Skip to content

Browns approached about training camp in Hall of Fame Village

The Browns Board
45 18 1.2k
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #41

    More like Cal Trask the bean farmer heading for Monterey. 😛

    (will the millennials get that?)

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    ... or some "boomers"? 😳

  • ... or some "boomers"? 😳

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    ... or some "boomers"? 😳

    East of Eden

  • They are also losing fans, hand over fist, for 20 years now.....so, why work to gain fans in a far away city, when your own local fan base is crumbling?......seems like they are alienating us local fans who have had their backs all these years, and now that times are rough, they are pushing us aside to get some new fans....

    Just another perspective to consider.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mudfly said:

    They are also losing fans, hand over fist, for 20 years now.....so, why work to gain fans in a far away city, when your own local fan base is crumbling?......seems like they are alienating us local fans who have had their backs all these years, and now that times are rough, they are pushing us aside to get some new fans....

    Just another perspective to consider.....

    By losing I think it is basically that fans are becoming "fair weather"....but, with any kind of spark of competiveness I think all those "lost fans" come flocking back.

  • @mudfly said:

    They are also losing fans, hand over fist, for 20 years now.....so, why work to gain fans in a far away city, when your own local fan base is crumbling?......seems like they are alienating us local fans who have had their backs all these years, and now that times are rough, they are pushing us aside to get some new fans....

    Just another perspective to consider.....

    By losing I think it is basically that fans are becoming "fair weather"....but, with any kind of spark of competiveness I think all those "lost fans" come flocking back.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @the-gipper said:

    By losing I think it is basically that fans are becoming "fair weather"....but, with any kind of spark of competiveness I think all those "lost fans" come flocking back.

    And I don't think the Browns have to even produce a lot of wins for that to happen. Just producing exciting games with a lot of young talent showing the future is all the spark that is needed. It's the main reason I have talked up building the D first, because you can do that faster than a superior offense. Plus that formula has worked well for teams that eventually win SBs.