"Pro" Class of '17 QB Evaluations
-
-
7 future starters?......HA!
Unprecedented optimism that will never ever happen.....
7 starters from the same draft?>.........Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...haha.....ha
-
-
Yeah, although I wonder what they truly mean by "future starter". By technical definition if they mean will start a game one day, for example 8 QB's from the 2014 class were "future starters"
http://insider.espn.com/nfl/draft/positions/_/id/8/year/2014/quarterback
Well....that would not be my take......I suspect they mean actual starting QB.....not an emergency 1 game fill in guy....
and, by that standard, 2014 produced 3.....and 1 of them bites......so, make it 2.......
Well....that would not be my take......I suspect they mean actual starting QB.....not an emergency 1 game fill in guy....
and, by that standard, 2014 produced 3.....and 1 of them bites......so, make it 2.......
Yeah I definitely agree, it was just something I was thinking about. These things sometimes sneak that type of crap into evaluations as a "hey, we weren't wrong!"
-
Well....that would not be my take......I suspect they mean actual starting QB.....not an emergency 1 game fill in guy....
and, by that standard, 2014 produced 3.....and 1 of them bites......so, make it 2.......
Yeah I definitely agree, it was just something I was thinking about. These things sometimes sneak that type of crap into evaluations as a "hey, we weren't wrong!"
Yeah I definitely agree, it was just something I was thinking about. These things sometimes sneak that type of crap into evaluations as a "hey, we weren't wrong!"
Right.....and I honestly dont think they are saying that all will be starting QB's......more like they are saying all have some attributes and we just dont know which "1" will rise.....
-
Clearly I'm no expert but how Mahomes and Trubisky can be graded higher than Kizer is baffling to me. They both have severe flaws I can't see being rectified
Clearly I'm no expert but how Mahomes and Trubisky can be graded higher than Kizer is baffling to me. They both have severe flaws I can't see being rectified
And Kizer doesn't?
I agree that Mahomes is a shitshow, but I like Trubisky WAY more than Kizer.
-
Clearly I'm no expert but how Mahomes and Trubisky can be graded higher than Kizer is baffling to me. They both have severe flaws I can't see being rectified
And Kizer doesn't?
I agree that Mahomes is a shitshow, but I like Trubisky WAY more than Kizer.
And Kizer doesn't?
I agree that Mahomes is a shitshow, but I like Trubisky WAY more than Kizer.
And just to make the discussion complete...
Gun to my head at 12? I take Watson...
-
49mph velocity on the gun not concern you Tour?
I see little upgrade in Watson over Kessler. Kizer could be a star Watson doesn't have that ceiling
-
49mph velocity on the gun not concern you Tour?
I see little upgrade in Watson over Kessler. Kizer could be a star Watson doesn't have that ceiling
49mph velocity on the gun not concern you Tour?
No, because I don't see "49" on tape... if you look at Watson's arm whip when he cuts loose, there is a lot of snap there.
-
lol... From reddit's Browns sub...
-
49mph velocity on the gun not concern you Tour?
No, because I don't see "49" on tape... if you look at Watson's arm whip when he cuts loose, there is a lot of snap there.
-
Clearly I'm no expert but how Mahomes and Trubisky can be graded higher than Kizer is baffling to me. They both have severe flaws I can't see being rectified
Clearly I'm no expert but how Mahomes and Trubisky can be graded higher than Kizer is baffling to me. They both have severe flaws I can't see being rectified
And Kizer doesn't?
I agree that Mahomes is a shitshow, but I like Trubisky WAY more than Kizer.
I agree, of the four, (Trubisky, Watson, Mahomes, Kizer) MHO is Kizer will be the last qb taken. Heck Webb might even go before Deshone. Accuracy and slow release are things near impossible to fix.
-
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
If it was indicative of actual arm strength, Colt McCoy would have a stronger arm than Flacco and Austin Davis would have a stronger arm than Cam Newton.
-
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
If it was indicative of actual arm strength, Colt McCoy would have a stronger arm than Flacco and Austin Davis would have a stronger arm than Cam Newton.
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
agree 100%....I think its just a BS stat.....people gotta talk about something......
Lets just thank god his hands aren't 1/4" shorter too.......or it'd be over.....
-
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
If it was indicative of actual arm strength, Colt McCoy would have a stronger arm than Flacco and Austin Davis would have a stronger arm than Cam Newton.
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
Which is why I've argued that the NFL needs to take this "measurement" over...
-
That velocity reading is meh. It's not a science, nor is it official, nor does it really show anything.
Which is why I've argued that the NFL needs to take this "measurement" over...
Which is why I've argued that the NFL needs to take this "measurement" over...
That would be one step toward making it legitimate. Even still, there's going to be a decent margin for error unless they're using laser gate timing...and then it kind of defeats the purpose because every prospect is just going to try and muscle up a rocket and that's not really a good indicator of anything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login