Skip to content

MMA and Browns

The Browns Board
24 13 863
  • McGreggor outboxed PussyWeather for 6 rounds. As I said, MMA is a faggot, cocksucker, sissy, homosexual, balls-across-your-chin sport. This fight was fucktarded. Two guys who can punch you for 12 rounds and not put a mark on you. McGreggor was so fucking gassed Joy Behar could have knocked him out with her flabby tits. Seriously man, MMA does not require a high level of physical conditioning. When a 29 year old with a 25 pound weight advantage runs out of gas against a powderpuff puncher, we can stop calling MMA a badass sport. It's a fucking joke.

    Watched some of the Browns game. Defense looked very aggressive. As I said from day one, KIZER KIZER KIZER, you don't waste time on a piece of shit like AssOiler. Turnovers, dropped passes, mistakes...................same old shit.

  • McGregor got outboxed. Ran out of gas. And Mayweather finally gave us a fight where no running was involved. I agree with you on the Browns. Going to surprise us.

  • MMA is normally a bad, tough sport where guys get bloodied and battered for not huge paydays......this was an exibition on how to ummmmm steal $hundreds of millions and do interviews. 

    And the NO I didn't watch it, I'll hear all  of the blah, blah, blah  I want soon.  😴

    ......oh edit add, the Browns will be better than 1-15 you can safely bet on  that.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Browns defense controlled the game. You hold the other guy to just FGs isnt easy even in preseason. It appears the Browns have D depth too, but they will beat themselves if all the penalties dont get fixed. What happened to Kessler? Duse has lost all confidence.

    Kessler is no better than he was last year. Time for the PS. Start the Kaiser. Let him be a rookie with a great D. All in all we should not have won a game where the field position was so one sided. ST coach has a lot of work to do before game 1.

  • When did this become your personal blog?

    Glad the American won last night. I agree, MMA is gay.

  • Mayweather didn't even start fighting until the 9th.  Letting the power puncher gas himself was a sensible gameplan I guess if he was fighting an actual boxer, but way too much respect to McGregor.  I can't believe people paid $100 for that.  Fortunately, it was free in Japan.  What a joke.

  • When did this become your personal blog?

    Glad the American won last night. I agree, MMA is gay.

    @wargograw said:

    When did this become your personal blog?

    Glad the American won last night. I agree, MMA is gay.

    I always had it as soccer is maybe for mama's boys, MMA is human cock fighting or upscale bum fights which now has the WWF, WWE whatever fans who like such specticles and has cracked into bigger venues. 

    Both still not true    ALL AMERICAN SPORTS more like European and redneck stuff......but hey that's ok if it's your thing. 😉

  • Mma is gay..... The mantra of all the guys who've gotten slammed on their back and had their face smashed in by an elite grappler.  

    Any pro boxer gets tooled in an mma fight.  Floyd would last about 60 seconds in mma vs mcgregor.  

    MMA is way more exciting than boxing.  I don't even know anyone who watches boxing regularly. 

    We had a pro boxer watching it with  us at some house party.  He gave conor several of the first rds,  but he called exactly how the fight would play out. 

    I don't like either of them,  but it was entertaining.  Floyd was never in danger and conor got saved from a brutal ko. Easiest payday Floyd's ever had. 

  • Mma is gay..... The mantra of all the guys who've gotten slammed on their back and had their face smashed in by an elite grappler.  

    Any pro boxer gets tooled in an mma fight.  Floyd would last about 60 seconds in mma vs mcgregor.  

    MMA is way more exciting than boxing.  I don't even know anyone who watches boxing regularly. 

    We had a pro boxer watching it with  us at some house party.  He gave conor several of the first rds,  but he called exactly how the fight would play out. 

    I don't like either of them,  but it was entertaining.  Floyd was never in danger and conor got saved from a brutal ko. Easiest payday Floyd's ever had. 

    @sd_tom said:

    Mma is gay..... The mantra of all the guys who've gotten slammed on their back and had their face smashed in by an elite grappler.  

    Any pro boxer gets tooled in an mma fight.  Floyd would last about 60 seconds in mma vs mcgregor.  ,

    MMA is way more exciting than boxing.  I don't even know anyone who watches boxing regularly. 

    We had a pro boxer watching it with  us at some house party.  He gave conor several of the first rds,  but he called exactly how the fight would play out. 

    I don't like either of them,  but it was entertaining.  Floyd was never in danger and conor got saved from a brutal ko. Easiest payday Floyd's ever had. 

    I think McGregor would beat Mayweather in a street fight or MMA setting.....but that would never happen.

    This fight was a joke as a serious fight, they divided up about $300,000,000 between them (but I'd like to see the real final numbers).

  • This was kind of nonsense of an actual fight..

    Several boxers would have ko'd either one, this wasnt the greatest example of boxing.  Canelo alvarez, chocolate tits, etc.

  • This was kind of nonsense of an actual fight..

    Several boxers would have ko'd either one, this wasnt the greatest example of boxing.  Canelo alvarez, chocolate tits, etc.

    @unsympathetic said:

    This was kind of nonsense of an actual fight..

    Several boxers would have ko'd either one, this wasnt the greatest example of boxing.  Canelo alvarez, chocolate tits, etc.

    Canelo triple G and Lomechenko are the only fighters worth talking about in boxing. This fight was just interesting. 

  • MMA overtook boxing years ago.  Seems like the only people who hate MMA are over 60 to 70 years old. 

    This wasn't supposed to be competitive.  It was a cash grab and a spectacle.  It lived up to those expectations.  

    there's no speculation. In a real fight or an mma fight,  Floyd would get dusted so bad it's not funny.  No top level boxer would ever step up and challenge a top mma guy.  They'd get taken down and choked out or beaten down till the ref stoppage 

  • I prefer purity in my Martial Arts.  No "mixing".  That, to me, is the same as mixing boxing and martial arts.  I had no interest in this spectacle.

  • Gassing out in a boxing match is not the same as an mma fight. He gassed out like 45min into the fight. The dude is usually dealing with grappling and strikes but for far less time. They're too different sports. 

    Being said, im glad he lost. Mcgregors an obnoxious loudmouth irish windbag. Id rather watch him do the riverdance than listen to him talk

  • MMA overtook boxing years ago.  Seems like the only people who hate MMA are over 60 to 70 years old. 

    This wasn't supposed to be competitive.  It was a cash grab and a spectacle.  It lived up to those expectations.  

    there's no speculation. In a real fight or an mma fight,  Floyd would get dusted so bad it's not funny.  No top level boxer would ever step up and challenge a top mma guy.  They'd get taken down and choked out or beaten down till the ref stoppage 

    @sd_tom said:

    MMA overtook boxing years ago.  Seems like the only people who hate MMA are over 60 to 70 years old. 

    This wasn't supposed to be competitive.  It was a cash grab and a spectacle.  It lived up to those expectations.  

    there's no speculation. In a real fight or an mma fight,  Floyd would get dusted so bad it's not funny.  No top level boxer would ever step up and challenge a top mma guy.  They'd get taken down and choked out or beaten down till the ref stoppage 

    I'm 89 and I love it.  

  • @sd_tom said:

    Mma is gay..... The mantra of all the guys who've gotten slammed on their back and had their face smashed in by an elite grappler.  

    Any pro boxer gets tooled in an mma fight.  Floyd would last about 60 seconds in mma vs mcgregor.  ,

    MMA is way more exciting than boxing.  I don't even know anyone who watches boxing regularly. 

    We had a pro boxer watching it with  us at some house party.  He gave conor several of the first rds,  but he called exactly how the fight would play out. 

    I don't like either of them,  but it was entertaining.  Floyd was never in danger and conor got saved from a brutal ko. Easiest payday Floyd's ever had. 

    I think McGregor would beat Mayweather in a street fight or MMA setting.....but that would never happen.

    This fight was a joke as a serious fight, they divided up about $300,000,000 between them (but I'd like to see the real final numbers).

    @mjp28 said:

    I think McGregor would beat Mayweather in a street fight or MMA setting.....but that would never happen.

    This fight was a joke as a serious fight, they divided up about $300,000,000 between them (but I'd like to see the real final numbers).

    McGregor would destroy Mayweather in a street fight.  But this was a boxing match, made for pay for view.

  • In a real fight you'd never need conditioned to 10 rounds. If a real fight goes 10 rounds you have two pussies fighting. In a REAL fight Connor would have fucked him up in round 1. Debate that all you like but it's fact. 

  • Gassing out in a boxing match is not the same as an mma fight. He gassed out like 45min into the fight. The dude is usually dealing with grappling and strikes but for far less time. They're too different sports. 

    Being said, im glad he lost. Mcgregors an obnoxious loudmouth irish windbag. Id rather watch him do the riverdance than listen to him talk

    @clevfan4life said:

    Gassing out in a boxing match is not the same as an mma fight. He gassed out like 45min into the fight. The dude is usually dealing with grappling and strikes but for far less time. They're too different sports. 

    Being said, im glad he lost. Mcgregors an obnoxious loudmouth irish windbag. Id rather watch him do the riverdance than listen to him talk

    And what have you got against the way the Irish talk?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Gassing out in a boxing match is not the same as an mma fight. He gassed out like 45min into the fight. The dude is usually dealing with grappling and strikes but for far less time. They're too different sports. 

    Being said, im glad he lost. Mcgregors an obnoxious loudmouth irish windbag. Id rather watch him do the riverdance than listen to him talk

    And what have you got against the way the Irish talk?

    @the-gipper said:

    And what have you got against the way the Irish talk?

    My best friend is a mick fuck who talks like that and i constantly roast him for it. When i do he tells me to fuck right off and guido pump for him.