Skip to content

Garrett suffers injury according to mary Kay

The Browns Board
144 32 4.8k
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #93

    Lets be clear...the board isnt dead because it's the off season.....the board is dead because the Browns suck rocks and barely anyone thinks this year will be any different....no excitement...no buzz......just silence.....

    Look.....if the Browns were on the verge of anything(other than a 3-12 season) then people would be lined up talking about the great acquisitions and draft picks and how this team is about to explode....but, in truth, that group has about 7 people in it....

    yeah, they'll be a little better this year....but, when you're 1-15, a little better means nothing......and ANYBODY could improve over 1-15......you'd think....

    Sorry.....but the way I see it, there is very little to talk about or get excited for.......and the board reflects that.....

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

    M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

    emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

    DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

  • Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

    M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

    emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

    DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @d-bone said:

    Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

    M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

    emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

    DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

    Queen did write some great Bicycle Songs..It worked

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

  • Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

  • @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #98

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

    I think of it as ballzy!

    @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    Insecurity is a bitch

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

    I think of it as ballzy!

    @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    Insecurity is a bitch

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @d-bone said:

    I think of it as ballzy!

    Insecurity is a bitch

    Ballsy? Suicidal. Hiking that trail is one thing- but on a bike? Nutso.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    fuck that pedaling shit. i need a motor.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    The part that has MISSISSIPPI RIVER CORRIDOR tatooed in big letters.

    That's kind of funny.

  • Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

    M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

    emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

    DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

    M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

    emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

    DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

    What good is this if you don't show her naked....or nearly naked.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Traditionally, the board does slow down in the off season, but you are also right because the majority of the slowdown is because the team has very little potential to win football games. I applaud those who stay here through thick and thin. Guys like Tom Flugel, hoorta and Zombo really epitomize what a die hard is. I jam them a lot, but hell, if I didn't think Zomblow was a top notch guy I surely wouldn't have penned a song for him.

    However, I also lament the guys like Errock, Chicoppea John, Rich4, and many others who just fell off the train. When long-time Browns guys like Nickers express that their fanship is close to used up, it is troubling that many respond "don't let the door hit you in the ass".

    The reality is that the long-time die-hards are growing old and dying. 2017 is a different football world than it was say from 1960 - 90. The die-hard is giving way to fans who want bang for their buck. Americans want it now.........unfortunately, the Browns FO does not believe they can deliver wins now.

    Whether or not it is fair to blast this regime for the continued nausea over rebuilding, man fans don't care that this is a new leadership group. Winning seems to fill the stands no matter what. However, a 3 - 13 season or worse, this time around, may not leave enough interested fans to make 2019 a rewarding financial year for the owner.

    This money ball shit is a much bigger risk than Lerner knows. If the Browns lay another turd, and they will, the Browns organization will become a blood letting. After that, I don't see that Lerner will hang around. I worry that this franchise is literally being set up to be moved when it can.

    I know this much. When your reasons for optimism are based 90% on everyone you drafted being a diamond in the rough, you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

    Um bro.. Lerner sold the team to Haslam dude.. LOL...

  • @ghoolie said:

    Again, FluteGirl argued with me incessantly that Winslow's microfracture was going to return him to like new.

    And yet we're still in search of our very first cut and paste of what I actually said from you. Should I be flattered at how hard you're trying and the lengths you've resorted to? The reality here between you and me is one of us has a pretty good background in football while the other has only worn a jock strap as the eye patch of his pirate costume on Halloween.

    So where are we Girlie? Oh yeah, Winslow's post op prognosis. While I'll admit I thought Winslow would be a great pick for us - I never thought multiple surgeries and staph infections would make him like new. That's just more of you desperately posting what you wished I said. He only made 1 Pro Bowl after all the surgeries and staph infections so he was only a solid receiving TE while Steve Heiden had to step up and be our dual purpose TE.

    I'm not the guy in this discussion that needs an online persona nor am I the guy with all the guarantees. Having said that, somebody told this entire message board about a fight we were going to have in Nashville the week the Browns were in town. Take a guess at which one of us showed up for this challenge and which one did not. Thunder makes all the noise like you did but lightning does all the damage at warped speed like I did. Hoorta and Gipper remember your no show.

    I feel so bad for you Girlie that I actually gave your desperate effort the only green thatta boy I see on your behalf before your male cheerleaders from Pittsburgh show up to add to it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The reality here between you and me is one of us has a pretty good background in football while the other has only worn a jock strap as the eye patch of his pirate costume on Halloween.

    @d-bone said:

    Quite possibly one of the funniest things ever......

    Seconded....

    @d-bone said:

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/06/myles_garrett_foot.html

    "He's done a great job,'' said Williams. "It's still way early, but you guys are going to see a pretty good football player when he gets a chance to get out there and go. I've got a big smile on my face, I'm just waiting to let him show everybody before I talk about him.''
    "He's everything we (expected,)'' Simmons said. "Coach Jackson will handle all of the injury stuff. Myles is everything we expected."

    The bits I'll focus upon...

    @d-bone said:

    All joking aside, I am concerned that this injury will be a pretty large setback. I'm concerned he will come into camp in 'less than ideal football shape' after resting his foot the many weeks leading up to camp. Then he'll miss reps - and maybe even a preseason game or two, while needing to be eased into a full workload, and so on ......

    None of that is good for a 1-15 team that desperately needs their #1 overall pick to contend for rookie of the year.

    It's not like working Myles back in gradually is going to cost us a playoff berth.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

    I think of it as ballzy!

    @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    Insecurity is a bitch

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    I think of it as ballzy!

    Insecurity is a bitch

    So's liking guys with tits.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Freudian slip. However....is there really any difference between Lerner and Haslam?

    noses are the same and they hate a nickel cuz it ain't a dime.

    legal team of shyster, shyster and shyster.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Freudian slip. However....is there really any difference between Lerner and Haslam?

    The only difference was Lerner was actually born here and maybe cared just a little bit.. Sadly he Haslam are terrible custodians of the team..

  • @choco said:

    Outta shape...oh good good you are gold!

    You look like pear dude...how long's it been since you've seen your dick?

    Probably last time it was in your mouth you fucking faggot.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Probably last time it was in your mouth you fucking faggot.

    Do I know you? And why would I even care...lol

    Oh my bad...I heard trollie had a girl...

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

  • @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Edward was the son of Alfred that succeeded him to the throne.

    Errr, or, you mean you weren't talking about pre conquest Kings of Britain?

    Good thing Lerner didn't have a grandson named Aethelstan.

  • @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

    ........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

    For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.