Kizer
-
Great idea, you fucking lady boys take your talk about Haysoos to the poli board. We have football to be discussed up here.
-
Great idea, you fucking lady boys take your talk about Haysoos to the poli board. We have football to be discussed up here.
-
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?
Let's not start a holy war here!
-
Jesus Christ Cerrano!
Speaking of which, how bout the f'n Indians? It's simply amazing how good they are
-
Great idea, you fucking lady boys take your talk about Haysoos to the poli board. We have football to be discussed up here.
-
So, war... seminary school somewhere in your past?
Loved the Osteen, "Church of if it feels good do it", slam...
GO INDIANS!
-
OK-time for the Texas, SMU and A&M preachers joke. One preacher from each of those 3 schools were discussing their personal finances one day and what system they used. The SMU guy says, "I have a 10 ft. circle in my back yard. After church I take all the money received into the circle with me and throw it in the air. Anything falling inside the circle belongs to God for His work and the rest is for my family." Texas guy grins and says, "I have the same circle, but when I throw it in the air anything landing inside the circle is for my family and anything outside is for God's Work." The Aggie just laughs and says, "I don't have a circle. I just throw it all in the air. God takes what he wants and I keep the rest."

PS-and if I told that one before then tough shit. I'm old.

-
OK-time for the Texas, SMU and A&M preachers joke. One preacher from each of those 3 schools were discussing their personal finances one day and what system they used. The SMU guy says, "I have a 10 ft. circle in my back yard. After church I take all the money received into the circle with me and throw it in the air. Anything falling inside the circle belongs to God for His work and the rest is for my family." Texas guy grins and says, "I have the same circle, but when I throw it in the air anything landing inside the circle is for my family and anything outside is for God's Work." The Aggie just laughs and says, "I don't have a circle. I just throw it all in the air. God takes what he wants and I keep the rest."

PS-and if I told that one before then tough shit. I'm old.

OK-time for the Texas, SMU and A&M preachers joke. One preacher from each of those 3 schools were discussing their personal finances one day and what system they used. The SMU guy says, "I have a 10 ft. circle in my back yard. After church I take all the money received into the circle with me and throw it in the air. Anything falling inside the circle belongs to God for His work and the rest is for my family." Texas guy grins and says, "I have the same circle, but when I throw it in the air anything landing inside the circle is for my family and anything outside is for God's Work." The Aggie just laughs and says, "I don't have a circle. I just throw it all in the air. God takes what he wants and I keep the rest."

PS-and if I told that one before then tough shit. I'm old.

How does one become a Texas or SMU or A&M preacher? Do those schools also have seminaries? Or are they each Chaplains at the school?
And wouldn't this joke be better if say, it was about Baptist, Methodist and Presbyterian preachers.
Do you hate it when someone rains on your parade after telling a joke?

-
In every life a little rain must fall (or you'll get thirsty).

-
So, war... seminary school somewhere in your past?
Loved the Osteen, "Church of if it feels good do it", slam...
GO INDIANS!
-
Possibly in the future! I am doing a program in Austin that will get my 18 hours of credit at Southern and Southwestern Baptists so we'll see after that.
Gonna have a circle or not?

-
Great idea, you fucking lady boys take your talk about Haysoos to the poli board. We have football to be discussed up here.
-
-
Possibly in the future! I am doing a program in Austin that will get my 18 hours of credit at Southern and Southwestern Baptists so we'll see after that.
Will that make you feel better about molesting kids?
-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie
If the Browns went 8 - 8 you would focus on the 8 losses.
As would anyone who strives for success. 8 wins is a very low level of achievement. People that achieve great things don't circle jerk about their mediocre performance. You need to look at what a Browns fan used to be, and what a Browns fan has become. Lerner and Haslam have been to Browns fans, what the Democratic party has been to blacks. A vehicle to lower expectations and aspirations.
Steeler fans expect and accept nothing less that winning. They don't go home after a loss and say to themselves....."WOW JOE THOMAS NEVER MISSED A GAME" ... or " WOW OUR GUYS ARE IN POSITION TO MAKE PLAYS".
Look, you assholes got your #1 OL, your QB, your fragile WR and all the other analytical asset bullshit that you have been crying for. All I know is that the season started out no different that last season. The Browns are 0 -1, likely to be 0 -2, and have a better than 50-50 shot at going to 0 - 3. Certainly they will be no better than 1 - 3 after Cinci and Indy.
7 sacks. You think that isn't the main takeaway of the game with the Steelers? You think opposing DCs don't realize that Kizer holds on to the fucking ball too long? When I am wrong; when the Browns string 3 or 4 wins together, THEN talk to me about upside. Until then, it's nothing but homer horseshit
-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie
If the Browns went 8 - 8 you would focus on the 8 losses.
As would anyone who strives for success. 8 wins is a very low level of achievement. People that achieve great things don't circle jerk about their mediocre performance. You need to look at what a Browns fan used to be, and what a Browns fan has become. Lerner and Haslam have been to Browns fans, what the Democratic party has been to blacks. A vehicle to lower expectations and aspirations.
Steeler fans expect and accept nothing less that winning. They don't go home after a loss and say to themselves....."WOW JOE THOMAS NEVER MISSED A GAME" ... or " WOW OUR GUYS ARE IN POSITION TO MAKE PLAYS".
Look, you assholes got your #1 OL, your QB, your fragile WR and all the other analytical asset bullshit that you have been crying for. All I know is that the season started out no different that last season. The Browns are 0 -1, likely to be 0 -2, and have a better than 50-50 shot at going to 0 - 3. Certainly they will be no better than 1 - 3 after Cinci and Indy.
7 sacks. You think that isn't the main takeaway of the game with the Steelers? You think opposing DCs don't realize that Kizer holds on to the fucking ball too long? When I am wrong; when the Browns string 3 or 4 wins together, THEN talk to me about upside. Until then, it's nothing but homer horseshit
it's nothing but homer horseshit
I'm not a rah-rah guy. I'm a realist.
Last year we lost 29-10 to Philly....a team that did not go to the playoffs (or get near them)
This year we lost 21-18 to Pitts...a division champ
So, are you going to say that there was no improvement in this year's opener compared to last year's just because they were both losses?
-
it's nothing but homer horseshit
I'm not a rah-rah guy. I'm a realist.
Last year we lost 29-10 to Philly....a team that did not go to the playoffs (or get near them)
This year we lost 21-18 to Pitts...a division champ
So, are you going to say that there was no improvement in this year's opener compared to last year's just because they were both losses?
I'm not a rah-rah guy. I'm a realist.
Last year we lost 29-10 to Philly....a team that did not go to the playoffs (or get near them)
This year we lost 21-18 to Pitts...a division champ
So, are you going to say that there was no improvement in this year's opener compared to last year's just because they were both losses?
both teams are from the same state ,wtf are u talking about
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
