Skip to content

Cam Erving disses Browns

The Browns Board
71 28 2.4k
  • I'm sorry, I'm sorry - the correct response to this is "who gives a shit?"...

  • Fuck Big Erv...............

  • I bequeath this to you Big Ervy!

    The Freddie Childress Award.jpg

  • Lmao, will anyone miss this

  • ALL PRO CENTER..........................................................at PANCAKE HOUSE.                     "DANCING BEAR"   LOLOLOLOL1😆😆😆😆

  • It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

  • It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

    @gumby73 said:

    It was OK for Cam to agree with all the other pundits to Sell yourself as a "jack of all trades of the OL" during your $draft$. But than prove again that your nothing but a weak Jackass of all of them at the professional level..It is what it is(don't listen to pundits,you hired scouts) You may want to Rent behind IHOP in KC

    He can eat his way off the team..

  • Hold on, did everyone watch the video I posted?  I cant stop laughing.

  • Couldn't play OG, but his natural position was Center... lol

  • I shall forever remember how great "Killa Cam" was 

    giphy.gif

    Ray Farmer,

    what a genius

  • Cam did make a nice tackle on that play.

  • LOL Mark, Yes he did

  • I shall forever remember how great "Killa Cam" was 

    giphy.gif

    Ray Farmer,

    what a genius

    @stillmotion said:

    giphy.gif

    To be fair #1... I remember there was an end-zone replay that showed Cam was stepped on (or tripped) by Mack that play...

    To be fair #2... Cam did have his feet very far apart trying to anchor... not exactly as OL Coaches teach PassPro...

  • Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

  • Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    WSS

    Seems to me he settled into his natural position quite well...................................................on his back.😛

  • Yeah no excuses for him. Terrible pick terrible player. I think Farmer took him purely because he looks like him. 

  • Considering the Browns history, it is not a surprise. Jimmy runs a 3rd grade organization.

  • I have searched the web over & I cannot find true love😍 But we all fell off our bar stool's in the Tavern First Half of the Ravens game at Home (I believe?). Where Cam had his 1 play of his Browns career on a crack back block on some Rat-bird? If anybody has seen it on the web, post it.. we should at-least see 1 good play out of him😛(or not)  

  • Considering the Browns history, it is not a surprise. Jimmy runs a 3rd grade organization.

    @hempman said:

    Considering the Browns history, it is not a surprise. Jimmy runs a 3rd grade organization.

    Way to stay current...

    @westside-steve said:

    Not a big fan of Cam Erving but to be fair it takes a lot of rookies a while to get settled in at a position and will often have a bad year or two. Seems like the guy with shifted around and never really had much of a chance to develop at any of the offensive line positions. What I like to see any highly drafted player start and contribute right off the bat? Sure. Just seems like it takes time sometimes. But fuck him he's gone.

    Root problem was he was overdrafted... not quite the panic pick that was Wheezy, but knowing Mack was as good as gone, Farmer tried to replace him and overreached... badly...

    But yup... gone, gone, gone... me, too...

  • Good lord he got trucked. Someone had to have tripped him, i mean cmon now