Skip to content

Cam Erving disses Browns

The Browns Board
71 28 2.4k
  • @vagitron said:

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    He's 28 years old now, and with his history of concussions and groin injuries, is probably on the downside of his career. Not saying he's finished, but the chances of him having another Pro-Bowl season (which he had only 2) is probably iffy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    No.

  • @vagitron said:

    Stupid for him to take a shot but did you just call bito, tretter and zeitler hall of famers? 

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.

    FThomasFY...

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said Pro Bowlers or Hall of Famers.  We know JT is HOF almost for certain.  And Bito and Zeitler are PB.  Maybe not Tretter.  (or maybe this year he will Be???

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    @miktoxic said:

    do you think at the end of the day Haden will be a HOFer? just asking....

    No. 

  • I'm sorry, I'm sorry - the correct response to this is "who gives a shit?"...

  • Fuck Big Erv...............

  • I bequeath this to you Big Ervy!

    The Freddie Childress Award.jpg

  • Lmao, will anyone miss this

  • ALL PRO CENTER..........................................................at PANCAKE HOUSE.                     "DANCING BEAR"   LOLOLOLOL1😆😆😆😆

  • It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

  • It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

    @gumby73 said:

    It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

    He can eat his way off the team..

  • Hold on, did everyone watch the video I posted?  I cant stop laughing.

  • Couldn't play OG, but his natural position was Center... lol

  • I shall forever remember how great "Killa Cam" was 

    giphy.gif

    Ray Farmer,

    what a genius

  • Cam did make a nice tackle on that play.

  • LOL Mark, Yes he did

  • I shall forever remember how great "Killa Cam" was 

    giphy.gif

    Ray Farmer,

    what a genius

    @stillmotion said:

    giphy.gif

    To be fair #1... I remember there was an end-zone replay that showed Cam was stepped on (or tripped) by Mack that play...

    To be fair #2... Cam did have his feet very far apart trying to anchor... not exactly as OL Coaches teach PassPro...

  • Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

  • Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

    Seems to me he settled into his natural position quite well...................................................on his back.😛