Ghoolie Style Bragging Thread
-
Chuck Norris > The Gipper
I can never remember...is that "lesser than" or greater than. I always get that confused.
But...it seems a lot of you are confused by this thread. You are supposed to tell us how fantastic you are about something. Allegedly unequalled, unrivalled. You know....like Ghoolie thinks he is about evaluating football talent.
-
The Gipper, the world's best lawyer.....if you don't believe that just ask him.

.......j/k Gipper, remember I actually like lawyers well maybe as a group not necessarily individually.

-
Chuck Norris > The Gipper
I can never remember...is that "lesser than" or greater than. I always get that confused.
But...it seems a lot of you are confused by this thread. You are supposed to tell us how fantastic you are about something. Allegedly unequalled, unrivalled. You know....like Ghoolie thinks he is about evaluating football talent.
I can never remember...is that "lesser than" or greater than. I always get that confused.
The mouth is always eating the bigger portion.
3 < 9 (mouth wants to eat the 9)
-
I thought it was the other way around.
I was in politics well behind the scenes and dealt with lawyers all in all a good group, even golfed with some but had to watch a few on the scores!
-
My dick is so big that it has it's own dick, and it's dick is bigger than yours.
-
The Gipper brags that he once gagged Linda Lovelace. Unfortunately it wasn't the size but the smell.
WSS
-
The Gipper brags that he once gagged Linda Lovelace. Unfortunately it wasn't the size but the smell.
WSS
The Gipper brags that he once gagged Linda Lovelace. Unfortunately it wasn't the size but the smell.
WSS
At least I had enough to entice Linda to take me on. With you it was "Oh, please, I want an entree, not an appetizer".

-
@boo-fagley said:
Truth is that Ghoolie is the funniest SOB around.
Life of the party.
The idea here is kinda to prop yourself up.....not brown nose your fellow BB patron. On the other hand, if you are here proclaiming that "I can suck up with the best"....I give you my props. Bravo!!
-
My dick is so big that it has it's own dick, and it's dick is bigger than yours.
My dick is so big that it has it's own dick, and it's dick is bigger than yours.
See...that's the spirit!!
-
-
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/3919-if-you-done-it-it-ain-t-bragging
Also from Ghoolie: Here we go, another example of a Browns fan making up pretend bullshit.
Yep:
-
My dick is so big that it has it's own dick, and it's dick is bigger than yours.
My dick is so big that it has it's own dick, and it's dick is bigger than yours.
My dicks so big they changed the vowel to O and tied three yachts to it!!
-
Ghoolie can lead a horse to water...AND make him drink.
-
Every year I tell you idiots that Thanksgiving will be on a Thursday in November. And every year I'm proven right. Just watch. I'll be right again.
-
This is the worst thing I've ever seen on this board.
-
The Gipper brags that he once gagged Linda Lovelace. Unfortunately it wasn't the size but the smell.
WSS
The Gipper brags that he once gagged Linda Lovelace. Unfortunately it wasn't the size but the smell.
WSS
LMAO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login