Skip to content

Garrett suffers injury according to mary Kay

The Browns Board
144 32 4.8k
  • @ghoolie said:

    Again, FluteGirl argued with me incessantly that Winslow's microfracture was going to return him to like new.

    And yet we're still in search of our very first cut and paste of what I actually said from you. Should I be flattered at how hard you're trying and the lengths you've resorted to? The reality here between you and me is one of us has a pretty good background in football while the other has only worn a jock strap as the eye patch of his pirate costume on Halloween.

    So where are we Girlie? Oh yeah, Winslow's post op prognosis. While I'll admit I thought Winslow would be a great pick for us - I never thought multiple surgeries and staph infections would make him like new. That's just more of you desperately posting what you wished I said. He only made 1 Pro Bowl after all the surgeries and staph infections so he was only a solid receiving TE while Steve Heiden had to step up and be our dual purpose TE.

    I'm not the guy in this discussion that needs an online persona nor am I the guy with all the guarantees. Having said that, somebody told this entire message board about a fight we were going to have in Nashville the week the Browns were in town. Take a guess at which one of us showed up for this challenge and which one did not. Thunder makes all the noise like you did but lightning does all the damage at warped speed like I did. Hoorta and Gipper remember your no show.

    I feel so bad for you Girlie that I actually gave your desperate effort the only green thatta boy I see on your behalf before your male cheerleaders from Pittsburgh show up to add to it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The reality here between you and me is one of us has a pretty good background in football while the other has only worn a jock strap as the eye patch of his pirate costume on Halloween.

    @d-bone said:

    Quite possibly one of the funniest things ever......

    Seconded....

    @d-bone said:

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/06/myles_garrett_foot.html

    "He's done a great job,'' said Williams. "It's still way early, but you guys are going to see a pretty good football player when he gets a chance to get out there and go. I've got a big smile on my face, I'm just waiting to let him show everybody before I talk about him.''
    "He's everything we (expected,)'' Simmons said. "Coach Jackson will handle all of the injury stuff. Myles is everything we expected."

    The bits I'll focus upon...

    @d-bone said:

    All joking aside, I am concerned that this injury will be a pretty large setback. I'm concerned he will come into camp in 'less than ideal football shape' after resting his foot the many weeks leading up to camp. Then he'll miss reps - and maybe even a preseason game or two, while needing to be eased into a full workload, and so on ......

    None of that is good for a 1-15 team that desperately needs their #1 overall pick to contend for rookie of the year.

    It's not like working Myles back in gradually is going to cost us a playoff berth.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

    I think of it as ballzy!

    @wargograw said:

    Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

    Insecurity is a bitch

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    I think of it as ballzy!

    Insecurity is a bitch

    So's liking guys with tits.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Freudian slip. However....is there really any difference between Lerner and Haslam?

    noses are the same and they hate a nickel cuz it ain't a dime.

    legal team of shyster, shyster and shyster.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Freudian slip. However....is there really any difference between Lerner and Haslam?

    The only difference was Lerner was actually born here and maybe cared just a little bit.. Sadly he Haslam are terrible custodians of the team..

  • @choco said:

    Outta shape...oh good good you are gold!

    You look like pear dude...how long's it been since you've seen your dick?

    Probably last time it was in your mouth you fucking faggot.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Probably last time it was in your mouth you fucking faggot.

    Do I know you? And why would I even care...lol

    Oh my bad...I heard trollie had a girl...

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

  • @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Edward was the son of Alfred that succeeded him to the throne.

    Errr, or, you mean you weren't talking about pre conquest Kings of Britain?

    Good thing Lerner didn't have a grandson named Aethelstan.

  • @nickers said:

    I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... 🙄

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

    ........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

    For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Probably last time it was in your mouth you fucking faggot.

    Do I know you? And why would I even care...lol

    Oh my bad...I heard trollie had a girl...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    Do I know you? And why would I even care...lol

    Oh my bad...I heard trollie had a girl...

    Dick sucker

  • @choco said:

    Do I know you? And why would I even care...lol

    Oh my bad...I heard trollie had a girl...

    Dick sucker

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Dick sucker

    I agree Choco is a dick sucker. Choco chokes on cock.

  • @ghoolie said:

    The part that has MISSISSIPPI RIVER CORRIDOR tatooed in big letters.

    That's kind of funny.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    That's kind of funny.

    Before Paxton Lynch showed up in his life, Ghoolie said Mississippi was the 4th grade math teacher responsible for changing his wood factor from balsa to sequoia. They didn't have spell checkers back then so I'll cut him some slack everywhere I can...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Dick sucker

    I agree Choco is a dick sucker. Choco chokes on cock.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    I agree Choco is a dick sucker. Choco chokes on cock.

    Wow...that hurts you two. I'm really depressed now...?
  • @flugel said:

    Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

    ........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

    For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @ghoolie said:

    ........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

    For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.

    Judas, I'm just a long time Browns fan that wants to have a game face again for a storied franchise with 8 Professional Football Championships. I don't need a persona. I'm only here to talk about my favorite team with other passionate fans of this franchise. This can be a lot of fun. Isn't this why a message board about the Cleveland Browns was created in the first place? Are there any other knuckleheads with 2 divorced brain cells in here that need such an explanation?

    You quit on this franchise and sold your soul so I can see why loyalty, devotion and hopes of a return to the glory days really bothers you. You alienated yourself to get all kinds of attention that real life deprives you of. I must be doing something right because you're following me all over this board with recycled crap and content from your latest email from Rich4Eagle hoping you finally get it right. Everything you constantly post from "Coffee Fetchers" to "CORRECTAMUNDO" to "Sewage" to "offensive linemen are a dime a dozen" to "offense wins championships" is all his material; so I'm tackling 2 squids with 1 finger. Rich used to call anyone that spent more than 1 penny on this franchise an idiot. That would have been fine if Rich didn't have season tickets for this franchise; and drive all the way to Cleveland from North Carolina to see it play while pretending he was an avid Pittsburgh Steeler fan (too smart for the Cleveland Browns and their fans)... Personas, or people needing them, just don't impress me.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Well stated Flugs!

  • V VikingDawg wrote on last edited by

    Yeah I don't really get the Flugel hate, the guy knows football and even if there is disagreement at least the guy will engage in a vigorous debate with you about his position. I may disagree but at least his posts make me really think on what I am disagreeing with.

  • Yeah I don't really get the Flugel hate, the guy knows football and even if there is disagreement at least the guy will engage in a vigorous debate with you about his position. I may disagree but at least his posts make me really think on what I am disagreeing with.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yeah I don't really get the Flugel hate, the guy knows football and even if there is disagreement at least the guy will engage in a vigorous debate with you about his position. I may disagree but at least his posts make me really think on what I am disagreeing with.

    That's the whole point of debate... If you can learn something from your opponent.. You might do better in your retort.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    Having Bruce Smith as a mentor is nothing but GOOD!

    Mike

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    From the article published yesterday: “You come in at 6 (a.m), you leave at 6 or 7 (p.m). You have got to be fully in-tune with what you’re doing. You’ve got to make sure you know what you are doing every time you come out here. It’s a job application. You’re putting your resume on the line and showing what you want to put out there on film every single day, so you have to make sure you put out something good.” — Garrett on the transition to the NFL

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Rookie-Reflection-Myles-Garrett-impresses-Browns-with-work-ethic-humility/e9936949-bd94-42c8-8003-

    be0b9c84815d

    Also from the article: Williams said last month. “I have a big smile on my face and I will just wait and let him show everybody before I talk about it.”

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sure sounds like Bruce Smith mentoring is already paying attitude dividends here.