Skip to content

Peckers hold out

The Browns Board
90 31 2.3k
  • @nickers said:

    Brady Queen was a Dupa who buffed his way out of a career..

    The Browns take shit that nobody wants and then fans like Gipper and Flugel brag about how we went after the top players. Quinn would have fallen to the second round. Kizer would have fallen to the 4th.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @ghoolie said:

    The Browns take shit that nobody wants and then fans like Gipper and Flugel brag about how we went after the top players. Quinn would have fallen to the second round. Kizer would have fallen to the 4th.

    What the fuck are you talking about? You know that I wanted both Bosa and Trubisky. What? You now do not think those were the top players?

    I may have reported that the Browns FO felt that, statistically, they got some of the top players by applying their analytics...but that does not mean that I always agreed with them on their choices.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #49

    Bosa and Peepers have the same agent - Todd France - and that's where this issue starts and ends.

    The player details are entirely irrelevant.. this agent got it in his head that offset language was the hill to die on and so he's pushing this issue even though it's a loser.

  • V VikingDawg wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Fuck this glorified kick returner, it was a stupid fucking pick to make from the get go and he continually proves the stupidity over and over.

  • Fuck this glorified kick returner, it was a stupid fucking pick to make from the get go and he continually proves the stupidity over and over.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @vikingdawg said:

    Fuck this glorified kick returner, it was a stupid fucking pick to make from the get go and he continually proves the stupidity over and over.

    You are probably the dumbest fucking person on this forum, which is saying something.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Probably?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    He just needs to get into camp to learn whatever position he is playing. If he is just going to return kicks/punts, it is probably no big deal. If he is just going to be an aimless wanderer on defense, it may be less important. But, if he is going to play positional football...he needs to start learning his position.

  • @vikingdawg said:

    Fuck this glorified kick returner, it was a stupid fucking pick to make from the get go and he continually proves the stupidity over and over.

    You are probably the dumbest fucking person on this forum, which is saying something.

    V VikingDawg wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You are probably the dumbest fucking person on this forum, which is saying something.

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

  • Bosa and Peepers have the same agent - Todd France - and that's where this issue starts and ends.

    The player details are entirely irrelevant.. this agent got it in his head that offset language was the hill to die on and so he's pushing this issue even though it's a loser.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @unsympathetic said:

    Bosa and Peepers have the same agent - Todd France - and that's where this issue starts and ends.

    The player details are entirely irrelevant.. this agent got it in his head that offset language was the hill to die on and so he's pushing this issue even though it's a loser.

    Player details irrelevant?...thats ridiculous......

    The player chooses the agent.....and usually based upon how that agent negotiates. And, prior to Peppers selecting him, he knew full well what the strategy would be....and the player is the boss, not the agent.....

    Player irrelevant....smh

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Is ghoolies alt dumber than ghoolie? Rough question

    And yes Gipper, let's hope peppers can ever grasp "positional football"...

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You are probably the dumbest fucking person on this forum, which is saying something.

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @vikingdawg said:

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

    I remember my first internet insult

  • @vikingdawg said:

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

    I remember my first internet insult

    V VikingDawg wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I remember my first internet insult

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I remember my first internet insult

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    4/10.

    You can do better than that.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I remember my first internet insult

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    14 year old JRB just went BURNNN. Sick bro, you totally got him!

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I remember my first internet insult

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    Oh no he di'int!
  • @vikingdawg said:

    Yeah and I am sure you remwmber the first cock you blew as well. Mommy and daddy must be so proud of the queer loser they raised.

    4/10.

    You can do better than that.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    4/10.

    You can do better than that.

    No, he actually can't.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #63

    I saw an interview that had the Special Teams coach on there talking about Peppers. He said that his body type and ability was kind of like Cribbs. We all wanted to see Cribbs back there at Safety, now we'll finally get the chance. I'm excited by it. Also adding Pryor, I thought he was a thumper in that draft and wrestled with the thought of taking him high or trading back into the first to snag him. He doesn't have a lot of miles on him and maybe he's learned some and taken some lumps and he's ready for the next step? I hope so. That is going to be a place you'll certainly want to keep your head on a swivel, Browns Secondary is looking nasty.

  • I saw an interview that had the Special Teams coach on there talking about Peppers. He said that his body type and ability was kind of like Cribbs. We all wanted to see Cribbs back there at Safety, now we'll finally get the chance. I'm excited by it. Also adding Pryor, I thought he was a thumper in that draft and wrestled with the thought of taking him high or trading back into the first to snag him. He doesn't have a lot of miles on him and maybe he's learned some and taken some lumps and he's ready for the next step? I hope so. That is going to be a place you'll certainly want to keep your head on a swivel, Browns Secondary is looking nasty.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @poeticg said:

    Browns Secondary is looking nasty.

    That it is.....indeed

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #65

    Go read all the summaries of Jets games on their forums and on PFF.. Pryor hasn't put in the mental work off the field to diagnose plays correctly and therefore nearly always takes incorrect angles when he runs amuck. Could it work out? Only if he makes some radical changes to his habits. Otherwise, he's backup/ST skills at best, likely not even making the roster if nothing has changed.. which is exactly why the Jets were about to cut him.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #66

    I seem to recall people giving bosa shit cause he held out for this same reason if i recallright. Its a nothingburger. Peppers might have a better first year than garrett.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You are probably the dumbest fucking person on this forum, which is saying something.

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @vikingdawg said:

    Projecting again you AIDS riddled faggot? Off yourself already.

    So I assume VD (apt abbreviation) got a time out...