Haden a Steeler
-
I guess they just wanted to ditch just about everyone over a certain age.
Bad guess...
-
-
I think the Clowns may have well and truly f*cked up.
By all accounts Haden is having no speed or quickness issues and is in no way overmatched on either AB or Bryant. Also reported that he was able to match step for step with DHB.... arguably the fastest player on our team.
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Joe-Haden-takes-on-Martavis-Bryant-in-practice-107052846
-
I think the Clowns may have well and truly f*cked up.
By all accounts Haden is having no speed or quickness issues and is in no way overmatched on either AB or Bryant. Also reported that he was able to match step for step with DHB.... arguably the fastest player on our team.
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Joe-Haden-takes-on-Martavis-Bryant-in-practice-107052846
I think the Clowns may have well and truly f*cked up.
By all accounts Haden is having no speed or quickness issues and is in no way overmatched on either AB or Bryant. Also reported that he was able to match step for step with DHB.... arguably the fastest player on our team.
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Joe-Haden-takes-on-Martavis-Bryant-in-practice-107052846
Sounds like a self serving ...and not necessarily true, statement. If he is so fast and quick....why was that not the case throughout the preseason here? Because it was not. He couldn't keep up with Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis.....not quite on par with AB. Was he faking it or dogging it because he didn't want to play for Greg Williams, who had challenged him?
Or, maybe, as many have said...including your ilk: Haden will perform better in the Steeler's zone rather than in the man to man that Williams runs. Maybe that is what is happening
-
I think the Clowns may have well and truly f*cked up.
By all accounts Haden is having no speed or quickness issues and is in no way overmatched on either AB or Bryant. Also reported that he was able to match step for step with DHB.... arguably the fastest player on our team.
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Joe-Haden-takes-on-Martavis-Bryant-in-practice-107052846
Sounds like a self serving ...and not necessarily true, statement. If he is so fast and quick....why was that not the case throughout the preseason here? Because it was not. He couldn't keep up with Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis.....not quite on par with AB. Was he faking it or dogging it because he didn't want to play for Greg Williams, who had challenged him?
Or, maybe, as many have said...including your ilk: Haden will perform better in the Steeler's zone rather than in the man to man that Williams runs. Maybe that is what is happening
Sounds like a self serving ...and not necessarily true, statement. If he is so fast and quick....why was that not the case throughout the preseason here? Because it was not. He couldn't keep up with Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis.....not quite on par with AB. Was he faking it or dogging it because he didn't want to play for Greg Williams, who had challenged him?
Or, maybe, as many have said...including your ilk: Haden will perform better in the Steeler's zone rather than in the man to man that Williams runs. Maybe that is what is happening
Not sure.
Trying to look at objectively, but the Steelers typically don't put out "fluff" or false stories just to generate hype.
And I haven't heard anything about zone, I've heard about him going 1vs1 without looking mismatched or outclassed.
Maybe the Stains WRs are just secretly the fastest in the league?
Don't know, but I do know multiple sources from the Pittsburgh sports media have confirmed this.
-
Sounds like a self serving ...and not necessarily true, statement. If he is so fast and quick....why was that not the case throughout the preseason here? Because it was not. He couldn't keep up with Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis.....not quite on par with AB. Was he faking it or dogging it because he didn't want to play for Greg Williams, who had challenged him?
Or, maybe, as many have said...including your ilk: Haden will perform better in the Steeler's zone rather than in the man to man that Williams runs. Maybe that is what is happening
Not sure.
Trying to look at objectively, but the Steelers typically don't put out "fluff" or false stories just to generate hype.
And I haven't heard anything about zone, I've heard about him going 1vs1 without looking mismatched or outclassed.
Maybe the Stains WRs are just secretly the fastest in the league?
Don't know, but I do know multiple sources from the Pittsburgh sports media have confirmed this.
Not sure.
Trying to look at objectively, but the Steelers typically don't put out "fluff" or false stories just to generate hype.
No...but their fans certainly do....and all we have is your word that he is doing "so great".
And I haven't heard anything about zone, I've heard about him going 1vs1 without looking mismatched or outclassed.
Then it would be the first time in 3 years that that is the case
Maybe the Stains WRs are just secretly the fastest in the league?
Or, maybe, except for the one guy, the Steelers WRs ain't all that. I actually subscribe to this theory more.
Don't know, but I do know multiple sources from the Pittsburgh sports media have confirmed this.
Maybe they are just a wishin' and hopin'....and you know what Dusty Springfield said about that.
-
I will tell you flat out that it is a FACT that the Browns FUCKED up by letting Haden go.
He was already under contract and being paid very well for past services rendered. However, he was injured and unable to play the way he was known to play the past year and a half, so big dick Sashi Brown demanded a pay-cut and Haden said, "fuck that noise, I played hurt for this team all year, and even though it effected my stat line, I did it for my team". Then big dick Sashi Brown said, "we didn't draft you, so you either take a pay cut OR you'll be cut within a week if we can't find a team to take your contract off our hands". Haden said, "you do that and I'll be in your nightmares twice a year in a Yellow and Black Freddie Kruger mask..." Sashi said, "Yeah, I doubt that you'll find any team willing to employ an oft injured, over-the-hill veteran with diminished skills... blah, blah, blah"
So, in other news. We also let go of Calvin Pryor, who IMO was looking pretty good back there at Safety because of a fight. It would have been a knock out secondary with Peppers/Kindred/Pryor back there. Oh well, at least we have Myles... oh wait, nevermind, he's actually injured too.
Same old shit. FUCK!!!!

-
Haden hasn't lived up to his contract since the ink dried, probably pick 6 balls and got to the Pro Bowl with Pittsburgh this year
-
Can't wait to light that traitor up like a Christmas tree Sunday.
-
hee haw!!
dude will retire in a browns uni.
-
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
-
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
You cant base the performance of a player off of one game. I thought he had a solid game honestly. He almost had a int.
-
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
You cant base the performance of a player off of one game. I thought he had a solid game honestly. He almost had a int.
-
Almost had a int? Stop the fucking presses.
Game one in a new defense. I was happy with haden. He doesnt need to be a world beater, thats what artie burns is for. I have zero expectations for haden but hes a high character, team oriented veteran that says hes 100%. Im glad hes a steeler.
-
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
You cant base the performance of a player off of one game. I thought he had a solid game honestly. He almost had a int.
-
And then you woke up.
He did, he high pointed the ball but dropped it.
-
Almost had a int? Stop the fucking presses.
Game one in a new defense. I was happy with haden. He doesnt need to be a world beater, thats what artie burns is for. I have zero expectations for haden but hes a high character, team oriented veteran that says hes 100%. Im glad hes a steeler.
Game one in a new defense. I was happy with haden. He doesnt need to be a world beater, thats what artie burns is for. I have zero expectations for haden but hes a high character, team oriented veteran that says hes 100%. Im glad hes a steeler.
I will give you that he is high character but I have a feeling here in a couple weeks there will be more than a few times where you say wtf was Haden doing there.
He is a good guy but that doesn't win football games. When he came here he bought into the city was always seen out giving back doing the right thing.
-
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
Vindication
PFF rated Haden all of 51.4 today. Once again, the FO was right...
How about our starting CBs?
-
Kindred & Boddy-Calhoun made the top 5 in the PFF grading scale for the Browns.
Not one Steeler DB made the top 5.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-pittsburgh-steelers-21-cleveland-browns-18
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login