Skip to content

Myles Garrett

The Browns Board
85 29 2.9k
  • I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

  • I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

    @medicineman said:

    I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

    In the meantime just be happy if he takes pressure off Ogbah to really turn it on this year.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Didn't the Browns go to the playoffs during his rookie year in which he started every game?

    No we missed with a 10-6 record

    @comeonman said:

    No we missed with a 10-6 record

    My mistake. I'd still say that was an immediate impact mind

  • getting back to basics:

    @calfoxwc said:

    getting back to basics:

    Thanks Calsies! As Tommy Chong would say "Far out man - good stuff!"

  • I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

    @medicineman said:

    I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

    All I was saying was that if you thought what Garrett said was "smack talk" then you must think everything is smack talk. He wasn't disrespectful or degrading, he said what any highly touted rookie with something to prove would say. Getting bent out of shape over a mundane interview with the media is faaarrr worse than getting excited about a prospect who hasn't played a down yet.

  • @medicineman said:

    I don't eat it because I don't like it. But either way that made no sense. I am not wanting to see any Browns player fail but we do this shit every damn year, Think 1 player is going to come in and save the browns............The worse I ever seen was people crying over Quinn. Just wait and see what happens before you guys go balls deep in the guys jock.

    All I was saying was that if you thought what Garrett said was "smack talk" then you must think everything is smack talk. He wasn't disrespectful or degrading, he said what any highly touted rookie with something to prove would say. Getting bent out of shape over a mundane interview with the media is faaarrr worse than getting excited about a prospect who hasn't played a down yet.

    @roycerolls said:

    All I was saying was that if you thought what Garrett said was "smack talk" then you must think everything is smack talk. He wasn't disrespectful or degrading, he said what any highly touted rookie with something to prove would say. Getting bent out of shape over a mundane interview with the media is faaarrr worse than getting excited about a prospect who hasn't played a down yet.

    Well said! If people actually listened to the context of what he said - they'd probably like his answer to the question he was asked.

  • Exactly! what is he supposed to say?

    "I'll probably be shitty for a while, especially when we play the steelers, but I got a kickass signing bonus so who cares?"

  • Gareth will be a fucking impact player and love his work ethic .

  • He is going to play sack a rapist twice a year

  • He is going to play sack a rapist twice a year

    @lbc-mike said:

    He is going to play sack a rapist twice a year

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

  • @lbc-mike said:

    He is going to play sack a rapist twice a year

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    @flugel said:

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    LMAO!

    I don't think Garrett has the "TJ Syndrome" type meanness, but Caleb may. This season will be fun!!

    Mike

  • @flugel said:

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    LMAO!

    I don't think Garrett has the "TJ Syndrome" type meanness, but Caleb may. This season will be fun!!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    LMAO!

    I don't think Garrett has the "TJ Syndrome" type meanness, but Caleb may. This season will be fun!!

    Mike

    HA! You might be right Mike. That said, his new world according to Gregg Williams might want to see Ben Rape'n coming down with some Garrett's Syndrome...

  • Why the Turkey "sack" (which it wasn't) is celebrated by some I will never understand...

  • @lbc-mike said:

    He is going to play sack a rapist twice a year

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    @flugel said:

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum,

    How lovely it is to sack rapistbooger.

    AFC N will run like hell,

    squealer fans will towel themselves....

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum

    Can't wait for squealer buttkicksies !

  • Why the Turkey "sack" (which it wasn't) is celebrated by some I will never understand...

    @tour2ma said:

    Why the Turkey "sack" (which it wasn't) is celebrated by some I will never understand...

    That was the first game my dad drove me and my brother to from Rochester, NY in an annual tradition that would follow. I was only 12 years old when I was processing that part of my first impression. My pov was formed from remembering why David Mays had to play that day every bit as much as Turkey Jones remembering why. Was there really a huge difference in intent between the cheap shot of Lambert hitting a 180 lb Brian Sipe after he ran out of bounds hoping to avoid contact and Turkey Jones delivering his version of Rock-n-Roll Hall of Pain to a much bigger QB in a passing pocket?

    The message delivered to the team that set the precedent was "karma is a beyotch but it never had to be this way." Cleveland didn't have dirty players like Joe Green and Jack Lambert in 1976. Cleveland just had 1 guy that wasn't going to tolerate Pittsburgh's bullshit on Cleveland's home turf. Just for the record, Jones wasn't the one announcing "all QBs should wear dresses" in reference to his role in that "eye for an eye - QB for a QB."

  • @flugel said:

    Precisely!

    Deck the phucker

    with a rape count

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    Tis the season

    for Turkey Jonesies

    fa la la la la la la la la la...

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum,

    How lovely it is to sack rapistbooger.

    AFC N will run like hell,

    squealer fans will towel themselves....

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum

    Can't wait for squealer buttkicksies !

    @calfoxwc said:

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum,

    How lovely it is to sack rapistbooger.

    AFC N will run like hell,

    squealer fans will towel themselves....

    O' PlanttheBum O' PlanttheBum

    Can't wait for squealer buttkicksies !

    God bless ya!