Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Monday Night Football Preseason Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
150 27 4.4k
  • @brownsdawgpound said:

    in an internationally game for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

    lol...what's an internationally game?

    Go Browns!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @orion said:

    lol...what's an internationally game?

    Go Browns!

    inter-league (maybe)?

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

    Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #7

    What's up with the Tavern?

  • I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

    Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @browns57 said:

    I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

    Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

    I'm curious to see Peppers

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    can Jackson's Funky Cold Maddia offense move the chains on Gaints & Bucs good defense? Gregg Williams..don't worry be happy..  

  • @browns57 said:

    I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

    Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

    I'm curious to see Peppers

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm curious to see Peppers

    Peppers, Njoku, and Garrett, Coley and Collins.  

  • CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Shobert sack.   Defense came out aggressive.   Love it.

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Nice defense and great return. Good start. Now let's see if the offense can do anything.

  • CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #13

    A Corey Coleman sighting!!!   Nice catch.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    If Brock is the best QB on this roster we are beyond boned

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #15

    How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Because Brock freaking sucks. He always has

  • If Brock is the best QB on this roster we are beyond boned

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jrb12711 said:

    If Brock is the best QB on this roster we are beyond boned

    We better pray Kizer learns really fast.............

  • How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @bobpound said:

    How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

    Am I remembering incorrectly but didn't Derek Anderson get quite a few balls batted down too?

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by BobPOUND
    #19

    Peppers popped him good.. Glad they didn't call it..   I am already feeling really good about the Peppers draft... Exciting player..

  • How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @bobpound said:

    How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

    He's gonna get our receivers and TE's killed if he starts too many games.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Joe Haden in midseason form. Gets burned right off the line

  • @jrb12711 said:

    If Brock is the best QB on this roster we are beyond boned

    We better pray Kizer learns really fast.............

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @coyote said:

    We better pray Kizer learns really fast.............

    I always err on the side of caution regarding starting rookie QBs, but Brock isn't making it easy for Hue to sit the kid for a while.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    get penalty call to save 1st drive. than gave 2 penalties right back to kill same drive..pass pick would have never needed to happen 

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #24

    His freaking wind up sucks ass...   Awful delivery...