Gordon news
-
Browns have now claimed two receivers after picking another one up via trade.
They're clearly not putting anything into Josh's potential return
-
Well, there's a refreshing take......
I get it......did I miss anything?.... oh, and he had a baby....yeehaw!
You got twisted nipples over me adding/explaining why there wasn't a 2016 season from Josh in response to your preference to excuse every test he didn't pass to no potsies? God bless ya!
Your new favorite line of "did I miss anything?" is adorable all the way up until someone answers it. So, you'd rather have me walking on egg shells with a bunch of compliments instead of challenging something you're purposely leaving out? Wouldn't you say needing drug rehab in Sept 2016 was a HUGE confession of using drugs during a period he was supposed to be clean in his return to work plan? Geee, why would I want to reintroduce the reason(s) Josh remained suspended after people diverted attention away from that after War 1st brought it up? It's a pretty significant part of the context and flow of this discussion regardless of how inconvenient you found it.
Are we done getting sassy with our buddy Flugel?
-
This is a lot of posts for a gossip thread.
I thought we were better than the TMZ crowd.
Although, there are advantages when the gays move in: Home values appreciate, front lawns are manicured, everyone on the block suddenly works out and smiles a lot more..
-
Browns have now claimed two receivers after picking another one up via trade.
They're clearly not putting anything into Josh's potential return
They're clearly not putting anything into Josh's potential return
I dunno... there might be 2 rostered WRs that they'd keep over a reinstated JG... 3 tops. So it's not as if his return would take a lot of scenario planning.
-
Holy shit what's going on here in the Flash Gordon Labor Day Telethon? OK so it's not a telethon but merely the sports board's version of one.
Just curious about another thing who's name has appeared most on TBB Manziel or Gordon? Hmmmmm, I'll let one of you tally that and I'll check back, really I will, I promise.

Dammit now I forgot what I was going to say about Johnny or was it Josh? Former self washed out Cleveland Brown players in general?
-
Holy shit what's going on here in the Flash Gordon Labor Day Telethon? OK so it's not a telethon but merely the sports board's version of one.
Just curious about another thing who's name has appeared most on TBB Manziel or Gordon? Hmmmmm, I'll let one of you tally that and I'll check back, really I will, I promise.

Dammit now I forgot what I was going to say about Johnny or was it Josh? Former self washed out Cleveland Brown players in general?
Holy shit what's going on here in the Flash Gordon Labor Day Telethon? OK so it's not a telethon but merely the sports board's version of one.
Just curious about another thing who's name has appeared most on TBB Manziel or Gordon? Hmmmmm, I'll let one of you tally that and I'll check back, really I will, I promise.

Dammit now I forgot what I was going to say about Johnny or was it Josh? Former self washed out Cleveland Brown players in general?
You do a disservice to Justin Gilbert.

-
There is no way in hell I'm venturing over to that dark corner of the board. I envision an area where the red hat "MAGA" guys are just pounding on their keyboards BENGHAZI over and over in a vain attempt to convince themselves that their little hands orange nightmare of a hero won't be impeached eventually. No. Thank. You.

Fair enough. Can't split your time up too much given your responsibilities to the NAMBLA bulletin board.

Dutch oven has to be a euphemism for something...
WSS
Fair enough. Can't split your time up too much given your responsibilities to the NAMBLA bulletin board.

Dutch oven has to be a euphemism for something...
WSS
Oh no Steve, NAMBLA meets in person. The next meeting is on Brookfield Dr in Norton, Ohio. The head of the local NAMBLA chapter lives there I guess.
-
Fair enough. Can't split your time up too much given your responsibilities to the NAMBLA bulletin board.

Dutch oven has to be a euphemism for something...
WSS
Oh no Steve, NAMBLA meets in person. The next meeting is on Brookfield Dr in Norton, Ohio. The head of the local NAMBLA chapter lives there I guess.
Oh no Steve, NAMBLA meets in person. The next meeting is on Brookfield Dr in Norton, Ohio. The head of the local NAMBLA chapter lives there I guess.
Brookfield or brooksideBrookfield or brookside
-
Gip, your posts are getting weird, getting weird, Gip, your posts are getting weird. Weird Gip posts getting weird,Posts Gip
-
I think it's his talk to text. I think it's his talk to text. I think it's his talk to text. I think it's his talk to text.
-
Double troubleDouble trouble
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble -
Source please.

oh err ummm someone over at obr said it at least that is what I heard
Ummm, let's have something more official than that before we get our hopes up. Just checked Gordon's Twitter account- Radio Silence there. Yeah- heard a "report" from someone who "supposedly" talked to Josh about him being reinstated for the Colts game- but I'm taking that one with a pound of Morton salt skepticism. If you remember last year it was all hunky-dory, right up to the start of the regular season, and then BAM!!!
-
SO over gordon. Waste of time
-
-
Double troubleDouble trouble
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and troubleNow you have jeep this all jinxed us all by reference in that Scottish play. A pox on both your houses
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login