***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Monday Night Football Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Way to go Brownies!!
-
-
-
Just a little note on special teams. Impressive all around and nice to see we have a bonafide return man in Peppers.
-
Nice game by Kessler last night! I was really impressed with the zip he had on those passes. Looks like his arm strength has really improved. I would like to see him start he season with Kizer as backup. I just don't see Osweiler ever amounting to anything more in the league so why waste the time. Both Kizer and Kessler have upside and since our receivers look pretty bad we are going to need a qb who doesn't turn the ball over in order to help the defense and keep us in games.Â
-
-
A few musings.
Sold on Dayes and Schobert this game.
Was surprised at the level of intensity and how long the starters played.Â
Did Orchard play? I didn't see him or see his name in the box score.
Not impressed with Njoku so far. For a guy that can jump so high it doesn't seem like he tries to jump so high.
-
Nice game by Kessler last night! I was really impressed with the zip he had on those passes. Looks like his arm strength has really improved. I would like to see him start he season with Kizer as backup. I just don't see Osweiler ever amounting to anything more in the league so why waste the time. Both Kizer and Kessler have upside and since our receivers look pretty bad we are going to need a qb who doesn't turn the ball over in order to help the defense and keep us in games.Â
Nice game by Kessler last night! I was really impressed with the zip he had on those passes. Looks like his arm strength has really improved. I would like to see him start he season with Kizer as backup. I just don't see Osweiler ever amounting to anything more in the league so why waste the time. Both Kizer and Kessler have upside and since our receivers look pretty bad we are going to need a qb who doesn't turn the ball over in order to help the defense and keep us in games.Â
I'm of two minds on this. I don't think Kessler is the QB of the future, but at the same time I don't want to ruin the confidence of Kizer by starting him too soon either. Kizer looks to me to be our "Dak Prescott". But he doesn't have the cowboys receiving corps working for him. So which do you start? At this point I'm leaning towards Kizer, because all indications are that we made a really great choice there. Somehow the coaching staff needs to get it across to him that no individual game matters as long as he is learning from mistakes. And we have to let him make them without getting down on him or allowing him to get down on himself. And no yanking from a game please. To quote Darrell Royal, "We'll dance with who brung us."
-
Browns vs. Bucs replay on NFL Net Ch. 212 on Direct TV --Monday 100pm est/noon central.
-
A few musings.
Sold on Dayes and Schobert this game.
Was surprised at the level of intensity and how long the starters played.Â
Did Orchard play? I didn't see him or see his name in the box score.
Not impressed with Njoku so far. For a guy that can jump so high it doesn't seem like he tries to jump so high.
A few musings.
Sold on Dayes and Schobert this game.
Not impressed with Njoku so far. For a guy that can jump so high it doesn't seem like he tries to jump so high.
I agree ... and that damn Peppers is gonna be a star here, ugh he is making it really hard to hate his UofM roots.
Njoku looks stiff, maybe it is timidness, but wasn't thrilled with his route running at all.
-
I'll never root for these traitorous scum again.
fuck Nwordtown. 12 guys would be collecting cans today if I was the owner.
-
Jabrill returning punts is our offense. Throwback to Cribbs
Why did they not have him returning kickoffs. Â The guy we had doing it was terrible.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login
