Skip to content

The Core Group Has Increased

The Browns Board
83 19 2.1k
  • @ghoolie said:

    By calling Nickers grandpa you imply that he fucked your Grandmother. I told him to use a rubber when fucking dumb hillbillies, but he wouldn't listen. Now, he has you.............rotting, stinking dog shit stuck to the bottom of his shoes.

    You are really struggling to be semi-relevant nowadays.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You are really struggling to be semi-relevant nowadays.

    Damn... you were in a generous mood last nite.

    Where's the original edition TC when we need him? 😉

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Didn't need to be. It was just a normal observation.

    I don't need to post slightly quippy, overly inflammatory comebacks to everything anyone says to me because I'm not the one with an ego problem.

    And I think you're starting to find that everyone else is beginning to realize that too, so you're ramping up your garbage to try and rile them up.

    Do what you gotta do, man.

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @nickers said:

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Didn't need to be. It was just a normal observation.

    I don't need to post slightly quippy, overly inflammatory comebacks to everything anyone says to me because I'm not the one with an ego problem.

    And I think you're starting to find that everyone else is beginning to realize that too, so you're ramping up your garbage to try and rile them up.

    Do what you gotta do, man.

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @nickers said:

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.

    What's your excuse?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #46

    That's a little more like the old TC...

  • @nickers said:

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.

    What's your excuse?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.

    What's your excuse?

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.

    What's your excuse?

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #48

    @nickers said:

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

    What are you talking about "back to football"?

    You haven't said anything remotely football-related in your 354 years on this earth, ya old bitch

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.

    What's your excuse?

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @nickers said:

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

    Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?

    Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"? 😆

  • @nickers said:

    Take more meth next time and off yourself... You're not that special...

    I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @jrb12711 said:

    I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!

    so one should be banned for speaking their opinion?

    ANTIFA!!! you resistor you..... i have an old lamp you can smash if you want.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!

    so one should be banned for speaking their opinion?

    ANTIFA!!! you resistor you..... i have an old lamp you can smash if you want.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @miktoxic said:

    so one should be banned for speaking their opinion?

    ANTIFA!!! you resistor you..... i have an old lamp you can smash if you want.

    Also maybe blame some of it on the offseason of a recently piss poor team coming off a 1-15 season?

  • @nickers said:

    I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..

    Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?

    Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"? 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @mjp28 said:

    Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?

    Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"? 😆

    Let's just settle this once and for all. We fucked your mothers and now we're fucking you. You're welcome. Sincerely, Boomers. 😆

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #53

    honestly.....if you cant bitch after 20 years of constant losing and then capping it with a 1-15 season.....when can you bitch???

    At least it's justified.....

    Even funnier when people bitch that people are bitching....hows that work again?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?

    Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"? 😆

    Let's just settle this once and for all. We fucked your mothers and now we're fucking you. You're welcome. Sincerely, Boomers. 😆

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #55

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let's just settle this once and for all.

    Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...

    Our 401k's that is...

    BOOMERS! Who's with me?

  • Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @wargograw said:

    Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

    Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....

    @tour2ma said:

    Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...

    Our 401k's that is...

    BOOMERS! Who's with me?

    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....🙂

  • Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @wargograw said:

    Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

    Corporal punishment for all and switches for Xmas I say. 😉

  • @wargograw said:

    Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.

    Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....

    @tour2ma said:

    Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...

    Our 401k's that is...

    BOOMERS! Who's with me?

    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....🙂

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @mudfly said:

    Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....

    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is..... 🙂

    Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .

  • Folks,

    There is now a bigger nucleus in place on both sides of the ball and on STs that we can get excited about. While growing pains from varying experience levels will be inevitable - our days of playing gridiron chess and attacking people exclusively with pawns are heading into the rear view mirror.

    When we're looking for how Des Bryant and John Greco are going to get reps - we're a far cry from the bare cupboards previously haunting us. I'm starting to see why guys like Garrett, Peppers, Ogunjobi and others have responded to the question of "what can our opponents expect to see from you?" with "Come get some!" As refreshing as that sounds, Gregg Williams will be here to remind his guys that's too late/passive for sic em, sock em and sack em in his version of Darwin's Survival of the Fittest. When the average play doesn't last much longer than 3.5 seconds, getting there first has a very big say in who wins that play... That's also why experience helps guys play faster as we've noticed throughout Kirksey's progress and others.

    It was even tough to decide where to cut off the core - but here's my version of our essential ingredients:

    Jamie Collins

    Christian Kirksey

    Joe Haden (w/ his first legit pass rush?)

    Jalapeno Peppers

    Danny Shelton

    Myles Garrett

    Isaiah Crowell

    Joe Thomas

    Joel Bitonio

    Kevin Zeitler

    David Njoku

    Zane Gonzalez

    Britton Colquitt

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @flugel said:

    It was even tough to decide where to cut off the core - but here's my version of our essential ingredients:

    Jamie Collins

    Christian Kirksey

    Joe Haden (w/ his first legit pass rush?)

    Jalapeno Peppers (hypothetical)

    Danny Shelton

    Myles Garrett (hypothetical)

    Isaiah Crowell

    Joe Thomas

    Joel Bitonio

    Kevin Zeitler

    David Njoku (hypothetical)

    Zane Gonzalez (nnnNo)

    Britton Colquitt (nnnNo​)

    Someone stated that rookies cannot be considered core players because they haven't done a thing yet. And since we drafted 6 first rounders in a row that are not even part of the team let alone core players, I have to agree. (and when Erving gets kicked off the team it'll be 7 out of 8 in a row)

  • @mudfly said:

    Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....

    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is..... 🙂

    Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .

    Yeah... generalizations only are applicable in politics... 😛

    Don't think I know any "millenials"... raised a Gen X'er... who is now raising three "Gen Zs"???

    Their gonna need a better name than Gen Z... also the last Gen connotation is a little off-putting...

  • @mudfly said:

    Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....

    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is..... 🙂

    Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .

    Thats why I used the word "some"....

    I oops on that too, as I was thinking millenials, but mine were actually gen Y.....(currently kicking ass and taking #'s)......

    Do you have millenials?.....I thought you were much older than that.....

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #62

    And to think we gave them the greatest gift of all------------Supertrump. With slight the amendments of (alternative) Truth, (in)Justice and the (Russian) Way.

    Faster than a landslide victory, more powerful than an investigative counsel, able to heap huge lies in a single sentence..............yes it's Supertrump. 😛

    Mild mannered reporter for Fox News