Skip to content

And then there is this

The Browns Board
27 15 1.3k
  • 57 yards in the air is plenty far. Shouldn't need to be throwing passes that far very often....like the rare Hail Mary.

    @orion said:

    57 yards in the air is plenty far. Shouldn't need to be throwing passes that far very often....like the rare Hail Mary.

    57 doesn't suck... especially compared to the 45's we've seen in Kess and Hoyer, but it's not quite what I was expecting... especially not the way he got behind that throw.

  • @orion said:

    57 yards in the air is plenty far. Shouldn't need to be throwing passes that far very often....like the rare Hail Mary.

    57 doesn't suck... especially compared to the 45's we've seen in Kess and Hoyer, but it's not quite what I was expecting... especially not the way he got behind that throw.

    @tour2ma said:

    57 doesn't suck... but it's not quite what I was expecting... especially not the way he got behind that throw.

    Yeah, it DID look like he was heaving it as far as he could.

  • More important than how far Kizer can throw is the fact that he should be able to get the ball downfield 15+ yards in November and December on the lakefront without it being held up by the swirling winds.

  • In two days I believe Kizer takes the job and never looks back. Cue up "I gotta Feeling"

  • In two days I believe Kizer takes the job and never looks back. Cue up "I gotta Feeling"

    @jcam222 said:

    In two days I believe Kizer takes the job and never looks back. Cue up "I gotta Feeling"

    I'm still not convinced that the Browns don't take a QB with their first pick next draft.

  • @tour2ma said:

    57 doesn't suck... but it's not quite what I was expecting... especially not the way he got behind that throw.

    Yeah, it DID look like he was heaving it as far as he could.

    @orion said:

    Yeah, it DID look like he was heaving it as far as he could.

    Betcha he throws it a lot farther in the air before he's done... Frankly, it looked like he was putting it in exactly the right spot, NOT just "heaving and praying"

  • @jcam222 said:

    In two days I believe Kizer takes the job and never looks back. Cue up "I gotta Feeling"

    I'm still not convinced that the Browns don't take a QB with their first pick next draft.

    Black-eyed Peas reference?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm still not convinced that the Browns don't take a QB with their first pick next draft.

    And there's no need to be at this point... long way to go to the 2018 Draft.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Betcha he throws it a lot farther in the air before he's done... Frankly, it looked like he was putting it in exactly the right spot, NOT just "heaving and praying"

    On the 2nd deep ball... the 4th down TD pass, yes... much more "controlled" throw arriving very close to "in stride".

    But the first one? No... it was muscled. And the WR had to pull up and wait on it almost letting the DB back into the play.