YESSSSSSS
-
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
-
As will I
-
Called that 7 hours ago.
Browns gonna brown.
-
Great pick for the 2nd round.
-
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
You forgot the '/s'
-
I like the Kizer pick. Just take some time with him please.
-
Ohio born and bred, won a State Championship for Toledo Central Catholic.
-
-
Damn good draft so far
-
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
Very pleased. I wouldn't have minded if they took him in the 1st round and they got him at 52.
-
The QB with the best footwork, the best brain, a great arm and the biggest upside in the draft
Yeah I'll take that at 52
KIZER
Very pleased. I wouldn't have minded if they took him in the 1st round and they got him at 52.
-
Ghoolie is actually pretty spot on with Kizer. I actually doubt he will see the field this year and dont think he can beat out Cody Kessler. I see a decent backup from him thats about it
-
@ghoolie said:
<p>
. Gets in trouble with lazy footwork.
Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt)
4/28/17, 8:55 PM
DeShone Kizer needs time, but I think he'll end up being the best QB in this draft.
-
Analytically he is one of the more inaccurate passers in the class. he has the physical tools but none of the mental game. Combine that with a lack of love for the game and no leadership and questionable leadership.
and lets not get too carried away about QB of the Future label theres a reason we stockpiled picks in 2018 and a reason Kizer went later than hackenberg. -
Lol. Horrible draft.
-
I don't like the pick, but I hope he works out. I Picking QBs isn't an exact science I didn't like Prescott either and he proved me and a lot of others wrong. So maybe he will prove me wrong.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
