Skip to content

Garrett Hurt Already

The Browns Board
640 58 23.6k 1
  • @ghoolie said:

    http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible

    I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.

    Whoa whoa whoa.

    As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."

    @broganreynik said:

    Whoa whoa whoa.

    As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."

    You must not be very good.

  • Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...

    Did I win?

  • Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...

    Did I win?

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...

    Did I win?

    Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth? 

    ......... Then I quickly closed my browser. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...

    Did I win?

    Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth? 

    ......... Then I quickly closed my browser. 

    @d-bone said:

    Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth? 

    ......... Then I quickly closed my browser. 

    Now, the kazoo is actually Ghoolie's best instrument.  I found this video which combines his two greatest loves:   His gay crush on Leonardo DiCaprio and his best intrument...the kazoo:

  • @broganreynik said:

    Whoa whoa whoa.

    As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."

    You must not be very good.

    @ghoolie said:

    You must not be very good.

    You must not be very good at sex.

  • Other than the hijack of stoolie... any updates on the ankle?

  • @ghoolie said:

    You must not be very good.

    You must not be very good at sex.

    @broganreynik said:

    You must not be very good at sex.

    That's not what your wife says.

  • Other than the hijack of stoolie... any updates on the ankle?

    @kvoethe said:

    Other than the hijack of stoolie... any updates on the ankle?

    Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

  • @broganreynik said:

    You must not be very good at sex.

    That's not what your wife says.

    @ghoolie said:

    That's not what your wife says.

    Just stop.

    Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.

  • @ghoolie said:

    That's not what your wife says.

    Just stop.

    Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop.

    Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.

    Snappy come back. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop.

    Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.

    Snappy come back. 

    @ghoolie said:

    Snappy come back. 

    A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.

    That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.

  • This is getting popcorn worthy...

  • man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.

    just sooooo easy.

  • man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.

    just sooooo easy.

    @miktoxic said:

    man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.

    just sooooo easy.

    5375f53c2a3e0e57550eed87584206319c28b28e

  • man i am such a visionary. i can tell you within 5 mins how a movie ends and here i said in another post how the finger pointing and bitching would start after week one of the brown's season.

    just sooooo easy.

    @miktoxic said:

    just sooooo easy.

    Sure... if you include Phoolie in the prediction... and religion...

  • @ghoolie said:

    Snappy come back. 

    A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.

    That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.

    @dutch-oven said:

    A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.

    That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.

    Wait........what?

  • @kvoethe said:

    Other than the hijack of stoolie... any updates on the ankle?

    Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

    @ghoolie said:

    Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

    They'll tape 'em up, and he'll be fine. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

    They'll tape 'em up, and he'll be fine. 

    @hoorta said:

    They'll tape 'em up, and he'll be fine. 

    LMAO. Dude, he is playing in the most intensely physical sport imaginable. He is not a power End, he depends on speed and cutting. He is never going to be what he was, he will be prone to re-injure himself again. He hasn't even played a game yet and his vagina is sore.

  • @miktoxic said:

    just sooooo easy.

    Sure... if you include Phoolie in the prediction... and religion...

    @tour2ma said:

    Sure... if you include Phoolie in the prediction... and religion...

    neither.

    fools and religious zealots are not worth my time unless i have my AR pointed at them with my hand on the trigger.

  • Heard our China Doll chucked the walking boot today, could it be.......