Kizer
-
Our Rookie QB was the 14th rated QB for this past Weekend :
How ya'll feel about ?
Feels like he's got his Game Manager on and ended up statistically lumped in with a bunch of them.
So sorry.... I guess we simply didn't get the memo that one game makes or breaks an entire NFL career.
Well... try to keep up... not going to carry your ass the entire season...

-
-
-
Please, just let the best QB play.
This must have been a dark day in the PoG household................
http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2013/09/bernie_kosar_benched_bill_beli.html
-
A little pointless to bicker about what might or might not happen. When he leads the Browns to the playoffs or beyond there will be plenty of time to gloat.
WSS
A little pointless to bicker about what might or might not happen. When he leads the Browns to the playoffs or beyond there will be plenty of time to gloat.
WSS
Exactly. The guy hasn't done shit. He got his dumb ass sacked 7 times and the BIGGEST offensive weapon was the Steeler penalties. some of them, total bullshit.
-
For any interested Kizer's all-22 cutdown is on youtube...
After watching it really looked like the protection was overmatched on many plays. If they weren't crashing up the middle it was around the edge. Maybe partly because Kizer hung on to the ball and didn't process quickly enough, but it didn't look like the Steelers sent the house on very many plays.
-
A little pointless to bicker about what might or might not happen. When he leads the Browns to the playoffs or beyond there will be plenty of time to gloat.
WSS
Exactly. The guy hasn't done shit. He got his dumb ass sacked 7 times and the BIGGEST offensive weapon was the Steeler penalties. some of them, total bullshit.
Exactly. The guy hasn't done shit. He got his dumb ass sacked 7 times and the BIGGEST offensive weapon was the Steeler penalties. some of them, total bullshit.
You really, really need to get some kind of social interaction in your life. Basically begging for attention on an internet message board is kind of sad.
-
didnt see much pass rush either - although run stopping was real good
take the punt block td away and .....
didnt see much pass rush either - although run stopping was real good
take the punt block td away and .....
you can't take the punt block away,,,,,it really happened...honest to gosh, i saw it, a great play by the steeler specials team...you speak the same shit like most of these dreamers on this board...ooo ooo oooo if only this, ooo ooo ooo if only that...for 20 yrs now...ooo ooo ooo if only we didn't commit those 15 penalties...pffft...
-
Exactly. The guy hasn't done shit. He got his dumb ass sacked 7 times and the BIGGEST offensive weapon was the Steeler penalties. some of them, total bullshit.
You really, really need to get some kind of social interaction in your life. Basically begging for attention on an internet message board is kind of sad.
You really, really need to get some kind of social interaction in your life. Basically begging for attention on an internet message board is kind of sad.
Go fuck yourself with your attention bullshit. You Millennial homosexuals are posting all over here, having a circle jerk about how good the Browns looked, and with all this improved OL, Greg Williams and Kizer, and the Browns are still a loser, by the same margin they lost by last January. This is progress? Now shit? SO much progress that the Browns are one of the biggest, if not the biggest underdog Sunday.
I haven't posted all day, and you blowjobs are crying about my posts. Does your boyfriend know what a cunt you are?
-
didnt see much pass rush either - although run stopping was real good
take the punt block td away and .....
you can't take the punt block away,,,,,it really happened...honest to gosh, i saw it, a great play by the steeler specials team...you speak the same shit like most of these dreamers on this board...ooo ooo oooo if only this, ooo ooo ooo if only that...for 20 yrs now...ooo ooo ooo if only we didn't commit those 15 penalties...pffft...
you can't take the punt block away,,,,,it really happened...honest to gosh, i saw it, a great play by the steeler specials team...you speak the same shit like most of these dreamers on this board...ooo ooo oooo if only this, ooo ooo ooo if only that...for 20 yrs now...ooo ooo ooo if only we didn't commit those 15 penalties...pffft...
Not only that, but I called this before the draft even happened. This is what these cocksuckers do. THe watch the Browns lose and then pick out all the shit that caused them to lose and say " If not for that play............. If not for that call...............If he makes that catch............................ If he doesn't make that catch..........
Fuck man, if just for all the points scored against the Browns last year, they would have won the division.
How about this.............................If not for all the Steeler penalties, the Browns would have been even more ineffective on offense. Take away the "dirty" Steeler hits and you have a 35 - 10 ballgame. The Browns are not improved. THey don't hit, they don't make plays, and their QB got sacked 7 times. Oh yeah.....that is really progress towards something good.
Idiots.
-
You really, really need to get some kind of social interaction in your life. Basically begging for attention on an internet message board is kind of sad.
Go fuck yourself with your attention bullshit. You Millennial homosexuals are posting all over here, having a circle jerk about how good the Browns looked, and with all this improved OL, Greg Williams and Kizer, and the Browns are still a loser, by the same margin they lost by last January. This is progress? Now shit? SO much progress that the Browns are one of the biggest, if not the biggest underdog Sunday.
I haven't posted all day, and you blowjobs are crying about my posts. Does your boyfriend know what a cunt you are?
Go fuck yourself with your attention bullshit. You Millennial homosexuals are posting all over here, having a circle jerk about how good the Browns looked, and with all this improved OL, Greg Williams and Kizer, and the Browns are still a loser, by the same margin they lost by last January. This is progress? Now shit? SO much progress that the Browns are one of the biggest, if not the biggest underdog Sunday.
I haven't posted all day, and you blowjobs are crying about my posts. Does your boyfriend know what a cunt you are?
Looks like I hit a nerve. Methinks I'm on to something. And with all the over-the-top gay slurs, I think it's probably not a stretch to assume that Ghoolie not only suffers a crippling need for attention, he's probably overcompensating with the gay-bashing because he's ashamed of his own same-sex preferences, you know, because he's such a "Christian".
And I was born in 1975, Gramps.
-
Go fuck yourself with your attention bullshit. You Millennial homosexuals are posting all over here, having a circle jerk about how good the Browns looked, and with all this improved OL, Greg Williams and Kizer, and the Browns are still a loser, by the same margin they lost by last January. This is progress? Now shit? SO much progress that the Browns are one of the biggest, if not the biggest underdog Sunday.
I haven't posted all day, and you blowjobs are crying about my posts. Does your boyfriend know what a cunt you are?
Looks like I hit a nerve. Methinks I'm on to something. And with all the over-the-top gay slurs, I think it's probably not a stretch to assume that Ghoolie not only suffers a crippling need for attention, he's probably overcompensating with the gay-bashing because he's ashamed of his own same-sex preferences, you know, because he's such a "Christian".
And I was born in 1975, Gramps.
Looks like I hit a nerve. Methinks I'm on to something. And with all the over-the-top gay slurs, I think it's probably not a stretch to assume that Ghoolie not only suffers a crippling need for attention, he's probably overcompensating with the gay-bashing because he's ashamed of his own same-sex preferences, you know, because he's such a "Christian".
And I was born in 1975, Gramps.
Yeah man, you are fucking brilliant. A real Einstink. Imagine, Ghoolie cussing at a fucktard. WOW....you really hit a nerve their sparky. Good one.
Fucking moron.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Im very disappointed in Ghoolie.
He has turned into a pajama boy down there in Memphis. Afraid to bet and lose his Starbucks allowance for the month. His wife likely wears the pants in the Ghoolie household and Ghoolie does as he is told. Does all the grocery shopping and some of the domestic chores like washing clothes and scrubbing the toilets. In turn, Ghoolie gets to watch 1 football game a week in its entirety. Good thing that Ghoolie isn't a Buckeyes fan because he would be shit out of luck.
I do not want to cause a rift in your marriage Ghoolie after your wife discovers the $35 dollars missing as payment from our bet.
Imagine the rift in his marriage when she finds out that her "Christian" husband craves a 20 year old boy on Tinder to toss his salad. SCANDALOUS!
-
For those that want some quick and easy study, here's a series of pauseable gifs in a tweet showing the good and bad of a rookie QB on a learning curve.
One note to watch for is when Kizer does go to and acquire a 2ndary target his accuracy suffers.
https://twitter.com/QBKlass/status/907637798299037696
Oh... and I owe an apology... I think to jiggins. The Williams pass was not impossibly out of bounds. But it would have required the WR to turn. Either to take the ball over his other, his outside shoulder or turnaround OBJ style for a one-hander. Either way a very tough catch on a ball without a lot of air under it/ adjustment time.
-
Couple things on Kizer there moving from his primary to his secondary that are an issue.
One glarring play that I saw was the 5 man pressure that got Njoku singled up in the middle - instead of squaring off his route and boxing out the defender, he continued to work on leverage and broke late. You could see Deshone peak back for him and he wasn't there.
-
Kizer may or may not be our QB of the future. He's only played one nfl regular season game.
He DID hold the ball too long at times...but that was because he wanted to complete a pass. He wasn't just looking to run like the predicted Black Tarkenton. I've got to give him credit for staying with the play. He'll have to learn to let it fly to the open guy and not look for someone else open deeper. And he'll have to learn to throw it away properly (which he DID throw a pass or two away).
What I truly liked about what I saw from him was that he DID NOT look like a 21 year old kid that was out of his league. The game did NOT look too big for him. He looked in control and under composure. He directed players to where they needed to be. Did he lose track of the play clock once or twice? Sure. Did he throw a couple of ill advised passes? Yes. (everyone does however)
Again, I cannot say that he'll be our next Bernie Kosar. But he didn't do anything to make me think that he can't.
-
@boo-fagley said:
No, Ghoolie is a christian for real.
Just not the typical ones you see on the church channel.
Thanks Boo.................. You know, there is only one requirement to be a Christian. You must believe with every fiber, unflappably, and without exception, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is the only way to Salvation.
Being a Christian does not require that you fart daffodils, speak in rainbows and not swear. In fact, there are murderers, rapists, child molesters, theives, whores and every other manner of man in heaven. What you will NOT find in heaven? A Mulsim, an Atheist, a Hindu, Buddhist, or even a Jew, although Jews are God's chosen people. How confusing this must be to the masses? Ghoolie is a Jew hater? Not at all, I would die for Israel...............that is what being a Christian demands. Nonetheless, Jews that do not accept Christ as the Son of God, as from the mouth of Jesus, ill be sent to hell.
And in his life, God never chose to promote his word, the goody-two shoes "Christian type" church goer that you correctly distance me from. He chose rough, rugged people who were not nice. Take a look.....
- Abraham -Was old.
- Elijah – Was suicidal.
- Joseph – Was abused.
- Job – Went bankrupt.
- Moses – Had a speech problem.
- Gideon – Was afraid.
- Samson – Was a womanizer.
- Rahab – Was a prostitute.
- Samaritan Woman – Divorced.
- Noah – Was a Drunk.
- Jeremiah – Was young.
- Jacob – Was a cheater.
- David – Was a murderer.
- Jonah – Ran from God.
- Naomi – Was a widow.
- Peter – Denied Christ three times, and was quick to temper
- Martha – Worried about everything.
- Zacchaeus – Was small and money hungry.
- The Disciples – Fell asleep while praying.
- Paul – A Pharisee who persecuted Christians before becoming one.
Me? While i have never once in my life denied Christ, and in fact suffered great public attack for my stance in the media for not tolerating any pagan religious, my Pastor and Christian friends describe me as Peter-like. Quick to draw my sword. For sure my manner can be acerbic. However, I am the most forgiving and accepting man you would ever want to meet in public.
Very few study the Bible. Very few really understand what Christianity is. Most have images of the Brady bunch or some such horseshit. Christians are sinners. They are imperfect. A couple things before I leave this digression...............
For people like Gipper who I imagine will be prone to pull out the " Judge not lest ye be judged" scripture to condemn MY condemnation of the pagan religions I talked about. That is not what Christ was referring to when he advised about judging. Christ himself condemned all pagan religions. The judging Christ spoke of was looking at man ( like me) who didn't fit the image that one might like, and judging that person's worth. As in judging someone because of skin color, disease, weight, etc. etc..
Finally, many believe that Christ was accepting of all people, all thoughts, all habits and all beliefs. They believe that Christ believed all cultures should get along and live in harmony. In fact, Christ not only never said this, he actually said quite the opposite. Matther 10:34 is something liberals, democrats and pagans never quote, and don't want to face.
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Jesus is not Ghandi. Jesus is not Rodney King. Jesus does not subscribe to Hippie beliefs or Michael Jackson's horse manure " We Are The World". To those who think Christ was a proponent of " Can't we all get along?" You are morons. If Christ was so tolerant of perverted bullshit.............why do you imagine he was murdered? It was because he brought a sword. It as because he DIDN'T accept pagan beliefs, homosexuality, abortion, and the kind of self importance that men think his planet Earth needs human help to survive.
As far as my wife goes............unlike most of your wives, my wife knows me as I am. I hold no secrets, I don't pretend to be a goody two shoes in her presences, and then gawk at women in Vegas when she isn't looking. Whatever it is that I am, you get it in your face, 100%. In person, on this goofy screen or wherever the hell else I am. Believe me, I am one imperfect sonofabitch, and when Christ looks down on me, he surely shakes his head.................HOWEVER..........that part about "if you deny me on earth, I will deny you when you come to be judged?" I got it covered 100%. I know Christ to be the Son of God. I know God to have created every living thing and every other thing. I know that he created life on Earth, and that's it.
So, if one of you pipsqueek pagan ass clowns want to talk about my faith, drop me a PM or an e-mail. I don't need to hear your convoluted, perverted, misguided bullshit about faith in this goofy place.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login