Garrett Hurt Already
-
you'll see child's play of Ogbah 6' 4 275 & Naz 6'7 275 rotate from RT side at a fly swatter in Marcus Gilbert 6'6" 330.. Than at LT side we will rotate 2 hybrid DE's in Orch 6'4 255 & Ty Holmes 6'2 253 at LT Villanueva's 6'9 320 frame..Any other givin Sunday, would give you Myles at 6'4 272 & for those hoping at home DE-Karter Schultz 6'3" 258..Williams will be bringing some street football blitz's..Enjoy
so I take it you are not very optimistic
so I take it you are not very optimistic
lets just say i don't do hype shows so i don't watch NFL network or Pre-game shows. I show up at 1:08 PM when all the nuts & bolts are on the field & the game will answer itself to a winner..My concern is not about Williams defense if you have watched these same clowns last season on defense..When it Schlizburg, your concern is backwards penalties & can you score to keep up..Hell right now I can't even tell you where Williams & Coats will line-up & we played 4 pre-season games..
-
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
No, I don't think he is a homo. But what's wrong with a good schlong up the ol' gas pipe?
-
I think he's switching to his own brand when he comes back................................Mercury with the winged feet.

I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
-
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
No, I don't think he is a homo. But what's wrong with a good schlong up the ol' gas pipe?
-
I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
-
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
I watched. Bro, he didn't do shit. The sack was lame, lucky. Saying he is our best pass rusher is like bragging that you got to fuck Joy Behar, and didn't have to take Oprag or Whoopie. Garrett is injured. He isn't shit right now.
-
Did i say anything was wrong with it?
So you enjoy it too?
Two years ago I stopped into a small Exxon gas station in Batesville MS. I needed to take a Marty, so I asked the manager for the key to the shit house. He told me it was open and then encouraged me to make myself at home. When I went in, there were three homos in line, fucking each other in the ass. I decided this was not for me so I went back to the station.
When I told the proprietor what I saw, he exclaimed. "did one of those fuckers have an Exxon cap on? I answered, "well, yeah, the guy in the middle". The owner replied, "Fuuuuuuuuck me". When I asked what was wrong, he told me, "he's lucky at cars, too.
?
-
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
I didn't watch I did watch. I didn't watch, I did watch. I might have watched highlights in a Bar in Vegas. Relax. Trolling. He even knows more than the top orthopedic guys in Cleveland. Garrett's a bust before he plays a single snap, but POS Erving is gonna light it up now that he's not playing for the Browns.
-
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
I didn't watch I did watch. I didn't watch, I did watch. I might have watched highlights in a Bar in Vegas. Relax. Trolling. He even knows more than the top orthopedic guys in Cleveland. Garrett's a bust before he plays a single snap, but POS Erving is gonna light it up now that he's not playing for the Browns.
I didn't watch I did watch. I didn't watch, I did watch. I might have watched highlights in a Bar in Vegas. Relax. Trolling. He even knows more than the top orthopedic guys in Cleveland. Garrett's a bust before he plays a single snap, but POS Erving is gonna light it up now that he's not playing for the Browns.
LOLOLOLOLOL! You mean one of those all star, all pro fatasses?

-
He was not wearing a ankle braces and that explains a lot. He will never play without one again. Doesn't sound much of a ankle sprain though. Not all high ankle sprains are bad. I had one that was healed in 2 weeks.
-
In other news Odell Beckham,Jr. will not start for the Giants this week due to a .............................wait for it..........................high ankle sprain. Clearly he is a bust and will never play another down nor ever get in a playoff game. Giants are tanking the season because "this shit only happens to us".

-
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
I watched. Bro, he didn't do shit. The sack was lame, lucky. Saying he is our best pass rusher is like bragging that you got to fuck Joy Behar, and didn't have to take Oprag or Whoopie. Garrett is injured. He isn't shit right now.
I watched. Bro, he didn't do shit.
He was in the qb's face on his very first snap. Maybe u dint have an eye for pass rushing ghoulie but id like to point out how all our other rushers get forced wide around the pocket whereas garett was lining straight in.
Im not proclaiming garett our savior yet but i havent seen a rushing toolset like this since before the team left. Durability is still an issue im mot arguing with u about that. But this kid already rushes with power AND finesse. Just because a guy doesnt get a sack doesnt mean he isnt affecting the opposing offense
-
Elite athlete (Soccer) here up to college..
Ghoolie is right about ankles. Had a high ankle sprain in high school and it's never been the same. I could and can still play at a high level, but there are certain times randomly where it'll be painful. It also is much more prone to sprain again, I've sprained it badly twice since then. I'm not doctor, but it just feels like my joints on that ankle are permanently looser than they're supposed to be.
Obviously im not a freak of nature like Garrett, but from my experience (and that of many other athletes) once you sprain your ankle it it's never 100% the same, and you're much more prone to further injury.
-
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
-
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
And because of that and JJ's injury I decided NOT to start my rookie RB Fornette against them today on my fantasy team.

-
This blows.
Was looking forward to how the weakest link on the Steeler line fares against this beast Garrett.
"Weakest link" is not meant in a negative way. Alejandro Villanueva has become a solid player for the Steelers.
The first thing I said to myself when I heard the bad news was...that damned Ghoolie was right again.
So I decided to find out if musicians possessed a higher intellect than the rest of us.
Didn't have to search very far...
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
-
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
You must not be very good.
-
Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...
Did I win?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login