Gerbil Peppers Signs
-
He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.Thank you
And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling
"One said:
He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.
Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.
-
well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.
woody will be hiding under the covers for years.
-
Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat.
:lol:The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?
-
Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.
Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.
Offset language may also be an issue....its just that right now it is not the big issue. Guaranteed money and signing bonus payable upfront were the big issues with Bosa last year....who had the same agent. But offset language was also an issue.
-
-
I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't
We already have said we hold you personally responsible...

-
I, for one, will be delighted to give Woody 'credit' WHEN Peppers succeeds...
-
Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.
Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.
Ah, it will get done. The dollar amount they're haggling over is peanuts compared to Garrett's contract.
-
"One said:
He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.
Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.
No that be on your end.Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.
-
I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.
-
Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat.
:lol:The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?
The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?
Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL!

And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.
-
I am ambivalent on this crap. On one hand, a guy is only a rookie once in his life, and his prognosis for a long career in the NFL is not good. So, who isn't going to try and get as much as they can, knowing that the career could be gone in the blink of an eye?
On the flip side, this hold out shit always seems to affect teams negatively in one way or another. Jealosy, anger for not maning up, whatever, it isn't good for team continuity and unity.
The NFL, with a little wisdom could end this shit forever, and also get these leech mother fucker agents out of the game.
Regardless of where a rookie is drafted, he should get a fixed rookie salary, common to all positions. Have an increasing wage scale as a guy plays more years. Insert a bonus for the guys who bet injured or don't make the team. All this contract bullshit is a sour taste component of the NFL.
We wait all fucking off season, we are excited about the draft, training came approaches, and we have this bullshit.
Standardize the pay scale already.
-
The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?
Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL!

And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.
Yep-the one that's gonna save me from the JFF debacle. LOL!

And actually I think Peppers was one of Williams' hand picked for his defense to succeed, so I'm really looking forward to how these rookies operate together with those who were already on the team.
Haha, good point. If anyone can make up for the blindly obvious horror that was Johnny, it's Garrett. I've like him in every interview I've seen of his so far.
-
I thought if a player doesn't sign then the team that drafted him gets the pick the next year.WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.
-
No way does that happen. If the guy does not sign, he can go back into the draft...and the team that drafted him is SOL.
Yup it behooves both sides to get a deal done. The team doesn't want to effectively loose the pick, & the player doesn't want to loose a year of $$$. Don't think it's ever happened.
-
I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.
-
Bosa didn't sign for a while. Happens with agents pulling the strings of signing
-
I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.
Your logic makes sense, but let's hope you're wrong. Trading down has been our bread and butter lately ?I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.
-
I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.
I'm already on record that Peppers is going to be a blown pick. I'll enjoy nothing more than eating my hat if I'm wrong. But seriously, you have a wonderful opportunity to pick an Ohio State safety that is projected to be a once in a decade stud, and you elect to trade down for a first rounder next year (likely a late one) and select a Michigan tweener that many projected to fall into the secondary round. That's not how you build a good football team.
Yes, we could have paid more for a safety that's less versatile and that has bad shoulders. See how that works?
I assume we'll never hear the end of the "we could have had Hooker!" stuff from the OSU fans here
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login