Skip to content

Gerbil Peppers Signs

The Browns Board
208 37 5.5k
  • @topdawg31 said:

    I will boo that piece of shit every chance I get if he holds out. Not winning any fans with his diva attitude. Why the fuck do we draft from that shit hole of a school. Every player we get from there is garbage.

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    @soju said:

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

  • He should be grateful the Cleveland Browns drafted him and he is in the NFL the greedy fucking Michigan asshole.

  • @soju said:

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    @mld-woody said:

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    "One said:

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

  • well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

  • @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

    @texasag1969 said:

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

    The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?

  • Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    Offset language may also be an issue....its just that right now it is not the big issue. Guaranteed money and signing bonus payable upfront were the big issues with Bosa last year....who had the same agent. But offset language was also an issue.

  • We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

    @one-post said:

    We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

    WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.

  • @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't

    We already have said we hold you personally responsible... 😄

  • I, for one, will be delighted to give Woody 'credit' WHEN Peppers succeeds...

  • Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    Ah, it will get done. The dollar amount they're haggling over is peanuts compared to Garrett's contract.

  • "One said:

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

    No that be on your end.
  • @one-post said:

    We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

    WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.

    @the-gipper said:

    WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.

    I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

    The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?

    @mld-woody said:

    The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?

    Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL! 😁

    And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.

  • I am ambivalent on this crap. On one hand, a guy is only a rookie once in his life, and his prognosis for a long career in the NFL is not good. So, who isn't going to try and get as much as they can, knowing that the career could be gone in the blink of an eye?

    On the flip side, this hold out shit always seems to affect teams negatively in one way or another. Jealosy, anger for not maning up, whatever, it isn't good for team continuity and unity.

    The NFL, with a little wisdom could end this shit forever, and also get these leech mother fucker agents out of the game.

    Regardless of where a rookie is drafted, he should get a fixed rookie salary, common to all positions. Have an increasing wage scale as a guy plays more years. Insert a bonus for the guys who bet injured or don't make the team. All this contract bullshit is a sour taste component of the NFL.

    We wait all fucking off season, we are excited about the draft, training came approaches, and we have this bullshit.

    Standardize the pay scale already.

  • @mld-woody said:

    The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?

    Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL! 😁

    And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL! 😁

    And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.

    Haha, good point. If anyone can make up for the blindly obvious horror that was Johnny, it's Garrett. I've like him in every interview I've seen of his so far.

  • @the-gipper said:

    WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.

    I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.

    @one-post said:

    I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.

    No way does that happen. If the guy does not sign, he can go back into the draft...and the team that drafted him is SOL.

  • @one-post said:

    I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.

    No way does that happen. If the guy does not sign, he can go back into the draft...and the team that drafted him is SOL.

    @the-gipper said:

    No way does that happen. If the guy does not sign, he can go back into the draft...and the team that drafted him is SOL.

    Yup it behooves both sides to get a deal done. The team doesn't want to effectively loose the pick, & the player doesn't want to loose a year of $$$. Don't think it's ever happened.

  • I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.

  • Bosa didn't sign for a while. Happens with agents pulling the strings of signing