans reporter (John Harris) who praised the Browns.

    Well then.....thats it.....cause John Harris says so.....(Wargograw too)

    Do you have better evidence? You claimed they're laughing at us. I posted a couple examples of them not. So let's hear yours.

    Don't call me stupid when you make a remarkably stupid, FALSE assertion.

    I didnt call you stupid or make a single comment about you(twas you coming after me...just a couple posts back....read it)......I called the Browns and Texans stupid....

    BUT.....glad to see you've pulled out the ole "stupid" name calling card for me.....how nice and trollish of you.....you attack my opinion....twice tell me what to feel and say....then call me stupid....nice guy(a real winner you are)

    This(conversation and your reply) are the reasons I have zero respect for you/...

    I read it as you calling me stupid. Obviously a mistake. My bad. I take that back. I still don't see how you can see that both teams are stupid in a deal. That doesn't make logical sense. Now, given the fact that all the cap room the Texans cleared for Romo via the Osweiler trade will now be going to no one, it is turning out to be a pretty stupid trade for them. They would have been better off biting the bullet on his salary for another year and then they'd still have their second rounder.

    Always regret when I view it anyway

    Yes it usually means you're about to get schooled.

  • The whole conversation above with this, this and this gets ridiculous in trying to figure out who is saying what to whom.

  • Sorry Wargo....some of us dont come here to have run-on arguments....page after page after page.....(you, but not me)

    Take your troll show elsewhere.....

  • So you can't defend not liking the Osweiler deal. You can't defend the claim that the Texans or their fans think we're stupid for it. Even Ghoolie gives better defenses than this and he is an actual troll (like you're calling me, even though I'm not).

  • You know... strike a sentence here and there and there's a good discussion in this running battle.

    Try it... it's easy to do. Just look for the statements aimed at each other rather the subject matter.

    Speaking of comments made at each other... I wonder how MikeyH is doing?

  • So you can't defend not liking the Osweiler deal. You can't defend the claim that the Texans or their fans think we're stupid for it. Even Ghoolie gives better defenses than this and he is an actual troll (like you're calling me, even though I'm not).

    @wargograw said:

    So you can't defend not liking the Osweiler deal. You can't defend the claim that the Texans or their fans think we're stupid for it. Even Ghoolie gives better defenses than this and he is an actual troll (like you're calling me, even though I'm not).

    listen Wargo.....as I have told you 1000 times, I dont want to defend crap to you.....dont even like talking to you.....have zero interest in your opinion.....dont not waant to argue, discuss or converse with you.....which is why you act like a jilted teen age girl....

    Youve made 4 posts in the last couple of days.....every one of them was a jab directed at me....every one...

    and you talk about how Im mad a Shashi and need to get over it?.....who's mad at who here.....???

    You need a new hobby outside of "mud":

  • And you need to stop thinking the world revolves around you. Tour has sage advice. I'd like to discuss football, particularly the trade. If there's a legitimate angle with which to view it negatively, I'd like to hear it. But all I'm seeing is a guy taking his ball and going home.

  • And you need to stop thinking the world revolves around you. Tour has sage advice. I'd like to discuss football, particularly the trade. If there's a legitimate angle with which to view it negatively, I'd like to hear it. But all I'm seeing is a guy taking his ball and going home.

    @wargograw said:

    And you need to stop thinking the world revolves around you. Tour has sage advice. I'd like to discuss football, particularly the trade. If there's a legitimate angle with which to view it negatively, I'd like to hear it. But all I'm seeing is a guy taking his ball and going home.

    Listen...I dont think the world revolves around me.....it is you "revolving" around me thats the problem...

    I have a very legitimate angle on the trade and spelled it out pretty clearly.....you dont like the opinion, so claim it's not legitimate....

    My simple point was a seasoned quality veteran has better odds of helping this team than a 2nd round pick.....which is a pretty valid view and not vendetta....

  • But we still have money for said quality veteran. So the trade had zero impact on our signing one. We still have $64M in cap space. Do you disagree?

  • I dont disagree....and I wasnt implying it would prevent us from signing others.....just thought it was a poor investment to pay FA $ for a player yet to be named.....most 2nd rounders are more like $1m a year....so 16m just for the right to draft one seems extraordinarily high to me....

    And I wish they WOULD spend some of that money....very disappointed with the FA period again.....(and not vendetta, just honest feelings)