Paxton Lynch a bust?
-
AT THE MOMENT.............
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/paxton-lynch-work-in-progress/375243
TEAMMATES
http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/12/paxton-lynch-praised-by-denver-broncos-teammates/
Lynch will be the shit. Like Bradshaw was the shit. The kid can play.
-
-
Yes, fans on twitter and message boards. Well, there you have it, they know more than I do.
Look, dick fucks, read your own idiotic reports. 1 guy writes that the Anti Lynch fans are no more in number than the anti Semien (sp.) fans. None of this shit you posted means anything. None of this shit was written by anyone who makes player decisions. I get it, you are watching the fucking fake Browns fall apart just as I told you they would, and you need to grasp on to something to make yourselves feel like you at least are still in the game.
I NEVER, EVER said Paxton Lynch would be in immediate success. What I did say is, he was the best QB available in the draft. When Elway cuts him, and nobody picks him up? Then come talk to me. What Lynch lacks, he can learn. Unlike Kizer, he doesn't hold onto the ball too fucking long. Lynch will be playing football long, long, long after our Black Tarkenton gets his first award for selling new Ford trucks with Spitzer.
Yes, fans on twitter and message boards. Well, there you have it, they know more than I do.
Look, dick fucks, read your own idiotic reports. 1 guy writes that the Anti Lynch fans are no more in number than the anti Semien (sp.) fans. None of this shit you posted means anything. None of this shit was written by anyone who makes player decisions. I get it, you are watching the fucking fake Browns fall apart just as I told you they would, and you need to grasp on to something to make yourselves feel like you at least are still in the game.
I NEVER, EVER said Paxton Lynch would be in immediate success. What I did say is, he was the best QB available in the draft. When Elway cuts him, and nobody picks him up? Then come talk to me. What Lynch lacks, he can learn. Unlike Kizer, he doesn't hold onto the ball too fucking long. Lynch will be playing football long, long, long after our Black Tarkenton gets his first award for selling new Ford trucks with Spitzer.
Sure Nostradamus. better than Dak Prescott or Carson Wentz. May grant you Cody Kessler.
Lynch has his next job lined up already.... https://www.elwaychrysler.com/
He'll be in big demand- here: http://www.active.com/memphis-tn/football/flag-football
A definite step up from Dayton's Kimosabe Motor Sales... "Buy here, Pay here."



-
From the guy who says the OL is vastly improved.
Lynch is the bomb. Worry about your buddy Hue. After Kizer gets destroyed Sunday, you can tell me again how Hue is not going to get fired.
From the guy who says the OL is vastly improved.
Lynch is the bomb. Worry about your buddy Hue. After Kizer gets destroyed Sunday, you can tell me again how Hue is not going to get fired.
Hue is most definitely NOT my buddy. And for the record, you said Hue would already be flipping burgers at McDonald's. Browns OL is vastly improved- now exactly how much have you been ragging on Kizer for holding on to the ball too long? Let's talk about the Colts #1 overall Andrew Luck. He's probably not playing Sunday. And why do you ask? Answer: Because his offensive line is garbage? And don't give me some shit "he holds onto the ball too long". In the last couple drafts, he would have gone before Trubisky- OR your homo guy Lynch.
PS- and don't f**king tell me "Lynch just needs more time" when you've already declared Kizer and Garrett busts.
-
@boo-fagley said:
HOF QB Eli Manning is a bust.
Sacked 5 times last night.
His LT is the bust. Looked like an Erving carbon copy.
-
@boo-fagley said:
HOF QB Eli Manning is a bust.
Sacked 5 times last night.
His LT is the bust. Looked like an Erving carbon copy.
His LT is the bust. Looked like an Erving carbon copy.
yeah, darn those "dime a dozen offensive lineman fatasses"
-
New York just doesn't have any playmakers, clearly.
-Ghoolie
-
What I don't get is the random article about Kordell Stewart being or not being gay. Did I miss a correlation somewhere? I know I'm new to the board but it reminds me of having conversations with my grandmother who has dementia.
-
What I don't get is the random article about Kordell Stewart being or not being gay. Did I miss a correlation somewhere? I know I'm new to the board but it reminds me of having conversations with my grandmother who has dementia.
it reminds me of having conversations with my grandmother who has dementia.
You've landed at the right nursing home.

-
Why do we need a thread on him? Just to feed the monster:
-
I'm told Paxton holds onto the ball too long. Can anyone else confirm that?
-
He will be in the NFL long after Kizer is gone. When Elway says Lynch is a bust, THEN he's a bust. Elway is still working with him? That's a far cry from working with Hue. Elway is a lock for the HOF as an owner. Nobody in the history of the Cleveland Browns has the football accomplishments of John Elway. His opinion is the one that matters. But hey, go ahead and knock yourselves out with Internet blogger bullshit.
Just remember, you jackoffs thought the new OL, Greg Williams, Hue, Coleman, Garrett, De-pud-duster and Sashi were bringing success to Cleveland. Seriously, worry about all the busts I pointed out to you on the Browns, and don't worry about Lynch. The guy will be fine.
-
He will be in the NFL long after Kizer is gone. When Elway says Lynch is a bust, THEN he's a bust. Elway is still working with him? That's a far cry from working with Hue. Elway is a lock for the HOF as an owner. Nobody in the history of the Cleveland Browns has the football accomplishments of John Elway. His opinion is the one that matters. But hey, go ahead and knock yourselves out with Internet blogger bullshit.
Just remember, you jackoffs thought the new OL, Greg Williams, Hue, Coleman, Garrett, De-pud-duster and Sashi were bringing success to Cleveland. Seriously, worry about all the busts I pointed out to you on the Browns, and don't worry about Lynch. The guy will be fine.
He will be in the NFL long after Kizer is gone. When Elway says Lynch is a bust, THEN he's a bust. Elway is still working with him? That's a far cry from working with Hue. Elway is a lock for the HOF as an owner. Nobody in the history of the Cleveland Browns has the football accomplishments of John Elway. His opinion is the one that matters. But hey, go ahead and knock yourselves out with Internet blogger bullshit.
Just remember, you jackoffs thought the new OL, Greg Williams, Hue, Coleman, Garrett, De-pud-duster and Sashi were bringing success to Cleveland. Seriously, worry about all the busts I pointed out to you on the Browns, and don't worry about Lynch. The guy will be fine.
Elway drafted Osweiler....so let's not go off on how great a talent evaluator of QBs Elway may be. I mean, right now, his QB is a 7th rounder that they have been trying to replace.
-
Now I hear tell Paxton has a bad windup. Any truth to this rumor?
-
-
It's elongated... always has been. Common issue with extra-tall QBs. But in his case a lot of the problem is how low he holds the ball... about mid numbers instead of sternum.
Mhmm Mhmm ( I pray you're catching on)
So would this lead you to believe he holds onto the ball perhaps a bit too long then?
-
lol... I am now....
As to your question... I put "holding onto" in a bit different light.
Kizer is holding onto the ball, but has a quicker release if and when he decides to cut it loose. His two-handed training at sternum level did worlds for his release. Before he was holding it low in one hand, then taking it lower, down and around to cock it for launch.
Lynch sometimes holds onto it as well, but he starts lower and takes it back at that level to get it around and up to cock it. Shorter path than old, bad Kizer, but longer than new and improved Kizer. I'd guesstimate Lynch's release is ~0.2 seconds longer than good Kizer's
That said Kizer's reverting a little. As soon as he starts running, be it around in the pocket or out of the pocket, he goes one-handed. This opposed to the two-handed ready position he holds when sliding in the pocket. Not sure it was determinative, but this likely contributed to his being strip-sacked by Suggs. And I haven't looked closely, but I suspect it played a role in the late INT he threw after escaping right and throwing down the near sideline.
-
Kizer sometimes holds onto the ball down around his cock? Tour, such language! It's a good thing football isn't homoerotic at all. No purple! Also, no butt slaps.
I hope he'll learn to evade the rush while keeping both hands on the ball, but that kind of muscle memory will take more than 120 minutes of gametime to iron out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login