Around the AFCN's Drafts...
-
I know my Team is the Browns. You very clearly don't follow football, you just watch the Steelers. You act like some little bitch who is some sort of little bitch authority. You talk out of your cunt more than you don't...and that's OK with me. Just don't act like you know what you are talking about when threads on anything related to football pop up. You don't have a clue.
You really DON"t know anything about football. You just care about one team...and you think that everyone should know as much about that team as you do...which, actually, is not all that much. There have been numerous times that I have had to school you on your own team. Here you are crying like a little baby girl because some obscure DL for your team has been listed as a DT instead of a DL.
Like I said, the guy has lined up many times in the middle and has roamed a bit all along the defensive front. ERGO, PFR had him listed as a DT. But that is something you apparently don't know about this player.
You do realize that the Steelers play a 3-4...correct?......and, in a 3-4, there are no DT's.......just a Nose and 2 ends.....
So, he is a DE, no matter what your PFR says.....(Stools depth chart has him at DE....and, dumb as they are, Id think the stools know where their own players go.....)
and....Ill add.....that DE's(in a 3-4) are typically built more like a DT or are actually converted Dt's.....that is why Cooper was a de last year and will be a DT this year/////
So....end the stupid debate.....he's a DT in a 4-3......and a DE in a 3-4......and the stools are a 3-4 right now....
You do realize that the Steelers play a 3-4...correct?......and, in a 3-4, there are no DT's.......just a Nose and 2 ends.....
So, he is a DE, no matter what your PFR says.....(Stools depth chart has him at DE....and, dumb as they are, Id think the stools know where their own players go.....)
and....Ill add.....that DE's(in a 3-4) are typically built more like a DT or are actually converted Dt's.....that is why Cooper was a de last year and will be a DT this year/////
So....end the stupid debate.....he's a DT in a 4-3......and a DE in a 3-4......and the stools are a 3-4 right now....
Good enough for me.
-
sad that you have emotional-knee jerksies and think that only squealer fans "follow football".
BTW, your squealers suck three rivers scummy bildgewater.
We were at the NFL HOF down the road... and several real
football fans were complaining to the management that
the squealer references were stinking up all of the entire area for blocks.
Too bad, it's Sherwin Willaims day there, and busloads of kids were coming through,
and when they got close to any reference to the squealers, they were holding their noses and
getting sick.
have a nice day.

I don't think only Steeler fans know football, there are plenty of knowledgeable football fans here. I just think Gipper is clueless.
-
You do realize that the Steelers play a 3-4...correct?......and, in a 3-4, there are no DT's.......just a Nose and 2 ends.....
So, he is a DE, no matter what your PFR says.....(Stools depth chart has him at DE....and, dumb as they are, Id think the stools know where their own players go.....)
and....Ill add.....that DE's(in a 3-4) are typically built more like a DT or are actually converted Dt's.....that is why Cooper was a de last year and will be a DT this year/////
So....end the stupid debate.....he's a DT in a 4-3......and a DE in a 3-4......and the stools are a 3-4 right now....
Good enough for me.
Good enough for me.
Yes it's true plus a team adapts or designs their schemes around their basic philosophy -and- their talent at hand on the team.
-
Says a guy that never attempts to answer basic football knowledge questions...and even if he did so he would not do so without cheating.
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
-
Says a guy that never attempts to answer basic football knowledge questions...and even if he did so he would not do so without cheating.
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
It's still OK to give your opinion based upon your life experiences and what you've heard, read and seen, that's how you learn and then someday you can be an old geezer know-it-all.

-
although, I'm in my sixties and don't care about the trivia crap anyways, since usually I never
know the answers and even if I did, don't care...
-
Says a guy that never attempts to answer basic football knowledge questions...and even if he did so he would not do so without cheating.
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
So, in other words, you admit that you are the clueless one. Everything you say on here that you think you know so much about is just about some minutiae point about the Steelers team. Whether Stephon Tuitt is listed as a DT or a DE or rotates among positions is among the most purely minor trivia point anyone can think of.
But you just don't see that, because you are typical stupid Steeler fan.
-
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
So, in other words, you admit that you are the clueless one. Everything you say on here that you think you know so much about is just about some minutiae point about the Steelers team. Whether Stephon Tuitt is listed as a DT or a DE or rotates among positions is among the most purely minor trivia point anyone can think of.
But you just don't see that, because you are typical stupid Steeler fan.
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.So, in other words, you admit that you are the clueless one. Everything you say on here that you think you know so much about is just about some minutiae point about the Steelers team. Whether Stephon Tuitt is listed as a DT or a DE or rotates among positions is among the most purely minor trivia point anyone can think of.
But you just don't see that, because you are typical stupid Steeler fan.
-
-
I'm not a football historian. I was born in 82. I have zero interest in those "trivia" things you do and don't participate for that reason. I didn't start diligently following football until around my early teenage years. I had too much going on, on the weekends. If I were in my 60's maybe I'd be more inclined to participate.
It's still OK to give your opinion based upon your life experiences and what you've heard, read and seen, that's how you learn and then someday you can be an old geezer know-it-all.

It's still OK to give your opinion based upon your life experiences and what you've heard, read and seen, that's how you learn and then someday you can be an old geezer know-it-all.

Oh believe me I soak up a ton of information and am pretty well versed in a good number of things. I just never took an interest in the NFL pre-merger. I can appreciate it but I don't have the desire to dive into it and become someone that can talk about it freely. As humans we are never done learning. I'm 100% with you.
-
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.So, in other words, you admit that you are the clueless one. Everything you say on here that you think you know so much about is just about some minutiae point about the Steelers team. Whether Stephon Tuitt is listed as a DT or a DE or rotates among positions is among the most purely minor trivia point anyone can think of.
But you just don't see that, because you are typical stupid Steeler fan.
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.
The merger happened during my senior year in high school and I'm 66 going on 67 now.
-
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.
The merger happened during my senior year in high school and I'm 66 going on 67 now.
-
-
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.So, in other words, you admit that you are the clueless one. Everything you say on here that you think you know so much about is just about some minutiae point about the Steelers team. Whether Stephon Tuitt is listed as a DT or a DE or rotates among positions is among the most purely minor trivia point anyone can think of.
But you just don't see that, because you are typical stupid Steeler fan.
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
-
-
-
LOL! I'll heat up the baby formula. I doubt they have learned the joys of breast feeding yet.

Cause' he's a 'similac' baby!!...
-
I know what I classify as a lot about the league and the game since I started following in my early teens. I don't know a lot about the NFL pre merger. The game in the here and now? You aren't close. You barely know your own damn team.
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
You don't know your own team. Tuitt is a hybrid DE/DT. You don't even know that. You know a teeny tiny little bit about your one team. I know a lot about all the teams, now and then.
As for the NFL pre-merger ...I learn about stuff by reading about stuff.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowledge about the Browns compared to your knowledge about the Steelers.
I would be glad to engage in a contest about my knowleged about all teams compared to your knowledge about them.
Its your money....how much of it do you want put up and give me?
He has never played a down as a defensive tackle for the Steelers, outside of sub packages and as already mentioned in the 3-4 its a nose tackle. Hargrave man's that position not Tuitt. I know the NFL in the here and now and I'm CERTAIN i know more about the league as a whole than you. Your posts and questions are indicative of that on a weekly basis. I also learn from reading about things. I learn something new every day with the amount I try to read, it just so happens I don't care to read about the NFL of yesteryear or the NFL premerger when the Browns were relevant. I didn't grow up in that era, you did and it's the lone difference. As far as your ridiculous bet there is ZERO way without meeting in person (I don't think i could stomach being in the same room with you) to determine if someone is cheating with google or a book or whatever source material you choose to use. As I said previously I'm well versed in a lot of things, premerger NFL isn't one of them and it will never be as it doesn't interest me in the least.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login