Skip to content

Be honest, How does everybody feel about Brock as a starter

The Browns Board
120 37 3.9k
  • @topdawg31 said:

    For those thinking Myles will produce more than a franchise QB will, compare Myles game to the #30 overall pick TJ Watt. His stats in his debut make Myles look like a bust.

    Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

    Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @ghoolie said:

    Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

    Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

  • @ghoolie said:

    Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

    Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @nickers said:

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

    If you really believe that shit why don't you just go to Berea and ask him directly whether he really wants to be a Brown. I've heard him talk very favorably in comparing the passion of Browns football fans to the same passion he experienced from Aggie football fans. I think he feels very much at home with the Browns.

  • @nickers said:

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

    If you really believe that shit why don't you just go to Berea and ask him directly whether he really wants to be a Brown. I've heard him talk very favorably in comparing the passion of Browns football fans to the same passion he experienced from Aggie football fans. I think he feels very much at home with the Browns.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @texasag1969 said:

    If you really believe that shit why don't you just go to Berea and ask him directly whether he really wants to be a Brown. I've heard him talk very favorably in comparing the passion of Browns football fans to the same passion he experienced from Aggie football fans. I think he feels very much at home with the Browns.

    Don't be a fucking moron. He isn't going to tell the Browns fans or anyone else what he really thinks. His agent, parents and everyone else jumped right on him after the video to retract what he said.

    I suppose you would be surprised to hear FLugel say he loved his wife at their family reunion, too? LMAO.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

    Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @nickers said:

    And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

    This guy is a fucking loser. One tackle, in which the RB came to him. Cleveland has blown another draft pick. This guy isn't even as physical as Courtney Brown.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Let's just say it's up to him and Greg Williams but he should be the odds-on favorite for Rookie of the Year.

    WSS

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    I really do think the trend of starting a rookie QB and letting him take his lumps is probably the best way to grow and evaluate a young talent, but here's the thing: Our first game is against the freaking Steelers in Cleveland. Do you REALLY want to start a rookie QB in front of the home crowd against a team that has perpetually DOMINATED us? I mean, I don't think that's the best option. The Steelers record against us combined with our opening season record means we're going to get completely butt-surfed. I'm one of the most optimistic people on this board, but even I can't come up with a scenario that doesn't have us losing by less than 20 points. I think we have a week 8 or 9 bye...how about starting Brock for those games before the bye, and then starting Kizer afterwards? Is that too late? I'm not sure, but the idea of starting Kizer against the Steelers and then the Ravens doesn't exactly excite me.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #80

    What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Brock Osweiler is a playoff-caliber quarterback. If he starts and wins I'm glad to hear it. If he starts and sucks and Kizer or Kessler win I'm fine with that too.

    WSS

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Honestly the feeling I get thinking about Brock as the starter is similar to the feeling eating week old sushi would give me

  • What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @tour2ma said:

    What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

    LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 😆

  • You want honesty: Yours is a Stupid attitude. Why don't you wait and see how he plays before you make any foolish judgments. WTF else does this team have that is proven to be better? Not a fucking thing. He may suck...so be it. He may be great...so be it. But give it a chance.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @the-gipper said:

    You want honesty: Yours is a Stupid attitude. Why don't you wait and see how he plays before you make any foolish judgments. WTF else does this team have that is proven to be better? Not a fucking thing. He may suck...so be it. He may be great...so be it. But give it a chance.

    i have to go with med man.....if he was so great, elway would have worked something out...i got to go with elway also..he's a hall of famer and a pretty fucking good gm. It would be nice to see him do well, but i sure would not fucking bet a dime on it...

  • He might look better if Joe Thomas plays instead of our O line mistake Cam Erving.

    Sabotage?

    WSS

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @westside-steve said:

    He might look better if Joe Thomas plays instead of our O line mistake Cam Erving.

    Sabotage?

    WSS

    honestly, i am so sick of this fucked up organization that i have not been keeping up, but you say cam erving is still with this team...are you fucking kidding me...guess there is a pretty damn good fucking reason i have not been keeping up the clowns..

  • @runyon27 said:

    I thought all the QBs were OK, there were drops.....

    Yep....lots of them too.....Britt, Hall and Boyce all had blatant ones......and there was a complete lack of winning balls or great catches, which is the job of quality receivers....

    QB's are not always afforded the ease of hitting wide open receivers....so it's the QB's job to just get the ball close enough for the WR to go get it.....and to place it where the other guy cant get it......Our WR's dont appear to know how to win their part of that equation....

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @mudfly said:

    Yep....lots of them too.....Britt, Hall and Boyce all had blatant ones......and there was a complete lack of winning balls or great catches, which is the job of quality receivers....

    QB's are not always afforded the ease of hitting wide open receivers....so it's the QB's job to just get the ball close enough for the WR to go get it.....and to place it where the other guy cant get it......Our WR's dont appear to know how to win their part of that equation....

    well mud, we should be used to the shitty free agents....britt is just another example of no half decent free agent wanting to come here...we get either fa's that will be hof candidates but are way over the hill and they are just hanging on for 1 more paycheck before cashing in, or they just stink period. Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...dem days are loooooooong gone...

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #87

    ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

  • ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #88

    @d-bone said:

    ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

    Bingo!

    @browns52 said:

    Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...

    Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

  • @d-bone said:

    ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

    Bingo!

    @browns52 said:

    Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...

    Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @gumby73 said:

    Bingo!

    Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

    he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....

  • ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @d-bone said:

    ^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

    i wonder how many of those yds and tds were garbage time stats because the rams really stunk last yr...they were out of games already by the 3rd qtr or so...his best yr was his 2nd yr and that was it....every other yr was mediocre to way below mediocre...don't think he's been to any probowls as far as i can see on his stats....don't bet on anything great from this guy, plus he's been in tbl with the law a couple times.....

  • @gumby73 said:

    Bingo!

    Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

    he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #91

    @browns52 said:

    he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....

    dude, it took you 2 hours to come up with a RG3 comment rebuttal to defend your Britt comments..let me rephrase it again for you..I was incorrect again. 16 weeks & we got another genius after 1 preseason game..yea U..

  • @tour2ma said:

    What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

    LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 😆

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 😆

    See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.

    Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.

    The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.

    Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.

    I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)

    He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.

    We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 😆

    See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.

    Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.

    The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.

    Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.

    I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)

    He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.

    We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @ghoolie said:

    See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.

    Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.

    The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.

    Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.

    I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)

    He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.

    We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.

    Next time I'll put it in pink. LOL! 😁