Garrett Hurt Already
-
Elite athlete (Soccer) here up to college..
Ghoolie is right about ankles. Had a high ankle sprain in high school and it's never been the same. I could and can still play at a high level, but there are certain times randomly where it'll be painful. It also is much more prone to sprain again, I've sprained it badly twice since then. I'm not doctor, but it just feels like my joints on that ankle are permanently looser than they're supposed to be.
Obviously im not a freak of nature like Garrett, but from my experience (and that of many other athletes) once you sprain your ankle it it's never 100% the same, and you're much more prone to further injury.
-
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
-
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
They said much worse about clowneys microfracture surgery. "He'll never be back to even 80% of what he was". Srsly, clowney was supposed to be done
And because of that and JJ's injury I decided NOT to start my rookie RB Fornette against them today on my fantasy team.

-
This blows.
Was looking forward to how the weakest link on the Steeler line fares against this beast Garrett.
"Weakest link" is not meant in a negative way. Alejandro Villanueva has become a solid player for the Steelers.
The first thing I said to myself when I heard the bad news was...that damned Ghoolie was right again.
So I decided to find out if musicians possessed a higher intellect than the rest of us.
Didn't have to search very far...
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
-
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
You must not be very good.
-
Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...
Did I win?
-
Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth?
......... Then I quickly closed my browser.
Now, the kazoo is actually Ghoolie's best instrument. I found this video which combines his two greatest loves: His gay crush on Leonardo DiCaprio and his best intrument...the kazoo:
-
Whoa whoa whoa.
As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."
You must not be very good.
-
You must not be very good at sex.
That's not what your wife says.
-
You must not be very good at sex.
That's not what your wife says.
-
Just stop.
Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.
Snappy come back.
-
Just stop.
Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.
Snappy come back.
Snappy come back.
A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.
That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.
-
man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.
just sooooo easy.
-
man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.
just sooooo easy.
-
man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.
just sooooo easy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
