Aaron Judge
-
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
-
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
Oh God I liked it best when both NYY and BOS missed the postseason.
....and ironically I'm watching ESPN 30 for 30 about Mike and mad dog.

-
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
Oh God I liked it best when both NYY and BOS missed the postseason.
....and ironically I'm watching ESPN 30 for 30 about Mike and mad dog.

-
NYY and Boston are boring.
-
fuck boston
-
THIS! especially makes bacon hound mad lol
when you have to come to the Brownsboard to point out NY and Bos relevance
(puke)
Doesn't make me mad at all I have watched 5 World Series Champions & 3 NBA Champions.
Unfortunately no Super Bowls
-
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
Are they good for MLB yes, sell more tickets wherever they go yes, bought most all of their trophies throughout time because they had the money to do it especially before free agency hell yes.
That's why we love to hate them.

-
I love the hate it means the Evil Empire is creeping back to relevance.
Are they good for MLB yes, sell more tickets wherever they go yes, bought most all of their trophies throughout time because they had the money to do it especially before free agency hell yes.
That's why we love to hate them.

Are they good for MLB yes, sell more tickets wherever they go yes, bought most all of their trophies throughout time because they had the money to do it especially before free agency hell yes.
That's why we love to hate them.

Jeter, Williams, Posada, Pettitte & Rivera all homegrown talent. They did spend a ton of money in free agency but typically on overpriced veterans that other teams were looking to get rid of.
Problem with the Tribe is they wouldn't pay to keep their talent in the 90s. Belle, Ramirez, etc.
-
Are they good for MLB yes, sell more tickets wherever they go yes, bought most all of their trophies throughout time because they had the money to do it especially before free agency hell yes.
That's why we love to hate them.

Jeter, Williams, Posada, Pettitte & Rivera all homegrown talent. They did spend a ton of money in free agency but typically on overpriced veterans that other teams were looking to get rid of.
Problem with the Tribe is they wouldn't pay to keep their talent in the 90s. Belle, Ramirez, etc.
Jeter, Williams, Posada, Pettitte & Rivera all homegrown talent. They did spend a ton of money in free agency but typically on overpriced veterans that other teams were looking to get rid of.
Problem with the Tribe is they wouldn't pay to keep their talent in the 90s. Belle, Ramirez, etc.
I'm talking from the 1920s until today not just the post King George era. For example:
QUESTION: Why did the Yank$ from 1946-1964 win every AL Pennant except 46, 54, 59?
ANSWER: They had the best fans.

(no the Yank$ could pay strapped teams for their good young talent, same as other decades)
That's why they're universally, generationally hated,

-
Jeter, Williams, Posada, Pettitte & Rivera all homegrown talent. They did spend a ton of money in free agency but typically on overpriced veterans that other teams were looking to get rid of.
Problem with the Tribe is they wouldn't pay to keep their talent in the 90s. Belle, Ramirez, etc.
I'm talking from the 1920s until today not just the post King George era. For example:
QUESTION: Why did the Yank$ from 1946-1964 win every AL Pennant except 46, 54, 59?
ANSWER: They had the best fans.

(no the Yank$ could pay strapped teams for their good young talent, same as other decades)
That's why they're universally, generationally hated,

I'm talking from the 1920s until today not just the post King George era. For example:
QUESTION: Why did the Yank$ from 1946-1964 win every AL Pennant except 46, 54, 59?
ANSWER: They had the best fans.

(no the Yank$ could pay strapped teams for their good young talent, same as other decades)
That's why they're universally, generationally hated,

They didn't have the best fans..........
They had the best players
-
I'm talking from the 1920s until today not just the post King George era. For example:
QUESTION: Why did the Yank$ from 1946-1964 win every AL Pennant except 46, 54, 59?
ANSWER: They had the best fans.

(no the Yank$ could pay strapped teams for their good young talent, same as other decades)
That's why they're universally, generationally hated,

They didn't have the best fans..........
They had the best players
They didn't have the best fans..........
They had the best players
The fans was a joke.

And the best players money could buy even with cap limits, they just paid the fines, no big deal with their revenues.
-
Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the I.R.S.
I do like Aaron Judge though, seems like a humble kid.
-
Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the I.R.S.
I do like Aaron Judge though, seems like a humble kid.
Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the I.R.S.
I do like Aaron Judge though, seems like a humble kid.
Holy smokes Dutch is here! Nice to finally see you.

-
The 6' 7" Judge has fallen flat since the A'S break striking out in a MLB record 36 straight games plus he's hitting around the Mendoza line .200.
Joe Dimagio struck out 13 times the entire 1941 season when he hit in 56 straight games....yes it was a different game back then but whoa.
Or the curse of the HR Derby champ?
-
UPCOMING SCHEDULE, if you've been paying attention and judging by the participation you haven't AUGUST is almost over!

Date Opp Time TV Indians : Pitcher Opp: Pitcher
Mon. 21 vs. Bos 7:10 PM ET NESN/STOh M. Clevinger (6-5) E. RodrΓguez (4-3)
Tue. 22 vs. Bos 7:10 PM ET NESN/STOh/TVA C. Carrasco (12-5) D. Fister (2-6)
Wed. 23 vs. Bos 7:10 PM ET NESN/STOh C. Kluber (12-3) D. Pomeranz (12-4)
Thu. 24 vs. Bos 7:10 PM ET NESN/STOh/TVA T. Bauer (12-8) C. Sale (14-5)
AND THEY'RE GIVING AWAY FREE CARS EVERY NIGHT!
Fri. 25 vs. KC 7:10 PM ET STOh/FSKC D. Salazar (5-6) J. Vargas (14-7)
Sat. 26 vs. KC 7:10 PM ET FS1 M. Clevinger (6-5) J. Hammel (6-9)
Sun. 27 vs. KC 1:10 PM ET STOh/FSKC C. Carrasco (12-5) D. Duffy (7-8)
Mon. 28 at NYY 7:08 PM ET STOh/YES/ESPN
Tue. 29 at NYY 7:05 PM ET STOh/YES
Wed. 30 at NYY 1:05 PM ET STOh/YES
Last updated Aug. 21, 1:56 A.M. ET
AND GO TRIBE! And soon GO BROWNS!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login