The Core Group Has Increased
-
No...not that special, you're right. I'm just a pretty normal guy with average comprehension skills, a decent grasp on the English language and no flabby bitch tits.
What's your excuse?
I don't have or need any excuse.. I don't owe you goddamn Millenials a goddamn thing.. Now.. back to football..
-
I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!
so one should be banned for speaking their opinion?
ANTIFA!!! you resistor you..... i have an old lamp you can smash if you want.
-
I would again just like to thank the mods here for allowing such upstanding football conversation and people to be allowed on this forum. These types of posts surely bring the quality of this place up!
so one should be banned for speaking their opinion?
ANTIFA!!! you resistor you..... i have an old lamp you can smash if you want.
-
-
Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.
-
Let's just settle this once and for all.
Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...
Our 401k's that is...
BOOMERS! Who's with me?
-
Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.
Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....
Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...
Our 401k's that is...
BOOMERS! Who's with me?
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....

-
Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.
Corporal punishment for all and switches for Xmas I say.

-
Parents of millennials making fun of millennials is always pure gold.
Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....
Yeah... let's whoop 'em out on the table...
Our 401k's that is...
BOOMERS! Who's with me?
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....

Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....

Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
-
Folks,
There is now a bigger nucleus in place on both sides of the ball and on STs that we can get excited about. While growing pains from varying experience levels will be inevitable - our days of playing gridiron chess and attacking people exclusively with pawns are heading into the rear view mirror.
When we're looking for how Des Bryant and John Greco are going to get reps - we're a far cry from the bare cupboards previously haunting us. I'm starting to see why guys like Garrett, Peppers, Ogunjobi and others have responded to the question of "what can our opponents expect to see from you?" with "Come get some!" As refreshing as that sounds, Gregg Williams will be here to remind his guys that's too late/passive for sic em, sock em and sack em in his version of Darwin's Survival of the Fittest. When the average play doesn't last much longer than 3.5 seconds, getting there first has a very big say in who wins that play... That's also why experience helps guys play faster as we've noticed throughout Kirksey's progress and others.
It was even tough to decide where to cut off the core - but here's my version of our essential ingredients:
Jamie Collins
Christian Kirksey
Joe Haden (w/ his first legit pass rush?)
Jalapeno Peppers
Danny Shelton
Myles Garrett
Isaiah Crowell
Joe Thomas
Joel Bitonio
Kevin Zeitler
David Njoku
Zane Gonzalez
Britton Colquitt
It was even tough to decide where to cut off the core - but here's my version of our essential ingredients:
Jamie Collins
Christian Kirksey
Joe Haden (w/ his first legit pass rush?)
Jalapeno Peppers (hypothetical)
Danny Shelton
Myles Garrett (hypothetical)
Isaiah Crowell
Joe Thomas
Joel Bitonio
Kevin Zeitler
David Njoku (hypothetical)
Zane Gonzalez (nnnNo)
Britton Colquitt (nnnNo)
Someone stated that rookies cannot be considered core players because they haven't done a thing yet. And since we drafted 6 first rounders in a row that are not even part of the team let alone core players, I have to agree. (and when Erving gets kicked off the team it'll be 7 out of 8 in a row)
-
Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....

Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
Yeah... generalizations only are applicable in politics...

Don't think I know any "millenials"... raised a Gen X'er... who is now raising three "Gen Zs"???
Their gonna need a better name than Gen Z... also the last Gen connotation is a little off-putting...
-
Yep....one of the things Ive laughed at myself....personally believe my generation are some of the worst parents on the planet....ever......Im shocked by the worthless non contributing monsters so many have created....no shit.....
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.....there it is.....

Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
Thats why I used the word "some"....
I oops on that too, as I was thinking millenials, but mine were actually gen Y.....(currently kicking ass and taking #'s)......
Do you have millenials?.....I thought you were much older than that.....
-
And to think we gave them the greatest gift of all------------Supertrump. With slight the amendments of (alternative) Truth, (in)Justice and the (Russian) Way.
Faster than a landslide victory, more powerful than an investigative counsel, able to heap huge lies in a single sentence..............yes it's Supertrump.

Mild mannered reporter for Fox News
-
Maybe you were, don't speak for all of us .
Thats why I used the word "some"....
I oops on that too, as I was thinking millenials, but mine were actually gen Y.....(currently kicking ass and taking #'s)......
Do you have millenials?.....I thought you were much older than that.....
Thats why I used the word "some"....
I oops on that too, as I was thinking millenials, but mine were actually gen Y.....(currently kicking ass and taking #'s)......
Do you have millenials?.....I thought you were much older than that.....
Nah man. I have two sons gen X? And my daughter is a millenial.
-
Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?
Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"?

You mean like where one side is spoiled rotten to the core and blames the other side for all their problems...which really are not problems, and where the other side's response is simply: Grow the fuck up! You mean like that?
-
I guess I will post this just so that we know what we are talking about:
eneration Name Births
Start Births
End Youngest
Age Today* Oldest Age
Today*The Lost Generation -
The Generation of 1914 1882 1900The Interbellum Generation 1901 1909
The GI Generation 1910 1928
The Silent Generation 1928 1945
Baby Boomer Generation 1946 1964
Generation X (Baby Bust) 1965 1982
Generation Y -
The Millennial -
Gen Next 1982 2000Generation Z 2000 2018
Gen Alpha
(*if still alive today)
I have 2 Ys. (both of whom seem to not fit their generation in many ways)
-
On this subject there was a great guest on America Coast to Coast just last night talking about demographics and generational patterns:
While others predict somewhat doom and gloom for the future of America, he believes just the opposite.
-
Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?
Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"?

You mean like where one side is spoiled rotten to the core and blames the other side for all their problems...which really are not problems, and where the other side's response is simply: Grow the fuck up! You mean like that?
You mean like where one side is spoiled rotten to the core and blames the other side for all their problems...which really are not problems, and where the other side's response is simply: Grow the fuck up! You mean like that?
Yeah a real "it's not my fault" about anything in life forum hosted by a comedian or former judge.
-
Maybe a bitching thread or forum would be helpful here? Eh?
Kind of like a Family Feud "Millenials vs Boomers"?

You mean like where one side is spoiled rotten to the core and blames the other side for all their problems...which really are not problems, and where the other side's response is simply: Grow the fuck up! You mean like that?
You mean like where one side is spoiled rotten to the core and blames the other side for all their problems...which really are not problems, and where the other side's response is simply: Grow the fuck up! You mean like that?
You mean where one side incompetently dropped a nuke on essentially everything, including the economy, then sits back on their fat asses and collects their social security benefits and gets even fatter? You mean like that?
I also find it hilarious that the older generations call milliennials "spoiled rotten to their core" yet completely disregard the fact that they would have had to be the ones to spoil them. But then again, what do you expect from a generation that is, on average, less intelligent than mine?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login