Browns approached about training camp in Hall of Fame Village
-
Here's something I never thought of, the Browns holding TC in the new HOF village. I like the idea that the Browns remain in NE Ohio, and will be utilizing an existing facility. Jimmah & Dee are already on the Hall of Fame Board of Directors. Makes sense to me.
Jimmah & Dee are already on the Hall of Fame Board of Directors. Makes sense to me.
Good to hear regarding the possible new location.
As for Jimmy and Dee, maybe they'll move all the busts of Pittsburgh Stee-roids polluting the halls next to the urinals where they belong...
-
oh, that would be excellent. so close to our farm... about 15 minutes down the road
-
oh, that would be excellent. so close to our farm... about 15 minutes down the road
That was a fun road trip I had visiting you and Canton Mike last year. You had the waitress at the Diner so focused on "well done but not too well done" that I almost got two 10s for a 5. I think you had her nervous that conversation was going to progress into "ma'am, how sweet is that sweetener?" And then when it was my turn to order - everything looked so good I just said something like "I'll take page 2 please."
-
oh, that would be excellent. so close to our farm... about 15 minutes down the road
That was a fun road trip I had visiting you and Canton Mike last year. You had the waitress at the Diner so focused on "well done but not too well done" that I almost got two 10s for a 5. I think you had her nervous that conversation was going to progress into "ma'am, how sweet is that sweetener?" And then when it was my turn to order - everything looked so good I just said something like "I'll take page 2 please."
That was a fun road trip I had visiting you and Canton Mike last year. You had the waitress at the Diner so focused on "well done but not too well done" that I almost got two 10s for a 5. I think you had her nervous that conversation was going to progress into "ma'am, how sweet is that sweetener?" And then when it was my turn to order - everything looked so good I just said something like "I'll take page 2 please."
Tom, think of future road trips if TC is actually held here in Canton. Practically right in my own backyard with lots yet to do & places to go. It will be very interesting to see what happens, but it does seem the "TC in Columbus" rumors have gone away.
Mike
-
This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! -
This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! LMAO!
-
Hmm. Organize a BB training camp date? (Preferably a Sunday)
-
-
That was a fun road trip I had visiting you and Canton Mike last year. You had the waitress at the Diner so focused on "well done but not too well done" that I almost got two 10s for a 5. I think you had her nervous that conversation was going to progress into "ma'am, how sweet is that sweetener?" And then when it was my turn to order - everything looked so good I just said something like "I'll take page 2 please."
Tom, think of future road trips if TC is actually held here in Canton. Practically right in my own backyard with lots yet to do & places to go. It will be very interesting to see what happens, but it does seem the "TC in Columbus" rumors have gone away.
Mike
Tom, think of future road trips if TC is actually held here in Canton. Practically right in my own backyard with lots yet to do & places to go. It will be very interesting to see what happens, but it does seem the "TC in Columbus" rumors have gone away.
Mike
That would be great Mike! I'd keep it more East because there's still large groups of fans in Erie, PA and throughout Western, NY. Those areas are losing some younger generations as front runner Steelheads. Rochester had as many as 4 Browns Backers clubs at 1 time back in the 90s while DirecTV kind of changed the need to assemble to watch Cleveland games at bar and grills. Modell also buried the franchise to impact the volume of BB Clubs.
The Buffalo Bills moved the previous training camp from Fredonia to St John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY which is a suburb of Rochester. And why? To get/recruit as many Bills fans as they can from the biggest market closest to Buffalo in Upstate, NY that blends a ton of Giant, Jet, Cleveland and Pittsburgh fans.
-
This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! LMAO!
-
This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! it just demands a Browns families picnic - you're in NC ? We have close friends in Salisbury...
-
This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! This would be Awesome!! Road trip worthy.Cal & Canton Mike will be in charge of Not letting Tom Brady Paint the Field with any Paint-balls
. Sponsored by Old Leg hump-per from across America. I'll check with Forest Gump & Bobby Bushe' on lawn mower transportation..Keep this updated please..Go Jimmah & Dee..Get'er Done!! I'll be in charge of Old Leghumper, including a short road trip to the Thirsty Dog Taproom & Brewery in Akron. They also make some great root beer (non alcoholic) there too.
Mike
-
-
Speaking of which OTA #1 begins this Tu. May 23.
-
It doesn't really matter to me. Is there something wrong with Berea?
-
Nothing wrong with Berea, but I think once the HOF Village is built the NFL will want to show off its $600 million new toy.
-
-
Yeah... mixed feelings here. Berea's been a good host and TC being held there is a nice economic prize for them.
-
-
Sure... it's a win for the HoF and Canton... but Berea loses...
They would survive. How many days of training camp are actually open to the public...and on average how many attend those open sessions?
This training camp would only be there what? About a month, or 6 weeks? The rest of the time the Browns would be holding all their stuff in Berea: OTAs, mini camps etc.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login