Skip to content

Garrett Peppers and 1st rounder

The Browns Board
127 36 4.0k
  • @mld-woody said:

    pep.0.gif

    If Dr. Peppers is used extensively as a PR, KR it will most likely reduce his professional career. This isn't college.

    I hope he's successful for the BROWNS sake but is still a big reach at #12 compared to what the BROWNS could have had as a DB in that spot in this yearโ€™s LOADED defensive draft.

    @mjp28 said:

    If Dr. Peppers is used extensively as a PR, KR it will most likely reduce his professional career. This isn't college.

    I hope he's successful for the BROWNS sake but is still a big reach at #12 compared to what the BROWNS could have had as a DB in that spot in this yearโ€™s LOADED defensive draft.

    That pretty much sums up my opinion of him. I really don't mind Peppers as the pick...I just don't like where he was picked and who we passed up to slide to #25 to get him.
  • Charley Casserly had the squealers picking Peppers with their first round pick.

    All three first round picks for the Browns will be stars/household names.

    It won't take long.

  • Charley Casserly had the squealers picking Peppers with their first round pick.

    All three first round picks for the Browns will be stars/household names.

    It won't take long.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Charley Casserly had the squealers picking Peppers.

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Charley Casserly had the squealers picking Peppers.

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    WSS

    After the coming season I predict we will be calling him Dr. Peppers. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @mld-woody said:

    pep.0.gif

    No longer do I have to watch our punt returners look up at a punt like the moon is falling on them..wait wait there's a flag ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

  • @westside-steve said:

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    WSS

    After the coming season I predict we will be calling him Dr. Peppers. ๐Ÿ˜

    @texasag1969 said:

    After the coming season I predict we will be calling him Dr. Peppers. ๐Ÿ˜

    Or JP5 which is jet fuel. However, he will be wearing a higher number.
  • While we're on his punt return skills, here's one I was pushing before that doesn't necessarily show up in the stat sheet: Fielding punts that most returns wouldn't attempt, saving us a lot of yards.

    22129567732_f4802f7814_o.gif

  • He's also pretty solid at making tacklers miss...

    20961642313_35b57a19b9_o.gif

    21394731280_f5851e9441_o.gif

  • @mld-woody said:

    pep.0.gif

    No longer do I have to watch our punt returners look up at a punt like the moon is falling on them..wait wait there's a flag ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    @gumby73 said:

    No longer do I have to watch our punt returners look up at a punt like the moon is falling on them..wait wait there's a flag ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Was that against mighty RUT-GERS...and they missed the block in the back? ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Charley Casserly had the squealers picking Peppers.

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    But were they pickled and did they attempt to acquire an entire peck ?

    Hey... pipe down...

  • While we're on his punt return skills, here's one I was pushing before that doesn't necessarily show up in the stat sheet: Fielding punts that most returns wouldn't attempt, saving us a lot of yards.

    22129567732_f4802f7814_o.gif

    @mld-woody said:

    While we're on his punt return skills, here's one I was pushing before that doesn't necessarily show up in the stat sheet: Fielding punts that most returns wouldn't attempt, saving us a lot of yards.

    22129567732_f4802f7814_o.gif

    That, indeed would be good.