Skip to content

Ghoolie's Mock Draft

The Browns Board
25 15 906
  • That Mock Draft looked like the only time there wasn't a War of the Roses divorce going on between Ghoolie's last 2 brain cells. That ain't easy so take a bow!

    @flugel said:

    That Mock Draft looked like the only time there wasn't a War of the Roses divorce going on between Ghoolie's last 2 brain cells. That ain't easy so take a bow!

    Lmao!
  • Lots of long winded posts in this thread from D'uhoolie proclaiming that this thread doesn't sound like, or bother him.....

    .... The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

  • Whats funny is that I read the OP and didnt even realize it wasnt Ghoolie......then I thought, decent looking draft....Ghoolie finally got it right.....

    Ha!

    Guess I should look closer at the names next to the posts.....

  • Whats funny is that I read the OP and didnt even realize it wasnt Ghoolie......then I thought, decent looking draft....Ghoolie finally got it right.....

    Ha!

    Guess I should look closer at the names next to the posts.....

    @mudfly said:

    Whats funny is that I read the OP and didnt even realize it wasnt Ghoolie......then I thought, decent looking draft....Ghoolie finally got it right.....

    Ha!

    Guess I should look closer at the names next to the posts.....

    LOL! So you did not notice it was a mocking mock draft?

  • @ghoolie said:

    My wife? LOL. That is a classic. My wife is a babe, and trust me, way the fuck above your pay scale. She happens to think Browns fans are the dumbest fucking people on the face of the earth. So, ah....good luck with that one.

    So what does this tell us?? You are in theory at least a Browns fan. You reference her requiring a certain level of income as well. Considering she apparently thinks you're a dumbfuck one can only draw a logical conclusion as to why she's with you and it's not your ginormous penis LOL.