Skip to content

Ghoolie Style Bragging Thread

The Browns Board
44 16 1.0k
  • lol

  • I do remember King Ghoolie saying something along  the line of "Unignore me" or something, I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know. I think I only ever met 1 or 2 people on this board. Would like to maybe meet more at a home game 1 of these days.

  • 1338278760218_3541072.png

    9be9e07b6564569eae5be38fb744ce3e--funny-

  • And Ghoolie himself joins in. This from another thread:

    Just a small cross-sectional recap...............

    • Rich and I guaranteed the Browns woudl regret not taking Ben.
    • I wanted Petersen, Julio Jones, and the list goes on...the posters here assured me that these guys didn't fit our style. (LMAO, 1 - 17 style)
    • I called for Crennell and Sewage to be fired in the first half of their first preseason game. 
    • I called Coleman a bad (waste) of a pick. FOund him to be too soft, effeminate, and physically impotent for the NFL. Behold where he is.
    • I called Garrett a total flush of a #1 #1 pick.....and where is he right now?
    • I called Kizer black Tarkenton, a run-first QB who is a cockeyed passer, a dimwit who holds the ball too long, and still predict that he will indeed get hurt because he is so easy to sack.
    • I predicted the high priced OL would fare no better than last years. So far? We cant run for shit, and we lead the pack in sacks allowed.
    • I predicted that Hue would fuck himself with a QB quagmire, unless Kizer gels fast, Hue and the FO will be exposed as having squandered a lot of premium picks and not having a single QB prospect that can be part of this "rebuild" nonsense.
    • Hue WILL be fired, you can bet on it.
    • I am the guy that killed Osama Bin Laden
    • I came to save the day, because my name is Mighty Mouse
    • I invented the metric system.
    • I landed on the moon before Neil Armstrong did.
    • Ali conceded that I, in fact, was The Greatest
    • I brokered the Armistice that ended WWI
    • I called for the head of Dobie Gillis
    • I discovered America, not that Columbus guy
    • I shot Liberty Valance
    • They call ME Mr. Tibbs
    • I am so bright they call me Sunny
    • I am on Top o' the World Ma
    • I am the King of the World
    • I yam what I yam and that's what I yam, I yam Popeye the Sailor Man
  • I do remember King Ghoolie saying something along  the line of "Unignore me" or something, I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know. I think I only ever met 1 or 2 people on this board. Would like to maybe meet more at a home game 1 of these days.

    @medicineman said:

    I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know.

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.
  • @medicineman said:

    I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know.

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

    @tour2ma said:

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

    exactly.   key word being worthless. 

  • This is the worst thing I've ever seen on this board. 

    @wargograw said:

    This is the worst thing I've ever seen on this board. 

    You must not have looked around much then LOL

  • To put it like that Tour, That makes perfect sense.  Now I have been  "warned" like 3 times TBH I never really was mad, You have to really go out of you're way to make me mad but whoever I was messaging with may have thought I was mad IDK or really care. Life is way to short to be mad and uptight all the time.

  • I'll drink to that...

  • @medicineman said:

    I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know.

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

    @tour2ma said:

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

    Yeah I waste too much time arguing with a guy who when he's dead wrong, or trolling just goes LALALALALA.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

    • worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
    • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

    Yeah I waste too much time arguing with a guy who when he's dead wrong, or trolling just goes LALALALALA.

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah I waste too much time arguing with a guy who when he's dead wrong, or trolling just goes LALALALALA.

    Mostly just trolling.    Ignore and or delete.   Either way you'll be happier.