Quarterbacks on the Hot Seat
-
Tom Brady
He's such a fag, when he goes to the gay bars the queers stare at his ass thus making it hot.
-
Tom Brady
He's such a fag, when he goes to the gay bars the queers stare at his ass thus making it hot.
-
@boo-fagley said:
The knock on Smith is that he cannot throw downfield.
Mahomes is suppose to have a rocket arm and that is why KC went after him so aggressively
A rocket arm don't mean shit if you're innaccurate.. Ask Joe Montana.. winner of 4 SB's..
-
@boo-fagley said:
Eli Manning is quickly wearing out his welcome in NYC.
The Giants have added a lot of weapons and if Manning does not get NYG back in contention for a Super Bowl, I can see the franchise moving on from Eli.
Yea, no. Winning two Super Bowls gives you a lot of leeway...more than you seem willing to give.
-
"One said:
Tom Brady
He's such a fag, when he goes to the gay bars the queers stare at his ass thus making it hot.
What time did you start drinking this morning?
Z
Just being silly. Ya I'll start drinking about 5pm central time. Cheers!Zombo said:
What time did you start drinking this morning?
Z
-
No it's you staring at Tom Brady like a fuckin bird dog.@boo-fagley said:
Dont they stare at yours too?
-
Your moms house.@boo-fagley said:
Where is this gay bar you speak of?
-
Sorry to hear that I was razzin ya.@boo-fagley said:
She passed away.
-
@boo-fagley said:
You dont understand NYC and the Giants.
Win or get down the road. Coughlin won 2 championships too and was asked to retire.
Well, maybe. But, if the Giants have issues....I don't think they are with Eli. Lots of other more problem areas than the QB there.
-
Sorry to hear that I was razzin ya.@boo-fagley said:
She passed away.
-
I didn't want to seem too coy being its actually your house.Or, you could have said: So, it must be your house now?

-
I didn't want to seem too coy being its actually your house.Or, you could have said: So, it must be your house now?

-
-
@boo-fagley said:
I dont have any homes in Cayuga county.
Cayuga.....which is in NY state......or Cuyahoga which is NE Ohio?
-
If I'm not there by midnight start without me.When you cumming over....big boy?
-
If I'm not there by midnight start without me.When you cumming over....big boy?
-
As I exit out of this thread like Henry Winkler in the Waterboy.....You will be in my dreams.
Of course, I sometimes have nightmares about Jeffrey Dahmer eating people. Maybe in my dreams you and Jeff will have a little tete a tete.

-
Maybe... maybe not...
Reports I heard are that it's a partial tear of the same ligament that partially tore late last season and was not surgically repaired, but rested and treated with "stem cell therapy". Must have been a bad batch of stem cells.
Seems like 9 times out of 10 when surgery is not elected, it is just delayed.
Jay Cutler to the "rescue"...
-
Maybe... maybe not...
Reports I heard are that it's a partial tear of the same ligament that partially tore late last season and was not surgically repaired, but rested and treated with "stem cell therapy". Must have been a bad batch of stem cells.
Seems like 9 times out of 10 when surgery is not elected, it is just delayed.
Jay Cutler to the "rescue"...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login