Skip to content

If I were a MLB manager...

The Tribe Board
3 3 476
  • ....and seen one of my players hitting a water cooler I would run right over and try to explain maybe he shouldn't be more not gooder than maybe take it on a rest so he can be more gooder.

    Then while in thought of the stupid statement I'd take the bat away.

  • ....and seen one of my players hitting a water cooler I would run right over and try to explain maybe he shouldn't be more not gooder than maybe take it on a rest so he can be more gooder.

    Then while in thought of the stupid statement I'd take the bat away.

    @one-post said:

    ....and seen one of my players hitting a water cooler I would run right over and try to explain maybe he shouldn't be more not gooder than maybe take it on a rest so he can be more gooder.

    Then while in thought of the stupid statement I'd take the bat away.

    Are you channeling Derek Zoolander?

  • @one-post said:

    ....and seen one of my players hitting a water cooler I would run right over and try to explain maybe he shouldn't be more not gooder than maybe take it on a rest so he can be more gooder.

    Then while in thought of the stupid statement I'd take the bat away.

    Are you channeling Derek Zoolander?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you channeling Derek Zoolander?

    Derek makes more sense. 😆

    ....just kidding one. 😉