Skip to content

Cam Erving disses Browns

The Browns Board
71 28 2.4k
  • @the-gipper said:

    He says where he is now is "more like college"...so much more organized.

    http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Cameron-Erving-Chiefs-a-180-degree-turnaround-from-Browns-106974551

    Hey...Asshole....if the Browns are good enough for the likes of Pro Bowlers and Hall of Famers like Thomas, Bito, Tretter, Zeitler.....it may mean that the problem was not with the Browns, but with your sorry inept ass.   What a fucking dick.

    Says he felt he needed to be put at tackle and not moved around.  Well...you have the chance to grab the starting RT position last year after Schwartz left....and again this year.  You played like a pussy.

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    @vagitron said:

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

  • Do the chiefs not realize we tried him at those other positions because he was a shiite tackle? U move a guy inside who's struggling cause he has help in there. Out on pass rush island he was getting smoked. Thanks for the 5th rounder dicks?

  • "I believe in myself — I’ve always believed in myself. And I’m in a place now where I feel like I can do what I need to do. I’m just looking forward.”

    correct... sit on the bench

  • We're doing this now? Really?

    One of my least favorite things on the board

  • We're doing this now? Really?

    One of my least favorite things on the board

    @mld-woody said:

    We're doing this now? Really?

    One of my least favorite things on the board

    What is "this" that you are talking about?

  • He will be out of the league soon so who cares.

  • I'm not losing an sleep over Erving. I just wish we could line up our Dline across from him and the Chiefs week one instead of the Steelers.

  • It won't be long before the Chiefs find out what a swinging gate he is.

  • @vagitron said:

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    He's 28 years old now, and with his history of concussions and groin injuries, is probably on the downside of his career. Not saying he's finished, but the chances of him having another Pro-Bowl season (which he had only 2) is probably iffy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    No.

  • @vagitron said:

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.

    FThomasFY...

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    No. 

  • I'm sorry, I'm sorry - the correct response to this is "who gives a shit?"...

  • Fuck Big Erv...............

  • I bequeath this to you Big Ervy!

    The Freddie Childress Award.jpg

  • Lmao, will anyone miss this

  • ALL PRO CENTER..........................................................at PANCAKE HOUSE.                     "DANCING BEAR"   LOLOLOLOL1😆😆😆😆

  • It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC